Start by marking “Savior” as Want to Read:
Savior

Savior

He bought me, but not to touch or taste. He bought me to save me, and to atone for past sins.

Handsome and mysterious, he swoops in to offer me a new life, but this is no knight in shining armor. He’s cold, hardened by his past. But there’s an inferno underneath the ice, I can feel the heat each time he looks at me—each time he gives in to the desire between us.

No matter ho
Expected publication: March 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savior

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

COVER REVEAL! AND THANKS FOR BRINGING US AN A-HOLE HERO!

Stand-alone.
Release: March 29, 2019
Pre-order: Coming soon!
Blurb:
Book Blurb:
No ma
Serena
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished my re-read of this sexy, age-gap romance with one of my fave alpha-assholes Fiona has ever written! God this guy pissed me off! Buti LUST him so much! LOOOOVED this story! Loved the bromance! Loved the tension and everything in between!

Review to come!
M
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savior combined many of my favorite things into one hot, dirty, angsty package. Age-Gap, check. Angsty, check. Alpha-hole that I wanted to throat punch, check. Steamy AF, double check!! This book had me hooked from the beginning. Alexandra is desperate for money. Even though she has a job, she is struggling and searching for a way out of her dead end life. She has no one to rely on and give her support. She dreams of bigger things and decides to sell the one thing she has of value. Erik is a man ...more
Dreamy reads
⭐⭐⭐ MY FIVE SAVE ME STARS FULL REVIEW WILL BE COMING SOON! ⭐⭐⭐

✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Age gap.
Cold, alphahole hero with a good heart.
Innocent, strong, lovable heroine with sass.
A decision out of desperation.
A risk that was worth taking.

“He bought me not to touch or taste. He bought me to save me, and to atone for past sins.”

Fiona Cole is one of my unicorn authors and what I adore about her the most is that when she delves into a subject, SHE REALLY GOES IN. She doesn’t shy away or sugar coat it.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I was very excited to read Savior as age-gap romances are my jam. Erik and Alexandra were deliciously sexy as the sexual chemistry between them came right off the pages. It was raw, intense and very consuming. Despite this though, I did find that the story was a bit of a mixed bag for me. It was hard feeling the connection between Erik and Alexandra as it felt as if their physical attraction, (while sexy), overpowered any type of emotional connection they had.

When Erik rescued Alexandra from sel
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”’You are my greatest risk.’”

I shouldn’t be surprised with the fact that I don’t even know where to start with this review. That seems to be a theme when it comes to Fiona Cole’s books and my reviews for her.

Savior was BEYOND amazing. It’s unlike anything out there right now while having everything you could possibly want in a taboo read. You go into books like this expecting to have read something similar before because it’s been done before right? Wrong. SO wrong. Fiona Cole is her own damn
Keri Loves Books
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to meet your new favorite ALPHAHOLE!

Desperation leads people to make desperate decisions. When you have no where else to go, no food, no money...you make the only decision you can. Alexandra had no one to turn to. She only had herself to depend on. So she made a tough choice and is now sacrificing part of herself to survive.

Erik is the guy who is going to save her from herself. He has his own secrets and his own ghosts. His heart is in the right place, but his methods are questionable.
MJ
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Savior is yet another incredible story in the Voyeur world that Fiona Cole has masterfully created. Not only is the story rich with a passion that manages to ignite even the hardened of hearts, but it has additional layers that both intrigued me and kept me completely enraptured with each turn of the page. I didn't know what to expect, except that I would undoubtedly be extremely satisfied at the book's end. And I am.

Erik and Alexandra. Mr. E and Snow White. Never in a million years should their
Elle Love Books
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH MY SWEET JESUS MOTHER OF GOD THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HOT. MUST MUST READ.
I very rare read books at one go, but this one I did. I devourd every single page of it and every single word. I just couldn't put it down. I loved every part of this book.
Fiona Cole managed to suck my whole heart into this story. She managed to get every emotion out of me.
When I started it I didn't know what to expect as this was my first read by her. And she swept me off my feet. I was glued to the page
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Erik and Alexandra are EVERYTHING I love about age gap romance.

He's definitely an alpha and at times a total asshole BUT he's got plenty of hot and a dash of kind to make me forgive him.

Alexandra might be a virgin but she's not your average virgin. Nope. She's fierce. A little damaged and knows exactly what she wants. Erik!

The two together are explosive. Nobody writes sex scenes like Fiona. There's always an element of the filthy to them and it's why she's a one click author for me. Guaranteed
Michelle
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jill
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Effing wowsers on the sexy with substance scale! Savior is a story about two unlikely people coming together to...well...save each other, albeit in different ways. Our main guy Erik is fighting hard to redeem himself in his own eyes for tragic events that have occurred in his past. He takes the blame unnecessarily and to get through, he has built a wall around his heart to prevent him from getting too close to anything real. Alexandra is desperate to make it out of her horrible life situation, c ...more
Ri
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Holy Hell. This author can write some steamy angst. This has been one of my most anticipated books of 2019 and after reading it I can definitely say that it deserved to be there.

One of my favorite things about this author is that she is not afraid to discuss subjects that are hard to read about. What I thought this story was going to be about due to the blurb was entirely different than how it turned out. I figured it would be a taboo romance. It was SO much more than that. Just like it i
K.  Ramjohn
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savior was an intense steamy slow burn story that grabbed me from the start. This is a story about two individuals who end up saving each other in two entirely different way.
The chemistry between Erik and Alexandra was intense from the moment they met and just kept building thereafter no matter how much Erik tries to stop it.
The story was sad and angsty with hints of some dark elements. Yes there was a male characters who was a jerk for half the book but you will love him anyway. Yes there was
Chele'
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, so you've read the synopsis right? It sounds shocking, very taboo but intriguing yea?

It's true, Alexandra is selling her virginity online but before we judge let's think about why. How desperate someone would have to be,  what absolute dire straits they must be in, and how scared they must be. I'm not going to lie Alex's life is ROUGH to say the least. Her tragic past, her heart breaking present, her parents, her sister, her sister's piece of sh*t boyfriend. Nothing in her life is going rig
Lynn
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh- what to say about this book..... it’s quite the amazing book. I love Fiona Coke’s writing so much. I love how she develops a story and takes readers on a journey.

This is one messed up journey. Alexandra needs money, she had a tough upbringing and decides to sell her virginity for money. Erik is the total Alpha A-hole who buys her.

From there is complex, beautiful, heartbreaking story develops. The lengths that Erik goes to protect those he loves is insane. And the lengths he goes to push peop
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SEXY HOT STARS!! This story will have you turning pages with all the sexy hot phenomenal storytelling, by this author. Erik is that guy with the dirty talking, sexiness and a complete jerk, but you can't get enough of him. Alexandra is beautiful, hard working and looking for money. Their story has all the elements of age-gap, a sexy jerk and so much more to get a 5 star review from me. Make sure to 1-Click this book, it is worth the money and time.
Mirjam
Feb 19, 2019 marked it as to-read

Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savior by Fiona Cole is simply a marvellous story, set in the Voyeur world, in which Fiona has so skilfully and expertly crafted. Not only is it a story brimming with passion but it has captivating additional layers within the story which kept me completely enraptured with every page. Fiona Cole has demonstrated that she is unafraid to touch on difficult subjects that are hard to read about. The underlying backstory was incredibly sad and tragic and it made me want to care and know more about th ...more
Stephanie S
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love a slow but with an Alpha male who is an asshole in the beginning, then this is a book for you. I went from loving what Eric was doing in the beginning to saying what an asshole and wanting to junmp into the book and kick him in his junk.

Alexandra and Eric meet when she is desperate to make money and give up the one thing she still holds precious to her. He is the knight that tries to save those who seem lost the their families and world in the world of human trafficking. Eventhough h
Ashley Herndon
L O V E

Seriously. I. Loved. This story!!!

I’m 88% into it!!!

Final review to come tomorrow once I finish.

Update:::::
Holy hotness Batman...

I’m in love with Erik. I mean I don’t think I’ve ever had a book boyfriend but if I did he’d be the one.
Alpha-hero-hole...

I’m also sooooo something for Alex!!!
I can’t put words. But sooooo heartbroken for her life, her shit heel sister, just the deck she was dealt.

Enter the hottest asshat around...

Flipping saves the day!!!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Michelle
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Virginity for sale, cocky jerk who needs to be throat punched with a deep down do-gooder heart, sexual tension and angst, what’s not to like? Alexandra finds herself in a bind, that kind where she needs money ASAP and doesn't have anything to offer worth a decent price besides her virginity. Erik spots the ad and goes in for the sale, but not because he wants to claim her for himself, but to spare her the distress and pain of being snatched up by someone much less savory given her innocence and ...more
Amy
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shiiiit! I swear every book from Fiona is hotter and dirtier than the last, and I love it! Erik and Alexandra are super hot together, although she should have kneed him in the balls more than once. He is such an asshole... but a sweet asshole. Also, I share Alex’s girl crush on Carina. She’s just so fucking hot in every way.

As a native of Cincinnati I love that I can read these books and recognize places from the world I interact with everyday, but this one took it a step further with the s
The Smutbrarians
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Holy hotness batman!!! WOWZA! Not even going to beat around the bush and say this book was completely different from what I expected. It was perfection! I loved the characters and their stories and how things played out individually and together. This book had some tough parts. It wasn't an easy story. It was sad, angsty, and super emotional. I loved every single word! Mr. E really pissed me off though. He
B.J. Bentley
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my word! Cole took me by surprise with this installment in the Voyeur world. This is the story of Erik and Alexandra. There's a little bit of everything here- it's an age gap romance, but it's also a forced proximity and class warfare trope. It's a little darker than the previous books in the Voyeur world, and there's an added element of suspense.

Alexandra is 19, hungry, and desperate. Erik is in his early 30s and determined to save her. Even if it's from himself.

There's a healthy amount o
Kennedy Mitchell
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book ❤❤❤It consumed me from start to finish. I couldn’t put it down. Kris’ story is a heartbreaking one until her hero in disguise comes and turns it upside down, for the better. The back and forth, the fights and undeniable attraction between these two will captivate you plus the tension of what’s going on behind the scenes makes this a one sitting read.

Savior is another must read by the amazing Fiona Cole.
Brigid Brown
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. This book!! It is incredible!! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!! Gah!! This is way more than your normal virgin for sale story. It's about second chances at life. It's about allowing yourself to love. Erik and Alexandra's story is messy, intense and raw. It's perfect, even when Erik is such an a$$hole. It all makes sense, even if it's a little f'd up, when you know the whole story. Everyone needs a Savior in their life and Fiona Cole has served us up the perfect one.
Cindy M. Green
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Erik, Erik, Erik 💙💙💙
Rahmayanti
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
For the few first part, I wanna kill Erik. He is massive childish as🌸 toward Alex. But then he prove him self worthy for my lust😂
Love the steamy scenes.
Love the action parts.
Love the simple plot line but dark and scary theme the author bring.
Love how the author write the angst of sisterhood between Alex and Leah.
And the ending... I laugh so hard seeing Ian face. Can't wait for Ian story. He will be next, right?
« previous 1 3 next »
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more