Start by marking “Bennett Mafia” as Want to Read:
Bennett Mafia

Bennett Mafia

There were always whispers about my roommate at Hillcrest Academy.

The wealthiest of the wealthy sent their kids to our boarding school, and Brooke Bennett had been at the top, though I never quite knew why. She was fun and outgoing, but she kept quiet about her family. The only things she showed me were photographs of her brothers.

I became fascinated with her second-olde
421 pages
Expected publication: March 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bennett Mafia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bennett Mafia

Christina Szczepan-santos
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book a hundred stars I would.
I absolutely loved it! It had me flipping the pages non stop.
Kai, oh wait! He is everything. I swooned so hard over him. Riley what a strong heroine, full of sass.
I was on the edge more times then not. This book had it all, suspense, drama, sexy times, made me laugh out loud.
Dare I say this may be my favorite Tijan book?

An Arc was kindle provided by Tijan. Thanks a million for the Arc. I loved it.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CRAZY Luv this author!! So excited
Heather andrews
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kai can be a tad territorial, "Kai didn’t spare him a look, only ducked into an SUV two down from us. “She goes with me. That’s final.” A drunk Riley is a chatty Riley, "he was hot. He was sizzling. He was alluring. He wasn’t cute. But holy hell, there was a dimple, and my knees buckled. I’d never seen that dimple before. I scowled. “Guys shouldn’t be allowed to have dimples.” I loved this book, I fell in love with Kai and I was so proud of Riley the girl grew backbone and didn't take anyone's c ...more
Jemima
Feb 19, 2019 is currently reading it
Who else loves this author just as much as I do?

So excited!

bm2
AleJandra
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: i-can-t-wait, mafia
Una de mis autoras favoritas, escribiendo una historia de mi genero favorito.

description

description
Mae
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
As a fan of the CARTER REED and COLE books, I know that Tijan could write a good mafia romance novel. And her latest, BENNETT MAFIA, is no exception. Although I thought that the beginning was a bit...eh...once you got past the first few chapters, the story really takes off. Riley is right up there as one of my fave Tijan heroines. Riley's back story was intriguing, and what I liked most about her is that she has agency. She has a mission in life which grew out of her trauma history, and was lase ...more
Meredith Wilson
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gosh. You guys... This book was fantastic, and to think I almost passed it up. I'm not usually one for mafia novels, but when I saw that it was written by Tijan, I jumped all over it. Everything that she writes is like pure gold to me, and this one was no different. I absolutely loved it! It was intense, suspenseful, sexy and thrilling! And just when you think you have it all figured out, the author throws out a curve ball. You will be kept guessing and on the edge of your seat all the w ...more
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know I say it a lot, and I'll keep saying it. Tijan is a masterful storyteller. She always pulls you so tight in her books that you feel like you can't breathe without them. Bennett Mafia is so much more than a mafia book, it's action and heartache with vulnerability and romance. It is two people healing each other and giving up a piece of themselves with love. A fierce and loyal love.

Riley surprised me at every turn in Bennett Mafia. One point I think of her as weak, the next I can't believe
Anne Z.
WOW!

This was sooooooooo good

The wait is finally over. Tijan has finally written another Mafia Romance: the sub-genre that made me fall in love with her books in the first place.

It was nothing like the Carter Reed books or Cole but it was just as amazing.

I'm thrilled. I'm ecstatic. I'm happy. I'm satisfied.

PlEaSe WrItE more Mafia Romance :)

Full review on the Blog!
For more Subscribe/Like/Follow

Blog: http://glimpsesofmybooks.blogspot.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glimpses_of...
GoodReads:
Kim Sutton
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an absolute amazing page turner! I lost a lot of sleep over this book because I didn’t want to stop reading it.
Riley has layers. She’s an ass kicking heroine but she also is just a scared woman hiding from the world.
I wanted to hate Kai so bad but he also has more to him than I first thought.
There’s so much suspense in this story and a lot of twists, action, drama and steam! A lot of steam! This is a great mafia story, and I think it would make a fantastic series! Five stars!
Sam
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved LOVED this book!!! Classic Tijan, I couldn’t put it down!!!
Anna
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tijan knocks it out of the part with this standalone mafia romance. As with all of her books, this author creates entertaining storylines with wonderful, unique characters. I was completely sucked in by the first page and Bennett Mafia may be one of my favorite mafia romances.

Kai was pulled into being the head of the Bennett mafia as a teenager. He comes across as cold and calculating, but there is a soft interior that so few see and I enjoyed learning more about him as his layers were peeled b
Vivien Little
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
OMG!!!!! I loved it!!!!
Yall!!!! Once I started I could not put it down. It was a page turner like no other. Kia.... Lord where can I get one? I loved everything about that man. EVERYTHING! Yes, he had his moments that literally ripped me apart but in the end you cant help but love him.
Riley was some what of a shocker... I never expected her to be such an intriguing character.
Tijan skill as a storyteller gets better and better with each book she releases and I cannot wait to see what we get ne
Jenny
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book 10 STARS! I loved this from the first page. A page turner that gave me a huge book hangover. I love mafia books and this is one of my absolute favorites! The twists and turns I never saw coming just left me on the edge of my seat. The characters are amazing and easy to love and hate. Riley and Kai have steamy chemistry from the first time they saw each other. Just mind blowing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Robin Powers
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with the Bennett Mafia. This new series is full of the angst and alpha males we’ve come to love in Tijan’s stories. I truly appreciated how strong and determined Riley was no matter how broken her past was. Kai Bennett was such an amazing leader for his family...the love and loyalty he had for all of them...even when they made mistakes. Such a roller coaster of emotions, steamy encounters and family love. Pure perfection.
Bookbabe4
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it guys! I have to admit, I haven't been fond of Mafia novels. But ever since The Kiss Thief, by this author 😊, I can't get enough. I love her take on it. Especially the way she shows that not everything is black and white. Prepare to fall in love with these characters. I was just so sad to see the book ending. But I loved it.
it.sgottabethebooks
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
10 star book..review to follow.
Vanessa Lawford
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to recieve an ARC of this book and I was definitely not disappointed.

I love Tijan and Bennett Mafia is one of my Top 10 books for 2019.

Sue's Romance Reviews
Gripping, entertaining and compelling. Review to follow soon! 😍🔥
queen_of_the_books_18
RTC
Khabiba Akbarova
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book😍😍😍
Esther Coblentz
Emily Francis
Feb 07, 2019
FS Meurinne
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More than 5 stars if it was possible, on my top 2019 books for sure, review will be up soon. YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!
Hayley