Start by marking “Accidentally in Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #8)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally in Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #8)

Accidentally in Love

(425 Madison #8)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  20 ratings  ·  19 reviews
ARYA

I know I can make you blush.
It’s a weird claim to fame, but a perk of my dream job: being the voice of your favorite romance audio books. Laughter, hijinks, adventure. Passion. Sweet heaven, the passion. It’s everything I could ever want. Except…
The problem with this fabulous life?
It’s all just fantasy.

Picking between Chinese and Thai delivery doesn’t count as adve
Expected publication: June 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally in Love

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Meka L. Rascoe
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I received the ARC of Accidentally in Love, I had some definitive thoughts or expectations about this story.

First of all, I knew I’d love it. In fact, I expected to fall gung-ho in love with these characters. After all, this is Katy Ames we're talking about! She had already wowed me with those anticipated weekly chapters on Instagram that evolved into one of my favorite emotional romances, Returning to Eden. So I knew I'd love anything this author wrote.

Second of all, based on that amazing
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
This series has been life changing to read. I’ve read from authors I haven’t heard of and have become fans! I always get a little nervous reading new authors but I’m more excited than nervous and therefore the experience I have makes it so much more!

Gavin seemed like the typical male grouchy man who had a job to do but also a little obsessed over a beautiful woman. I hurt just thinking about the awful things he went through before meeting Arya. The sad life he was “living” because it didn’t seem
Courtnay Gray
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes accidents turnout to be the best thing to ever happen.

Arya has landed her dream job and has moved to NYC a few months ago. After getting off the phone with her best friend back home she decides to do one of her favorite things. What she didn’t know or expect was the next chain of events to happen and change her life forever.

Gavin has a rather crappy childhood but it helped shape the man he is today, a successful FBI agent. While on a stakeout one night something, or rather someone, c
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When a minor little accident brings Gavin crashing into her world (literally), Arya begins to think her little accident was the best thing to happen to her... in a really long time. I mean what girl doesn't want a hunky, strong man coming to her rescue?

Accidentally in Love is a captivating and sweet romance story that is sure to score a special place in your heart! Between it's charming characters, their witty banter, and it's uniquely crafted story line you can't go wrong with this one. I love
Alycia  Price
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“That’s funny, though, ‘cause you’re the one who came crashing into my apartment. Not the other way around.’” “I shouldn’t have.” “Yeah, you’re right. You shouldn’t have. But you did, and now you owe me some answers. Consider it payback for scaring the bejeezus out of me and pointing a gun at my butt.”

First of all, thank you Katy Ames for letting me read and review this book. I absolutely loved reading it and couldn’t stop reading it. Arya was so relatable to me. She was quite (which I can be un
Cali Gals
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you love touching, unique, and beautiful romance? Then this story is perfect for you. It not only is a wonderful addition to this fun 425 Madison Series but it has lovely flavor all on its own.

Gavin and Arya are so funny together with the right amount of angst and spice. Gavin is an undercover FBI agent that has dealt with some big life blows both emotionally and physically. Ugh I teared up a few times as his story is revealed.

Arya... I LOVE this girl. She is hilarious even when she doesn’t
Debbie
Shelves: books-read-2019
I really liked this book, it was well written and I couldn’t put it down!

Arya is a shy young lady who has moved from her home town to New York. After being there a few months she still doesn’t know anyone and lives her life through her job as a book narrator!

Gavin works for the FBI and is currently keeping tabs on Arya neighbour who is believed to have embezzled money. Through his camera lens he not only watches the neighbour but also Arya!!

One night he sees something wrong in Arya’s apartment
Paulette
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a different kind of love story then you’ve got the right book. This book brings so many feels to the table. It’s endearing, heartwarming, touching and it is definitely a slow burn. It’s everything you didn’t know you were looking for in a story.
You get to watch love build and unfold in an organic kind of way.

Arya and Gavin have their own stories and mysteries to deal with along with insecurities. It’s very real. You feel for these two as if you know them. You will cheer an
Gladys
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arya and Gavin's romance very quickly wormed its way into my heart. Rich with emotions, sweetness, humor and heart melting romance it is a real keeper. I adored these characters. I found Arya's shyness charming and relatable. She is a character you will envy. Not only does she get Gavin but she has a job any reader would want! Gavin was everything swoon worthy but his emotional baggage has it all tempered with the cloak of numbness he uses to protect himself. Witnessing these two falling in love ...more
Nicole Chu
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book
Since the series started. I love love love Katy Ames and all of her books.
This book did not disappoint!
I really feel in love with Arya and Gavin from the start!
As a romance reader I was obsessed with her job and personally I want it!
Gavin was flawed and that made me love him more.
These two together was amazing and beautifully perfect.
The side characters like Claudine and Bernadette made the book even more enjoyable.
I am sad the series is over but have loved each
Angela
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story & it's characters.
Gavin works for the FBI . He's working surveillance on a particular man's apartment, but whilst spying on this man he can't help his eyes, & his camera , from sliding over to another apartment. In that apartment lives a woman called Arya, a woman he can't stop thinking about .
Arya moved from her home in California to New York for her new job 6 months ago . She loves her job , but she's lonely. She wants some excitement & she's about to get just tha
Jenn the Readaholic
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arya and Gavin are two somewhat awkward (on her part) and stoic/secretive (on his part) people who end up meeting face to face for the first time in a spectacularly funny and embarrassing manner. That one meeting leads to another, and a friendship, and love, all at a pace that feels natural and right and funny all at once. Their story is low on the drama, high on the humor and easy, “so this is how we fell” feelings, and a 100% enjoyable read.
Karen Kay
Ahhhhhh

Another amazing story from the 425 Madison series.
I absolutely love love love Arya, she is my spirit animal. I just need a hot lumberjack ninja to come crashing my house now....

Gavin is just perfect. Even if he didn’t think so himself. The chemistry was amazing between them, I loved every second of this book.

Going to definitely look into more from this author.
Heather Hansard
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I gobbled this tasty treat in less than 2 days! Light, refreshing, witty, with a twist of hunky, bearded, emotionally damaged FBI agent and a dash of quirky, lonely, curious audio book narrator....mixed together and brought to a slow,rolling boil!
Mawgan Dipple
Shelves: arc-reads

This was a truly great read. It was witty and had me laughing at the way arya and her bestie interacted. Gavin showed a vulnerable side to the strong stoic man he was which added to the storyline. Easy to read in one sitting and we'll worth it.
Carrie
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH WOW! Arya & Gavin's story is SUPER CUTE and sweet and FUN and adventurous! I quite enjoyed every minute of their story! There are some laugh out loud moments, witty banter, steamy goodness, and fairly low angst. All the things that make me fall in love w/ a story - this delivers!! : )
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bookworm Arya is looking for a little adventure. It finds her in the form of a rugged hero with a bruised heart. Their story has a few twists, a few laughs, and a few swoons. Definitely worth a read.
Karen Sedgman
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin the FBI agent/ninja lumberjack meets Arga the book narrater, and a good one at that! I loved the lighthearted, fun and flirty moments of this story! A must read!
Janice
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come! In the meantime... you need to read the dang book! It’s amazing ❤ ...more
Jun 21, 2019
Jennifer Basden
Randimae Sherwood
Adriana Meister
Mar 09, 2019
Katy writes contemporary romances that feature heroines who aren’t afraid to kick ass, heroes brave enough to love them, and stories that get a little messy before they end happily ever after.

She’s mom to two boys whom she loves to bits, but wishes would sleep a lot more than they do, and wife to a man whose reading habits are far too serious. Katy and her family reside in Washington, D.C., a city

425 Madison (9 books)
  • Must Love Coffee (A 425 Madison Novel, #1)
  • Let Me Love You (A 425 Madison Novel, #2)
  • Just Swipe Right (A 425 Madison Novel, #3)
  • Two For Holding (A 425 Madison Novel, #4)
  • Boyfriend Maintenance (A 425 Madison Novel, #5)
  • Love Under Construction (A 425 Madison Novel, #6)
  • Back For More (A 425 Madison Novel, #7)
  • Sightseeing in Manhattan (A 425 Madison Novel, #9)