Start by marking “Bennett Mafia” as Want to Read:
Bennett Mafia

Bennett Mafia

There were always whispers about my roommate at Hillcrest Academy.

The wealthiest of the wealthy sent their kids to our boarding school, and Brooke Bennett had been at the top, though I never quite knew why. She was fun and outgoing, but she kept quiet about her family. The only things she showed me were photographs of her brothers.

I became fascinated with her second-olde
421 pages
Expected publication: March 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bennett Mafia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bennett Mafia

Christina Szczepan-santos
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book a hundred stars I would.
I absolutely loved it! It had me flipping the pages non stop.
Kai, oh wait! He is everything. I swooned so hard over him. Riley what a strong heroine, full of sass.
I was on the edge more times then not. This book had it all, suspense, drama, sexy times, made me laugh out loud.
Dare I say this may be my favorite Tijan book?

An Arc was kindle provided by Tijan. Thanks a million for the Arc. I loved it.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CRAZY Luv this author!! So excited
Jemima
Feb 19, 2019 is currently reading it
Who else loves this author just as much as I do?

So excited!

bm2
Heather andrews
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kai can be a tad territorial, "Kai didn’t spare him a look, only ducked into an SUV two down from us. “She goes with me. That’s final.” A drunk Riley is a chatty Riley, "he was hot. He was sizzling. He was alluring. He wasn’t cute. But holy hell, there was a dimple, and my knees buckled. I’d never seen that dimple before. I scowled. “Guys shouldn’t be allowed to have dimples.” I loved this book, I fell in love with Kai and I was so proud of Riley the girl grew backbone and didn't take anyone's c ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tijan has done it again!

Now I will admit Bennett Mafia took me a little bit to get into but Im glad I stayed with it because as the story went on it was amazing and I loved it.

Kai Bennett.... oh Kai. He was one scary ass mother f*@§er!
I loved the fact that Riley was on the “good” side and Kai was on the “bad” side. Riley was very conflicted about becoming closer to Kai because she knew that she had a very firm stance when it came to her morals and that due to her past she wanted to help peopl
AleJandra
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: i-can-t-wait, mafia
Una de mis autoras favoritas, escribiendo una historia de mi genero favorito.

description

description
Mae
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
As a fan of the CARTER REED and COLE books, I know that Tijan could write a good mafia romance novel. And her latest, BENNETT MAFIA, is no exception. Although I thought that the beginning was a bit...eh...once you got past the first few chapters, the story really takes off. Riley is right up there as one of my fave Tijan heroines. Riley's back story was intriguing, and what I liked most about her is that she has agency. She has a mission in life which grew out of her trauma history, and was lase ...more
Rhiannon King
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She goes with me. That's final

I devoured this book, for 2 days everything got neglected. Tijan really has a knack for writing Mafia, if you loved Carter Reed and Cole then you're going to die over this book. The blurb really pulled me in but it's nothing compared to what the story did.

I loved everything about Kai and Riley's story, the push and pull, the slow burn. the sexual tension just everything. Kai is an asshole but that's a given since he's in the mafia and head of the Bennett family, R
Darlene Avery
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bennett Mafia by Tijan is absolutely phenomenal! I went into this book totally blind, and I’m so glad I did. Tijan knows how to completely captivated her readers and draw them into another world.

Riley is one of those heroines that you want to see succeed. In Every Way.

She has faced so much adversity and seems at times as though she should be lost, but again and again she shows that she is a survivor.

I love that Tijan allows this character to be vulnerable and strong. You can actually feel the
Meredith Wilson
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gosh. You guys... This book was fantastic, and to think I almost passed it up. I'm not usually one for mafia novels, but when I saw that it was written by Tijan, I jumped all over it. Everything that she writes is like pure gold to me, and this one was no different. I absolutely loved it! It was intense, suspenseful, sexy and thrilling! And just when you think you have it all figured out, the author throws out a curve ball. You will be kept guessing and on the edge of your seat all the w ...more
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know I say it a lot, and I'll keep saying it. Tijan is a masterful storyteller. She always pulls you so tight in her books that you feel like you can't breathe without them. Bennett Mafia is so much more than a mafia book, it's action and heartache with vulnerability and romance. It is two people healing each other and giving up a piece of themselves with love. A fierce and loyal love.

Riley surprised me at every turn in Bennett Mafia. One point I think of her as weak, the next I can't believe
Sue's Romance Reviews
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything I wanted and more! It is dark and gritty with twists and turns that will get your heart-pumping. It also has a resilient and kickass heroine that knows how to take care of herself. Not to mention one badass mafia man that will get the blood pumping in your veins.

Bennett Mafia by Tijan is dark and gritty but also emotional. There was balance in the dark and the light much like Kai and Riley. I loved the contrast and how both characters stay true to who they are.

This book i
Anne Z.
WOW!

This was sooooooooo good

The wait is finally over. Tijan has finally written another Mafia Romance: the sub-genre that made me fall in love with her books in the first place.

It was nothing like the Carter Reed books or Cole but it was just as amazing.

I'm thrilled. I'm ecstatic. I'm happy. I'm satisfied.

PlEaSe WrItE more Mafia Romance :)

Full review on the Blog!
For more Subscribe/Like/Follow

Blog: http://glimpsesofmybooks.blogspot.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glimpses_of...
GoodReads:
Kim Sutton
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an absolute amazing page turner! I lost a lot of sleep over this book because I didn’t want to stop reading it.
Riley has layers. She’s an ass kicking heroine but she also is just a scared woman hiding from the world.
I wanted to hate Kai so bad but he also has more to him than I first thought.
There’s so much suspense in this story and a lot of twists, action, drama and steam! A lot of steam! This is a great mafia story, and I think it would make a fantastic series! Five stars!
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
OMG!!!!! I loved it!!!!
Yall!!!! Once I started I could not put it down. It was a page turner like no other. Kia.... Lord where can I get one? I loved everything about that man. EVERYTHING! Yes, he had his moments that literally ripped me apart but in the end you cant help but love him.
Riley was some what of a shocker... I never expected her to be such an intriguing character.
Tijan skill as a storyteller gets better and better with each book she releases and I cannot wait to see what we get ne
Bookbabe4
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it guys! I have to admit, I haven't been fond of Mafia novels. But ever since The Kiss Thief, by this author 😊, I can't get enough. I love her take on it. Especially the way she shows that not everything is black and white. Prepare to fall in love with these characters. I was just so sad to see the book ending. But I loved it.
FS Meurinne
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More than 5 stars if it was possible, on my top 2019 books for sure, review will be up soon. YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!
The Smutbrarians
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...classic Tijan at her best. Keeps me on edge with a sexy, alpha male and then yanks on my emotions for a good bit. Love it.
Vanessa Lawford
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to recieve an ARC of this book and I was definitely not disappointed.

I love Tijan and Bennett Mafia is one of my Top 10 books for 2019.

Sam
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved LOVED this book!!! Classic Tijan, I couldn’t put it down!!!
Stacie Redinger
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘I hated Kai Bennett. Or I thought so. Yes, I did. I did. Buy my body didn’t.’

First and foremost let me start out by saying that Carter Reed is hands down one of my all-time favorite books, and he is one of my favorite characters, not just in Tijan’s books but in all books. But holy crap did Kai Bennett come in and nearly knock my man off the top spot!

Kai is the head of the Bennett Mafia family. He is skilled in many things and he is a man who knows what he wants and how to get it. Riley was his
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I'm a huge fan of Tijan and I have to say this is her best written book to date! It's also one of my favorites. Just something about the mystery, the pain and anguish of the heroine. The stoic sexiness of the hero. The push and pull. The love and hate. It gave me all the feels! Kai is commanding, scary and hot as sin. I didn't know if I wanted to smack him in the face or climb him like a tree. Riley handles him perfectly. She doesn't let him get away with anything she's not ready to deal with. S ...more
Felicity 'Flick'
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Bennett Mafia. Except for OH MY GOD!!
Tijan has done it again. Got me hooked from the first page. I read a chapter put it down but then I had to read more. It got to a point where I was nearly finished and my eyes said no. So the next day I had to rewind to the bit where my eyes were closing so I could remember what I read so my review was on point.
What can I say about Kai, the BOSS, the one who knows your every step and move! Kai is ruthless, Kai is just sexy all round. He
Anna
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tijan knocks it out of the part with this standalone mafia romance. As with all of her books, this author creates entertaining storylines with wonderful, unique characters. I was completely sucked in by the first page and Bennett Mafia may be one of my favorite mafia romances.

Kai was pulled into being the head of the Bennett mafia as a teenager. He comes across as cold and calculating, but there is a soft interior that so few see and I enjoyed learning more about him as his layers were peeled b
Vivien Little
Konny
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bennett Mafia by Tijan is hands down, my favorite read in 2019.
Meet Riley Bello, Kai Bennett and his siblings and indulge in a fantastic read, a addicting story full of twists and turns.
Riley and Kai are complicated characters and their story isn't what it seems at the first look. There are so many twists and turns, The story left me breathless and wanting more.
I was captivated from chapter one and was glued to the pages. I read the book, cover to cover in one sitting, was on the edge pof my sea
Rohina
I. LOVED. IT!
I can always rely on Tijan to deliver a story that will suck me right in and won't let go until I've finished it.

• Full review to come closer to release date. •

4.5 Stars!

Buy links to come
_________________________
For more reviews and recommendations:

Facebook Page
Main Blog
Twitter

* ARC gifted by the author in exchange for a honest review *
Jenny
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book 10 STARS! I loved this from the first page. A page turner that gave me a huge book hangover. I love mafia books and this is one of my absolute favorites! The twists and turns I never saw coming just left me on the edge of my seat. The characters are amazing and easy to love and hate. Riley and Kai have steamy chemistry from the first time they saw each other. Just mind blowing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Robin Powers
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with the Bennett Mafia. This new series is full of the angst and alpha males we’ve come to love in Tijan’s stories. I truly appreciated how strong and determined Riley was no matter how broken her past was. Kai Bennett was such an amazing leader for his family...the love and loyalty he had for all of them...even when they made mistakes. Such a roller coaster of emotions, steamy encounters and family love. Pure perfection.
Heather Anderson
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is holy s***. This is a must read. I hope this is a start to a new series. All the twist and turns and how fast things change. I loved this book. I couldn’t put it down. I felt all of Riley’s pain, sadness, love, and happiness. Another fabulous job by Tijan. Can’t wait to see what she writes next.
Fallen Into Tijan...: March BotM: Bennett Mafia 1 6 Feb 14, 2019 04:07PM