Start by marking “Accidentally in Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #8)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally in Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #8)

Accidentally in Love

(425 Madison #8)

ARYA

I know I can make you blush.
It’s a weird claim to fame, but a perk of my dream job: being the voice of your favorite romance audio books. Laughter, hijinks, adventure. Passion. Sweet heaven, the passion. It’s everything I could ever want. Except…
The problem with this fabulous life?
It’s all just fantasy.

Picking between Chinese and Thai delivery doesn’t count as adve
178 pages
Published June 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally in Love

Love2ReadRomance
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Accidentally in Love is an amazing story! I loved seeing Gavin and Arya meet each other in a unique way and become friends. Highly recommend read!!!
Nadine Bookaholic
This book was a fun, hot, cute, quick read for me. I loved the way Gavin and Arya met it was so unexpected but so perfect I couldn't have pictured it happening any other way.

Gavin is an FBI Treasury agent that is currently on a stakeout looking into one of the residents of 425 Madison. Who knew that such things happened in a building that is the perfect place to fall in love? Arya is a voice narrator for Romance audiobooks, who absolutely loves her job and moved across the country to accept the
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Accidentally in Love by Katy Ames is book 8 in A 425 Madison Series. This is the story of Arya Winters and Gavin McCord. I have read the previous books but feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Arya loves books and has made it into a job where she is the voice for audio romance books. Which she loves but it does keep her from adventures being so dedicated. Gavin is a grumpy FBI agent who is totally different from Arya. But once he meets her, he cannot stop thinking abo
Siobhan
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Accidentally in Love is the eighth book in the 425 Madison series, and I’m willing to label this one my favourite. Katy Ames hooked me from the start, and I devoured this one in no time at all. It was all kinds of addictive, and I loved every moment of it.

Accidentally in Love is filled with sweetness and humour. Labelled an ‘ugly duckling’ story, it’s much more than that. In fact, it isn’t at all what I’d expected when reading ‘ugly duckling’. I expected a cliched story of a woman learning to lo
Cali Gals
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you love touching, unique, and beautiful romance? Then this story is perfect for you. It not only is a wonderful addition to this fun 425 Madison Series but it has lovely flavor all on its own.

Gavin and Arya are so funny together with the right amount of angst and spice. Gavin is an undercover FBI agent that has dealt with some big life blows both emotionally and physically. Ugh I teared up a few times as his story is revealed.

Arya... I LOVE this girl. She is hilarious even when she doesn’t
Karen Sedgman
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin the FBI agent/ninja lumberjack meets Arga the book narrater, and a good one at that! I loved the lighthearted, fun and flirty moments of this story! A must read!
Bozena
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
When you're looking for a perfect summer read with sweet love story and a very interesting plot, then you have found it 🤷🏻♀ and the unique humor of the characters is just hilarious 😂
This book awakened all the warm and wonderful feelings in me 😍
Arya is a book nerd with a very interesting job. She is the voice of romance audio books.
She is the one that gives people, with her gentle and sexy voice, something to dream about. She is funny and intelligent, but very secluded.
Gavin or like Arya like t
Sandy Nikolas
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little suspense and a little romance

New to me author. I enjoyed this story. Arya and Gavin have an unusual and unforgettable meeting. Their story is very sweet with mild angst as they make their way to their HEA.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.
Debbie
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2019
I really liked this book, it was well written and I couldn’t put it down!

Arya is a shy young lady who has moved from her home town to New York. After being there a few months she still doesn’t know anyone and lives her life through her job as a book narrator!

Gavin works for the FBI and is currently keeping tabs on Arya neighbour who is believed to have embezzled money. Through his camera lens he not only watches the neighbour but also Arya!!

One night he sees something wrong in Arya’s apartment
Meka L. Rascoe
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I received the ARC of Accidentally in Love, I had some definitive thoughts or expectations about this story.

First of all, I knew I’d love it. In fact, I expected to fall gung-ho in love with these characters. After all, this is Katy Ames we're talking about! She had already wowed me with those anticipated weekly chapters on Instagram that evolved into one of my favorite emotional romances, Returning to Eden. So I knew I'd love anything this author wrote.

Second of all, based on that amazing
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is about audiobook narrator Arya who lives at 425 Madison on the same floor as a guy that FBI agent Gavin has been staking out. When Gavin sees something concerning at Arya’s apartment (from accidentally looking that way every once in a while), he runs over to rescue her. After meeting Gavin, Arya realizes how much she needs adventure and companionship in her life so she seeks out Gavin, leading to a lot of fun outings, a very strong friendship, and feelings neither of them expected. ...more
Rene' Seals
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katy Ames has just released the eighth book in the 425 Madison Series - Accidentally In Love. Believe it or not, there is just one more book in these series and it comes out July 18th. Being completely honest with all of you right now...I am going to be very sad when this series is over. Enough about that! Let’s chat about Accidentally In Love by Katy Ames.

Gavin was a beanpole as a kid but is now an overgrown lumberjack-looking hunk of a man. That comes in handy when you need are a Special Agen
Michelle
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
ARC provided by the author for review

I think we all go to certain authors for their specific strengths. For me, Katy Ames’ novels are sexy and emotional and at times, angsty. Accidentally in Love is lighter than her previous books and it certainly has funny moments, but as a reader I didn’t connect to it the way I have with some of her previous work. Worth noting, I also came into the book as a standalone, having NOT read others in the multi-author 425 Madison series.

Arya is a fun heroine. She’s
Elaine
This story had me laughing out loud at times and was a great read. Imagine an undercover agent watching a suspect but also noticing the young lady who lives in the neighbouring apartment and can't help keep watching her every day, too.... Then he sees her fighting someone one off! So tempted to carry on with this but I really don't like giving spoilers - you'll have to read it yourself to discover just what happens.

The story has two great main characters. Arya has moved to 425 Madison and is doi
Kristen
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first introduction to Katy Ames, I'm happy to say I loved every bit of this story and Ames' writing sucked me into this adorable sexy romance.

My third book in the 425 Madison series and #8 overall. I have to say this is a must read! I love the intertwining of characters from other books and how 425 Madison is its own characters, it brings the two character together. Ames created a story that is all romance, but splashes of humor and funny secondary characters.

Accidentally in Love fol
Donise
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Arya is a reader for audible romance novels and is pretty much an introvert. She moved to NYC a few months ago, but has not really made friends yet. She facetimes with her best friend back home a lot. Gavin is an undercover Treasury agent who is staking out a suspect who just happens to live next door to Arya. One night Gavin happens to see what he thinks is an attack on Arya and rushes over to rescue her. On the night of Arya's birthday, after a depressing phone conversation with her best frien ...more
Christine C
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gavin is a federal agent staking out the suspected criminal in 425 Madison from a building across the street. Arya is the suspect’s neighbor. Gavin tries not to watch her, to invade her privacy, but he can’t help but notice her patterns. A sudden altercation in her apartment grabs his attention, and he rushes over to save her.

Intrigued by the mysterious stranger who barged into her apartment and somehow knew her name, Arya stakes *him* out over the next few days and follows him back to his hidin
Margaret
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, quick read that has both heart and some heat. With a hero who has scars – both literally and figuratively – from the past and a heroine who steps way out of her comfort zone, it was easy to get caught up in this “friends with adventures” story.

Arya is an introvert by nature, so watching her take such a leap outside of her normal routine was fun and even a bit inspiring (introverts of the world unite…but not together!). She had me laughing as she acted out her favorite scenes from
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arya is an audio book narrator who moved to New York for a better job opportunity, but hasn't ventured out on any adventures like her best friend that she left behind wants her too. Gavin is a FBI agent staking out an apartment on 425 Madison Ave, and just happens to lay eyes on Arya's apartment as well, and finds himself interested in her. They meet in the funniest way possible, as he believes that she's being attacked, so ninja's his way into her apartment, and freaks her out completely, espec ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
This series has been life changing to read. I’ve read from authors I haven’t heard of and have become fans! I always get a little nervous reading new authors but I’m more excited than nervous and therefore the experience I have makes it so much more!

Gavin seemed like the typical male grouchy man who had a job to do but also a little obsessed over a beautiful woman. I hurt just thinking about the awful things he went through before meeting Arya. The sad life he was “living” because it didn’t seem
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When a minor little accident brings Gavin crashing into her world (literally), Arya begins to think her little accident was the best thing to happen to her... in a really long time. I mean what girl doesn't want a hunky, strong man coming to her rescue?

Accidentally in Love is a captivating and sweet romance story that is sure to score a special place in your heart! Between it's charming characters, their witty banter, and it's uniquely crafted story line you can't go wrong with this one. I love
Lisa Mandina
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun and quick read! Even with the main character Gavin's description, and the picture on the cover, in my head, as I read his grumpy personality, I actually kind of pictured the actor Jason Statham. It was neat reading about a character who had the job of being an audiobook narrator like the main character Arya. Have to love the GOT name there too! The romance in this was a little more subtle, like there was total sexual vibe between the two that was just too hard to ignore. And that ...more
Alycia  Price
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“That’s funny, though, ‘cause you’re the one who came crashing into my apartment. Not the other way around.’” “I shouldn’t have.” “Yeah, you’re right. You shouldn’t have. But you did, and now you owe me some answers. Consider it payback for scaring the bejeezus out of me and pointing a gun at my butt.”

First of all, thank you Katy Ames for letting me read and review this book. I absolutely loved reading it and couldn’t stop reading it. Arya was so relatable to me. She was quite (which I can be un
Di OBRIEN
Jun 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is short and sweet with a dose of heat. I'm a big fan of Katy Ames, but this one is not quite up there with her previous books. Although I really liked the characters, this book lacked the very deep emotions that are usually a signature of this author. There was palpable chemistry between the protagonists, as well as good secondary characters, but there seemed to be something missing here. Usually with this author I'm underlining passage after passage because they are so beautifully written ...more
heather - NightlyReading
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book so much! It was refreshing to read a true contemporary romance with out the entire book being about the smexy stuff. Don't get me wrong...there was plenty of it but these characters formed a friendship first and that is what I adored most about their story!

This is actually my first book read in the 425 Madison Series, so you can read them individually and it does not need to be read as a series itself.

I really liked Arya and loved the fact that she was the voice of aud
Andrea Guy
We've reached Book 8 in the 435 Madison series and I'm so sad that this series is going to be

coming to a close soon. I've loved it so much.

Arya and Gavin might be one of my favorite couples from this series. Their romance was steamy and

fun. Totally not what I'd expect in regards to their professions. An audio book narrator and an FBI guy.

Again, not two worlds that I would expect to collide, but they did. If you go by their "meet cute" they

definitely collide!

The other thing that really got me
Tammy
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a good, fun-loving, chance taking, getting to know each other, falling in love book.

Anya lives by herself at 425 Madison, unknown to her, her neighbour is under the ‘microscope’ of the FBI; Gavin (the FBI) is in the apartment building across the street, doing surveillance. He mistakenly thinks he sees something happen to Anya, and rushes over to save her (yes, he’s been watching her too, tsk tsk) - that was their introduction. There is an immediate attraction, they take turns suggestin
Courtnay Gray
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes accidents turnout to be the best thing to ever happen.

Arya has landed her dream job and has moved to NYC a few months ago. After getting off the phone with her best friend back home she decides to do one of her favorite things. What she didn’t know or expect was the next chain of events to happen and change her life forever.

Gavin has a rather crappy childhood but it helped shape the man he is today, a successful FBI agent. While on a stakeout one night something, or rather someone, c
Katia Rose
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so freaking cute! I just couldn’t get over how adorable everything about it was and how perfect Gavin and Arya were for each other. They had chemistry to the max and their love story was filled with swoon-worthy moments. They also went through some pretty intense personal journeys in order to reach a point where they were ready to be together, and it was so rewarding to see them overcome their limitations and become the best versions of themselves. In my mind, that’s the highest go ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Boy mom. Bourbon drinker. Binge-reader since I could hold a book. I love adventure, on and off the page. But I love naps even more.

425 Madison (9 books)
  • Must Love Coffee (A 425 Madison Novel, #1)
  • Let Me Love You (A 425 Madison Novel, #2)
  • Just Swipe Right (A 425 Madison Novel, #3)
  • Two For Holding (A 425 Madison Novel, #4)
  • Boyfriend Maintenance (A 425 Madison Novel, #5)
  • Love Under Construction (A 425 Madison Novel, #6)
  • Back For More (A 425 Madison Novel, #7)
  • Sightseeing in Manhattan (A 425 Madison Novel, #9)