Start by marking “Gratitude Daily” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Gratitude Daily

Nataly Kogan

Gratitude Daily

To ask other readers questions about Gratitude Daily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gratitude Daily

Start your review of Gratitude Daily
Gretchen
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
This was really enjoyable! I listened to one tip a day on Hoopla during my morning commute for the last three weeks, and I came to really look forward to it each day. Much of it isn't brand new information if you've read up on gratitude and happiness before, but Nataly did a great job of distilling clear, actionable tips and explaining how they worked for her. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a daily dose of inspiration.
Ashley Hamm
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet book (listened to on Audible) of positive practices and lessons to practice gratitude in your daily life! I find the 3 star reviews a little ironic as this book discusses in length recognizing beauty, awe and gratitude in our lives!
Nancy
This audiobook was a refresher for me; I try to practice gratitude everyday. There was a handful of tips that I really liked and never thought of before: 1. think of your day as a scavenger hunt for beauty; 2. when apologizing to someone, also thank them (I'm sorry I..., thank you for being patient with me, etc.); 3. when calling customer service for a problem, first say "thank you for helping me today" or something similar; 4. practicing gratitude is a skill that you can improve upon everyday; ...more
Hisgirl85
3.5 for content, 4 for narration. Having done other gratitude practices I didn't find too many new things here, but I did find some and I enjoyed the narrator's style.
Ngdecker
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-book
I started listening to this book slowly, taking each idea for a day. The author presents 21 different thoughts on expressing gratitude in your life. She realizes that all of the ideas do not work for everyone, but trying different ones might help you to find new ways that work for you.
I wasn't too excited about this at first, but as I practiced the different ideas, I noticed a change in myself. At that point, my life was shattered - first by the unexpected death of my precious little poodle,
Stef D
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very fitting as my first read title of the year. I listened to the audiobook version during my commute to and from work the last few days (a tedious thing in itself, and this book was exactly what I needed to listen to while battling traffic). The audiobook experience carried more of a wellness podcast-feel as opposed to the author reading the content to the listener. Instead of reading, Nataly spoke to the listener about gratitude and the many daily practices of it. This is why it was so easy ...more
Amanda - Cover2CoverMom
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, audiobooks
You can read all of my reviews on my blog -> Cover2CoverMom Blog

I would definitely consider myself to be a "glass half empty" type of person, so practicing gratitude is something I need to improve on. I came across this short audiobook (just shy of 3 hours) on Hoopla, and decided to listen to it as a reading "palate cleanser" after reading some longer & heavier books.

Gratitude Daily is broken up into 21 daily lessons on how you can integrate gratitude in your day-to-day life. The author's
Adam
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A good 21 day course on putting gratitude into your life. A lot of takeaways for me, but perhaps the most important is to be specific. Really drill down on things you're specifically grateful for to make this practice meaningful.

For instance, don't say "I'm thankful for my marriage" highlight aspects within that which make you grateful. Perhaps supportiveness, understanding, consistency, honesty, etc.

We are wired to take things for granted once they repeat. This really works to flip that primal
Lorraine
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved going through the 21 day process. Lots of great ideas to expand the gratitude in your daily life. Definitely worth the four-five minutes a day investment of time.
BewareTheWildAnimals
this is a fabulous gratitude journey to travel!

The ideas are practical and real, without the usual fru-fru, fairy-like approach to the topic. Each day is set up with a gratitude practice, studies or thinking behind that practice, a very short story or real life example and the direction to go do it in your life. Most activities are easy to accomplish and do not take too much time at all. Kogan purposely melds them in to your normal daily routine in order to create the habit of gratitude.
I
Elissa
Apr 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the ideas. Particularly the one about thanking yourself. The idea of expressing gratitude thoughtfully to my past self was novel, and quite lovely.

This is an audio only book. While she was enthusiastic, I had a hard time pushing through. She talks in run on sentences " and then this and then this and this but not that because I love this so that's great and like ya know?" I think if she had written the book and read from it, it would have been much cleaner.
Ann
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an audio book which the author narrated. Hearing the excitement and the passion in her voice made this book come alive for me. I have definitely experienced some of the positive benefits of gratitude, but I know I can go further in my practice and this book is giving me the tools to do just that. Some of her research amazes me with respect to the benefits and effects of gratitude and of kindness. Check this book out!!!!
Josephine
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it

This book is to give the reader tips for more joy and less stress in a 21-days.

Gratitude is a critical ingredient for a happy, healthy life. This book offers tips to build your gratitude skills.

“Gratitude isn’t a feeling you get from something outside of you - it’s a skill that you can learn and improve through regular practice.” (Nataly Kogan)

J
Jun 06, 2019 rated it liked it
This book offers quick and easy ways to begin a daily gratitude practice.
Maria
Lots of creative ideas for practicing gratitude on a daily basis.
Carly Erbacher
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: five-star
Everyone should read this. It's simple and easy to follow...but the results are incredible! Life is damn good, even when it's not.
Tara Nichol
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
While I liked her daily themes and ideas, I also felt it did not provide anything new. The themes were not unique enough that I was more inspired that I was before.
Amy Griffin
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not My cup of tea.
Lorren Raque'L
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic book that helps you change your outlook and life!
Courtney Lawery
It is a short book, good and practical ideas on practicing gratitude. I would read it again.
Tara
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Great review of gratitude practices. I got some good ideas for myself and my family.
Lexi NeShaé
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply Amazing!!!
Stephanie Harvey
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is helping me be happier, by being grateful but also just by slowing down in order to see and notice the things to be grateful for. I'm always such a hurried, stress ball who can't pay attention. This book helped. I wish this could be divided into a one or two month "program" instead to be able to really focus on the specific gratitude practices to get used to.
Robert Neill Jr.
I don't normally like inspiration type books. This title turned out to be an excellent book. The 10 minute a day narration by Nataly Kogan was something to look forward to and had a lot of good guidance.
Blanche
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hoopla Audio Book - Nothing new here... but let me tell you it was full of good reminders. A real little treasure
Jul 16, 2019
Nov 30, 2019
perfectlyamberb
Oct 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting: Raising Children with Courage, Compassion, and Connection
  • Always Eat Left Handed: 15 Surprising Secrets For Killing It At Work And In Real Life
  • Men, Women, and Worthiness: The Experience of Shame and the Power of Being Enough
  • When Less Becomes More: Making Space for Slow, Simple, and Good
  • The Joy of Minimalism: A Beginner's Guide to Happiness with Less
  • Time Management Ninja: 21 Rules for More Time and Less Stress in Your Life
  • The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude: 7 Simple Exercises that will Change Your Life for the Better. Includes a 3 Month Gratitude Journal. (Change your habits, change your life Book 6)
  • Uncluttered: Free Your Space, Free Your Schedule, Free Your Soul
  • Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice
  • The Problem is YOU: How to Get Out of Your Own Way and Conquer Self-Defeating Behavior
  • 4 Essential Keys to Effective Communication in Love, Life, Work--Anywhere!
  • 9 Things You Simply Must Do To Succeed in Love and Life
  • The Big Book of 30-Day Challenges: 60 Habit-Forming Programs to Live an Infinitely Better Life
  • Roommates Wanted
  • The Greatest You: Face Reality, Release Negativity, and Live Your Purpose
  • The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember
  • Miracle in the Mundane: Poems, Prompts, and Inspiration to Unlock Your Creativity and Unfiltered Joy
  • The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connections and Courage