Start by marking “Temptation and Seduction” as Want to Read:

Temptation & Seduction

Five tales of Lust, desire & Temptation

L.M. Mountford, The Lord of Lust, brings you a collection of some of his hottest works. 5 of the sexiest stories ever released on Kindle & Ereader...

Plus, for the first time ever, read an extract from the long-awaited sequel to his debut - Sweet Temptation: The Boss's Daughter

-Just Once: A friends
Published April 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Temptation and Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation and Seduction

Kristi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This hot and steamy collection of must read quickies is filled with forbidden love and sexy temptations. Each story is short enough to be read in one sitting and guaranteed to leave you wanting more.
Angela
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Stars

Temptation and Seduction by L.M Mountford is a collection of 6 short stories that range from friends to lovers, a mafia princess’ adventures, a paranormal college romp, a taboo/forbidden story, and tales of temptation.
This is a very quick and easy read and I think because of the type of story this is and the fact that each ‘book’ in the collection is so short, it’s one you can enjoy when your reading time is limited because you can easily read one or more of the ‘books’ in under an hour,
Jay Williams
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of short stories which definitely turns up the heat,
Just once
Meet Faye she harbours feelings for her best friend Terry, they have been friends since they were children. Faye wants him in every way she has for as long as she can remember, unbeknown to her Terry feels the same but he has a girlfriend plus he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. But Faye takes a chance, will it be just once or will they both decide to take a chance.

Valentine's adventure
Meet Luke & Soph
Jenni Bishop
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Temptation and Seduction by L.M. Mountford is a collection of short hot and steamy and forbidden fruit stories.

Just once Faye has had feelings for her best friend Terry, since they were those young kids playing together. Terry feels the same way but he has a girlfriend that he loves. Doesn’t he? Will they both take things further or does their friendship mean more?

Valentine's adventure Luke is Sophie's bodyguard, the daughter of a gangster but what happens when Daddy sends his right hand man a
Maura
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

e•rot•i•ca
/əˈrädəkə/
noun
Literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire.

This is the first time I've ever read anything by this author and I'm not 100% sure it was the best way to be introduced. These were 5 excerpts from what are longer stories or full length novels. What initially drew me to the collection was that the author describes himself as the "Lord of Lust". I was hoping for some of that humor to be written into the story, but the stories were simple glimpses into the "Lord'
Katie
Shelves: 5-star
By L.M. Mountford
5 stars

This was one spicy collection of short stories from, who I totally agree is the Lord of Lust, L.M. Mountford! These aren’t the first stories that I have read by this author and I really like his captivating writing style. His stories are spicy, steamy and more but are never over the top! They have a good heat level, just enough to make you fan yourself whilst reading! Each story was great to read (with the exception of one and not because it was b
Laura Furuta
By: L.M. Mountford
5 out of 5 stars

This is a book that has five stories that include plenty of steamy scenes that will make the temperature in the room rise. There is dirty talking, passion, desire, and lust. Each story will have you hooked and I found myself not wanting to put the book down until I had finished them all. As you read you are introduced to different characters who when together heat up the pages and make you reach for a glass of cold water. The stories are
Debi
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Temptation and Seduction by L.M. Mountford

4 Stars

I don't even know where to start on this review. I literally read this in one sitting and there's a couple of the stories I want more of and will be looking into that.

I don't know what other word to use then HOLY HOT!! There was not a lot of storyline to go with any of the stories but let me just say that if you enjoy super hot scenes then run, don't walk and grab this collection. One of the stories I wasn't really crazy about and found myself ski
Kerry Baker
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Temptation and Seduction by L.M. Mountford is a collection of hot and steamy short stories. This whole book is a quick and easy read, great for one sitting or great for a quick 20 minutes here and there.
Overall I thought these were all enjoyable books. I think because they are short stories there was a bit of depth lacking from them and I didn’t always feel that engaged in the characters. However the writing style is still what I have come to expect of this author and it carried the stories well
Kaitlynn Taylor
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Temptation & Seduction by L.M. Mountford

5-stars

Temptation & Seduction by L.M. Mountford is a collection of 5 super steamy stories. Each one had plenty of detail which made it easy to follow along and had me wanting more!

This collection can be read in one sitting and even though they were short I still enjoyed each one. There is some potentially triggering content throughout the collection, however, it’s clearly listed as a warning just in case.

This is not my first read by L.M. Mountford
Bobbi Wagner
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This is a collection of five hot, steamy stories that kept me turning pages. Each with their own characters that are connectable, lovable and brought the stories to life. Each story brings something different but have one thing in common hot, steamy characters. My favorite was Stepdaddy’s Bad Girl, I know you will find a favorite as well. I didn’t regret picking up this book and neither will you, a must read.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of sexy, hot stories. They're easy reads and I read through them all pretty quickly, but they each pack an erotic punch. There isn't enough time to get much character development, mainly the background of each of the main characters, and love them or hate them, they still will give your kindle a good blazing fire.
Roxanne MacKay
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book contains multiple stories that will appeal to a variety of tastes. From enticing to risqué to outright scandalous. Each story is beautifully written enticing and bringing you into the story. They also contain a level of naughtiness and spice and will make you hold your breath and want to keep reading. This collection has left me looking forward to the next book.
Stephanie Ditmore
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. Another steamy collection from LM Mountford! These stories are quick reads and will having gasping for air with all the sensuality and sexiness contained in this box set, you will not be able to put this down. Highly recommend this box set.
Lynn Stifle
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of steamy reads will set your heart racing and fill your mind with lots of naughty possibilities. Each story is intriguing and filled with just the right amount of heat. Definitely one to add to your library!! Grab this box set today. You will be glad you did.

*ARC provided for honest review*
Michele
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic collection of stories! Quick reads! Sexy and blazing hot! Great way to spend the evening reading and relaxing. Job well done! Check it out and see. I am voluntarily leaving my review after reading an advance copy of the book from the author.
Shawn Pinzon
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A collection of short stories that are steamy and hot. I wouldn't expect anything less from L.M. Mountford. Play Time: Extra Credits was my favorite in this collection. I enjoyed reading this book. ARC for honest opinion.
Tiffany Hannick
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This set of stories is really good. The stories are easy to follow and are quick to read. They are hot and most are really sexy. There is one story in this set that may be difficult for a lot of people to read so if you are offended easily then you may want to skip Stepdaddy's bad girl.
Tanya King
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loves this book so much i couldn't put it down
Kelly
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steamy Collection! There’s enough heat packed into this box set that you will be sated for days. There are twist and turns, passion, lust and amazing characters. 💋
Vickie Beams
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very hot and steamy! I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this book!
Jordan Leger
Heating pages up!

I enjoyed this collection of L.M Mountford's as he heated the pages up for his readers. I have read a few of LM's books and this was just as enticing as the others.
Wendy
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection of one of the best writers of hot, sexy short stories. Highly recommend!
Candy
These were some hot shorts about temptation and seduction. You'll most likey become wet and your breathing erratic. They'll have you wanting to get the full story.
Courtnay Gray
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection of stories by L.M. Mountford is named perfectly. It has 5 steamy stories that will melt your eReader!! 🔥🔥
Brenda