Start by marking “Fae's Captive (Fae's Captive, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fae's Captive (Fae's Captive, #1)

Fae's Captive

(Fae's Captive #1)

My college roommate is the worst. Cecile steals my food, brings guys over at all hours, and parties instead of studying. But those quirks pale in comparison to what she does next. She drugs me, and I wake up imprisoned in an alternate universe full of terrifying creatures. Now, the biggest and scariest creature of all—a fae king—believes I’m his mate. He’s freed me from th ...more
Published February 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fae's Captive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fae's Captive

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Fae's Captive by Lily Archer is book One in the Fae's Captive Series. This starts the story of Taylor and Leander. This story starts with Taylor in the modern time trying to put herself through college. Taylor has a roommate named Cecile who is a nightmare, but nothing she done so far compares to what she has now done Cecile has drugged her and Taylor has woke in a different realm where there are master, slaves and different Faes. Taylor is in a dungeon with a women named Lenetia who tells her w ...more
Stacey Broadbent
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an adventure! I can see this becoming another favourite series of mine!

I adore this story and the world of Fae.
Taylor is just an ordinary girl at Uni. She keeps to herself and works hard. It's a pity her room mate doesn't have the same work ethic; always out partying and making her life a misery. Until one night when Cecile convinces Taylor to be her driver while she goes out partying. That was when everything changed and she discovered the world of Fae.
A world where witches and strange cr
Lisa Marie
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m always up for a “new to me author” even if Paranormal isn’t my jam. That being said I LOVED the cute and quirkiness of this one! It had me hooked from the beginning. And I never got lost in this new world!

Cecile is the best! She’s that one hot mess of a friend everyone has that causes the chaos but somehow manages to wind up unscathed. At least so far.
Leander and Taylor have some great chemistry along with the other characters added in.

And holy cliffhanger...

Allie Angi
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Fantasy fans
Recommended to Allie by: Addison Cain
CLIFFHANGER!!!! I could not put it down! I wish it was longer :'(
The good news is that the second book is available RIGHT NOW! Only reason why I took this break is because I wanted to post a review ASAP.
This book is about Taylor, a human college girl, who has been exchanged for a fae and is now stuck in Arin, the fae world. She has no idea how she got to Arin, specially as a changeling (human) slave, but she has the suspicion that her college roommate Cecile has plenty to do with it. After bei
We Like them Dark **
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-x1f5a4
I was ABSOLUTELY not expecting this much action and adventure-but that’s what this book truly was. It was packed to the brim with surprising twists and turns and edge of your seat action. This is Book one in hopefully a very long series-because I’m so hooked and captivated by the Fae world- I’ve never read anything like it before. The creativity that this author poured into this book had me downright amazed!
Leander knows his mate is Taylor-he can sense it. Taylor’s just trapped for now, because
Ri
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

One of my favorite authors recommended this book and am I happy she did because it was amazing. The story is unique, even beleble, making it impressive considering this is paranormal romance.fantastic characters with sass, determination, and adaptability. Great world building and secondary characters as well.

Looking forward to the next book. I just wish these were longer.
LaTerica Jackson
I really enjoyed the book! Well written but this book is more like a short story, it is not long at all. I finished both books in maybe 3 hours? Which is ridiculous. So I was pretty upset with that. I loved everything else about the book just really hated how short it was.
Tyra
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfection

I’ve been searching for months for a read to grab me like this one has. I can’t leave my spot for fear that I might skip a word my mistake. I’m absolutely captivated with this story and I can’t wait to get to the next one.
Melissa Tippie
Bambi Masland
Lily Archer
Feb 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now Live!
Alex Temple
Nadine
Barbie Hamilton
Feb 21, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: New Author, Book Assigned to Wrong Author 1 231 Feb 06, 2019 02:32PM

Fae's Captive (3 books)
  • Road to Winter (Fae's Captive, #2)
  • Fae's Captive 3