Start by marking “Be Calm: Proven Techniques to Stop Anxiety Now” as Want to Read:
Be Calm: Proven Techniques to Stop Anxiety Now

Be Calm: Proven Techniques to Stop Anxiety Now

Published March 19th 2019 by Althea Press

To ask other readers questions about Be Calm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Calm

Lola
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I got this book on a whim. I think it was in a Bookbub e-mail one day that I spotted it and as I've been struggling with anxiety for as long as I can remember, that title grabbed my attention. I have to admit I was quite skeptical and didn't quite believe this book would have information I didn't already know, but it was only 99 cents and in the end my curiosity won out and I figured even if the book only had a few pieces of new information it would already be worth it.

Be Calm is a practical sel
Mary
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
This book combines CBT, ACT, and Mindfulness to treat anxiety. Great read, good handouts. Best thing I've seen recently on this subject. I'll be buying a copy for my office and encouraging clients to read and practice it!
Sharon
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book for review is “Be Calm: Proven Techniques to Stop Anxiety Now” by Jill P. Weber, PhD. It falls in the genre psychology and anxieties/phobias according to the publisher.

Do you suffer from anxiety? If so are you dealing with it or pushing it to the side? You are not alone. Millions of Americans alone suffer from anxiety. It can hit anytime, to a variety of degrees and how one deals with it can effect every aspect of your life.

Be Calm includes right at the beginning what they call a “Quick
Julia
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! This book is a great step by step resource. I have struggled with some anxieties over my life. What I love about this book is that it’s practical problem-solving, and really provides a guide to work episodes through. It’s empowering and has given me some real strategies to push through tough moments. I’m appreciative of the positive bent as well, even as it helps you work through the challenges that can stand in the way. Great resource.
AM
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author does a great job defining the connection between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. The book is very reader friendly and allows you to focus on the areas that pertain to you if you don’t have time to read the whole book. It continues to provide encouragement and hope throughout the book to keep it personal. I highly recommend it!
Alicia
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
“Read” as an audiobook, but will be purchasing a hard copy to help better keep track of the exercises outlined in the book. Excited to see how this book will help along with my current therapy & medication.
Litsa
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was not for me. Having said that to those that really suffer from anxiety, the exercises would be helpful.
Tracy Sagriff
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent resource for someone just beginning their journey towards a less anxiety filled life. The book is broken into small actionable steps that will create a plan for long term change.
Kori
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
I listened to this on audiobook. It has a lot of useful strategies and activities to work along with.
Karolina Jankowska
Jun 24, 2019
Brenda Murphy
Aug 13, 2019
Linda Rose
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2019