Start by marking “Bennett Mafia” as Want to Read:

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  8,896 ratings  ·  1,231 reviews
There were always whispers about my roommate at Hillcrest Academy.

The wealthiest of the wealthy sent their kids to our boarding school, and Brooke Bennett had been at the top, though I never quite knew why. She was fun and outgoing, but she kept quiet about her family. The only things she showed me were photographs of her brothers.

I became fascinated with her second-olde
421 pages
Published March 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bennett Mafia, please sign up.
Alaina Nope, solely from the view of Riley. But it works!

·  8,896 ratings  ·  1,231 reviews

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BENNETT MAFIA: Is a full length New Adult novel by Tijan. In this we’re introduced to Riley Bello plus Kai Bennett and his siblings. MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anything by this author I tend to jump on it, she could rewrite the phone book and I’d beg for a copy!!

PAST: At the centre of the story is Brooke Bennett the mafia Princess, she was Riley’s roommate at boarding school when they were in their teens. She tended to be very closed mouth abo
Dri ✰
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
4 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

“There was this fight, this dance between us. Good versus evil—but I wasn’t perfect, and Kai wasn’t evil. He just did evil things.”

Oh my God!!!
I wasn’t expecting to like this book so much, but surprisingly I did.
I couldn’t put it down, I was hooked from the first page to the last. I loved the characters, I just loved everything about it! It was definitely a pleasant and great surprise.
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

This book puzzled me at times. I loved it at times, and then at other times I felt it dragged a bit. There were a ton of secrets that slowly get revealed all through out the book. I was on board with that! The thing that was annoying was how long it took for the reveals to come to light. Explanations seemed to go on and on... I often thought: just get on with it already!!!

As for Kai... he’s a badass mafia guy hands down! I loved his presence; I just didn’t feel his dedication
Sophia Triad
“My boarding school roommate was a mafia princess”
....
and then she meets the mafia prince.

This book is an emotional rollercoaster from the beginning until the very end. And it does not lack adventure and passion.

Riley becomes best friends with Brooke Bennett at boarding school. Riley has no siblings. Brooke has many brothers and apparently her family is very important.

Riley will learn everything about Brooke's brother from the pictures that she has and from the stories that she tells. This is h
Sabrina
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I was not expecting this to be such a suspenseful story but it had me so intrigued by the mystery of what was going on with Kai's family. I loved that from page one it was able to suck me in and I was just enthralled by everything happening. The Bennett family definitely had a lot secrets that were revealed slowly as the story progressed. It had me dying to more with each turn of the page! Honestly, this has been one of the most captivating books I've read this year
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,75 "To be a Bennett!!!" stars***

"We're Bennetts. There's a responsibility that comes with our family surname. All of us hate it, but if we have to step up and bear it, we will."

"I am destroying the safe world you had erected, and you're letting me do it. I am fucking terrified that you will hate me at the end of all this..."

A Tijan book and a mafia book together??? Are you kinding me??? HELL YES!!!!
God, i love this woman's writing so damn much!!! She is my secret delight!!!
And I'm rea
Christina Szczepan-santos
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book a hundred stars I would.
I absolutely loved it! It had me flipping the pages non stop.
Kai, oh wait! He is everything. I swooned so hard over him. Riley what a strong heroine, full of sass.
I was on the edge more times then not. This book had it all, suspense, drama, sexy times, made me laugh out loud.
Dare I say this may be my favorite Tijan book?

An Arc was kindle provided by Tijan. Thanks a million for the Arc. I loved it.
Snow
Fuckin hell...

March 4th seems like light years away...

Fuckin hell...

ah, so I finally wrapped up this baby...

What can I say, Tijan left a permanent mark on my soul by creating one of the msot antagonising, pulsatingly vivid male characters (Mason from Fallen Crest High series, if you haven't guessed it before) and in each and every one of her books, I subconsciously search for him in all other characters Tijan creates.

BUT i have to say that Kai Bennett of Bennett Mafia family came too close to th
Gigi
Mar 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book was...something. Ridiculous is probably the best word. I love Mafia books, okay? Like, love them. But this book lacked a lot. I couldn't sympathize with Riley at all, she made it very hard to care about her because her thought process was infuriating. She's a so-called operative that legitimately lets everything slide by her - completely unaware of so many things she should be aware of as a "trained agent." That plot point was a waste if she's going to suck at it. I wouldn't be lusting ...more
Nilufer Ozmekik
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-m-intrigued
4.25 gripping, thrilling and hot romantic stars.
Tijan is one of the greatest indie writers who can perfectly create magnificent mafia/mob boss stories. I think the execution part on Council meeting is already imprinted on my mind and I’ll never easily remove it!
Well as like Leonard Cohen’s lyrics, “You want it darker, we kill the flame!”. And our hero Kai is absolutely big flame killer.
Kai is a great Alpha hero, charismatic, nonchalant, risk taker, passionate. I also loved Riley, she may be br
Lo Bookfrantic
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

4.5★★★★Stars

Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Type:  Standalone
POV:  First Person – Female

We were no longer our pasts, and last names were forbidden.  We couldn't use them, say them, or even think them.

teaser Bennett Mafia.jpg new

Riley was giving a wealthy life when she was younger but the cost was high.  When the opportunity to start fresh came to join this secret society she didn't think twice.  Riley knew she had to do whatever it took to survive her father's cruelty.

❝I was no longer Bruce Bello's daughte
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I am soo obsessed with Tijan's words it isn't even funny. This story was so sexy and addicting and the world that Tijan created in Bennett Mafia was just mindblowing! I am so consumed with Kai and Riley and their connection. They were intense, sexy and so addicting. I could not get enough!

Without giving away any spoilers, Kai Bennett was sinfully delicious. The head of the Bennett family has always known about his little sister's bestfriend, Riley Bello. But when he suddenly kidnaps her to get w
Ari
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 where did I go wrong stars

So.. I'm a bit underwhelmed. I was expecting something to blow me away, but instead, I barely felt anything but the overwhelming feeling of meh. But since I am very sleepy, and it is very late, I'll keep this short and sweet:
♣ I don't like how Riley is so indecisive about everything, and literally how little effort she makes in running away. Aka the fight that Kai loves so much is one I just didn't see.

♣ The scenes could've been structured more elaborately, and mos
Danny
Holy sh*t! Yes, yes, yessss!!! Tijan always get it done! This was a wild ride and I loved every second of it!

I couldn't put this book down because of how good it was. The story had me hooked from the first page, it's amazing! I was on edge the whole time, it had so much action and emotions, I actually felt a rush of excitement and adrenaline each time Riley had to fight. I loved her. She was so fierce, strong and she was a fighter, even though her life has never been a walk in the park and she h
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
2.5 / 5 stars

A bit of a meh book, I was expecting more but this followed a well-worn road that was littered with unrealistic situations, and 'bad-ass' females who talked about said 'badassness' more than they demonstrated it.
Brittany

4 Stars!!

“Actions matter. To be reckless with words is to be selfish, and combine that with power, and it is dangerous. Be better.”

Riley grew up with wealth but the cost wasn't cheap. She also went to boarding school, and her roommate Brooke- turned out to be a Mafia Princess. But that was in the past- opportunity for a fresh slate presents itself and Riley jumps in headfirst in hopes to escape her old life. She was willing to do anything to protect herself from what haunts her.

Tijan did i
Tianna✸loves books✸
This was soooo boring and definitely not my type of read.

Firstly it was so hard to get into. Why the author added chapters like past and present in the beginning when the h was thinking about what happened in her past in the present chapter. It was very messy and confusing. Either we get her past in the past chapter or else the chapters shouldn’t be divided into past present.
Then we get all the rants about the h gushing and talking about the H, who is her friend’s brother. She is like he is hot
Kayla Brunson
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, read-in-2019
Wow! Let me first start off by saying that. Tijan didn’t come to play with this one. I devoured this in one sitting because so much was happening that I didn’t want to put my kindle down.

What I liked most about this book was that Tijan wasn’t afraid to go there. There was bloodshed and secrets and I was loving every moment of it. Kai was someone that I wouldn’t want to piss off or meet in a dark alley. Okay I take that back, I might want to meet him in a dark alley wink, wink. He was ruthless a
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)

DNF

I am not going to get into it all, but obviously I may be in a minority here ....i just did not like this one at all, felt so juvenile, ridiculous and all over the place
Laura Lee
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
By: Tijan
3 Stars

The Blurb pulled me to read this book. I mean, what’s not to love when a book is about mafia and includes kidnapping!

Kai Bennett has taken over the family. After losing his mother, brother and father he was next in-line to take over. But now his sister is missing. Kai will stop at nothing to return her to the safety of the family nest.

Riley is working with 411 Network as a Hider. Although it takes a bit of reading to find out what the heck this is and why she chose
Alla
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, standalone, audio
Really good mafia book.
The only problem I had with it was that I listened to it on audio and the narrator was a bit too dramatic and "over doing it" at times and that did bother me a bit.
But the story was good.
Michelle
3 I’m being nice stars!
Riley ruined this book for me! I skimmed a lot of her thoughts because if I didn’t I’d probably pulled my hair out. Lol I thought she was going to be sort of a bad ass because of her job and her training that was mentioned over and over. I was wrong. She was a fainting, puking, thoughts say one thing but body does another thing dumb ass.

(view spoiler)
Candace Tidwell
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is a book you need to read without interruptions. From the moment you start reading you will be on a nonstop roller coaster ride. Bennett Mafia is intense, full of angst and your mind is constantly trying to keep up with everything that's happening. Kai is an enigma. Riley is brilliant, sassy and a true fighter. The characters will have you intrigued and will completely captivate you. Tijan has once again produced a brilliant storyline that you will immediately fall in love with.
Buy the boo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa....this book was so thrilling and had me on the edge needing to see if and how would Riley survive. Right from that Prologue I knew I was going to be rooting for Riley but then Kai came into the picture and my heart was split in half.

For a moment I thought that Kai & Riley would be an easy peasy couple but boy was I wrong!! Though these two had my tablet sizzling at the chemistry they had for each other despite Riley having such "hatred" for Kai. I honestly didn't know how much of this
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5 Stars!
... phenomenal. Sexy, heart-stopping and exciting. I couldn’t put it down...

The Review:
Being a fan of this author, it came as no surprise that I loved this book. But what did surprise me is HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS BOOK!!

I’m not usually a mafia romance lover. I like them well enough, but it’s not my go-to genre. However, Tijan has a way of writing that always consumes me,
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
As many know I love Tijans writing style and mafia! So it wasn't a surprice I loved this one!
At first I was a bit scared because of the many chapters, but then I thought no that's good that means it's longer!! I even started reading slower to enjoy it longer! I'm sad it's over!

I saw so many things not coming! For me this book held many surprizes! I love my kidnapping stories (not in rl, do don't try..) they always hold something special.
Maybe I'm more of the bad guy girl, but I dodn't hate or f
April
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 I think I want to be a Bennett stars!!

I’m not sure how I feel about this book. When I first started the main female character Riley didn’t seem bad ass enough, she claimed to have all this training but then gets sick at the first real confrontation. (Yes, some fictional characters get on my nerves) I loved Kai from the very beginning!! Who doesn’t love a hot Mafia boss 😍 As I continued to read Riley began to grow and I liked her more. There were some twists I didn’t see coming and it flowed t
Nova
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok I am going to start this review with this book is amazing seriously I could not put it down from start to finish, I mean who needs to sleep right? One thing you can say about a Tijan book is that they are never ever predictable.

Riley is such a strong character you cannot help but admire her. She was born with a silver spoon but not in a family that was ever what you would call ideal. She was sent away so that she was no longer forced to be a witness to her fathers temper and the way that he t
Damjana
Mar 19, 2019 rated it liked it
2.75 stars!

Blurb seemed very interesting, so I was into the book immediately. First 200 pages were very quick read for me, great pace and enough angst. Than story started dragging with so much unimportant drama.
From mafia themed stories I expect ruthless characters with strong and credible events. There was lack of strong story. Some events seemed totally unneccessary, no epilogue followed afterwards. I didn't understand why author would include them into the story.

Ending was expected with too
Lynn (Smile24k)
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am not sure where to begin with this book, lol. Part of it is like a steamy romance novel, part cheesy soap opera, and part crime drama. It was a roller coaster ride and surprisingly, I enjoyed it!

Basic Plot: As a teen/pre-teen Riley's parents sent her to boarding school, where she met her roommate and best friend, Brooke Bennett, a mafia princess. Separate events happen that cause Brooke to leave the school and Riley to go into hiding. Now as an adult, Riley lives a secret life as a "hider" (
“In the world I live in, it’s hard to be good. But I will try. For you.” He tipped his head down, his forehead resting on mine. “I’ll do what I can. I promise.” I closed” 2 likes
“My boarding school roommate was a mafia princess” 2 likes