Start by marking “His Virgin Valentine” as Want to Read:
His Virgin Valentine

His Virgin Valentine

I always get what I want, but he’s going to give me what I need…

I know the minute Lieutenant John Harris steps foot on the yacht where my friends and I are celebrating Valentine’s Day that my father sent him to fetch me.

Good luck with that. I’m not going anywhere without a fight. No matter how hot, strong, sexy, or….what was I saying?

Oh, right.

If my father’s hired gun
Kindle Edition
Published February 7th 2019 (first published February 5th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about His Virgin Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Virgin Valentine

Start your review of His Virgin Valentine
Nova
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This a fun valentine read.

John Harris is a retired marine and now a mercenary for hire and that’s how he finds himself looking for Amanda the spoiled princess daughter of his long term mentor Captain Conway. She has disappeared on her idea of spring break and he finds her partying with what looks like a boatful of Barbie dolls, she is the most delectable thing he has ever seen but he isn’t the only one to notice and he senses that she is in danger, and he is the man to rescue her. Once he has A
Stories in Review
3.5/5 stars.
Good read. Slight push/pull in the beginning. I love this author, her writing is really good, fast and easy to read. My issue was with the h, she was just really immature and I just couldn't connect with her.
Jen ❥
For the life of me, I couldn't see anything about the heroine that would be attractive to the hero. It was an OK story, but I just could not buy into it for that reason.
Gladys
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very fun read. The book is a entertaining mix of romance, humor, drama, heat, heart, action, danger and a touch of suspense. Amanda and John had great chemistry and their sparks lit up the book. Amanda is sassy, John is intense and this book was a terrific read! By my own accord I'm posting truthful review.
Carmen  Torres
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the characters;they're we; fleshed out. The story flows well. a good short read.
Coco.V
Apr 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/22/2019)! 🎁
Char Davis
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an exceptionally well written romance story.When John an Ex Marine an now a mercenary for hire gets a call from his former Capt.Conway that he needs him to find and bring home his daughter. When he watches the yacht through his scope of his rifle he sees a bunch of plastic Barbie wantabees .He scans the rest of the yacht he sees a gorgeous brunette setting there like a queen she's beautiful with a natural body made for sin.When he pulls the photo the Capt. Have him he realizes she's the ...more
Reva Parks
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Retired Marine John has done well for himself as a mercenary soldier and invested wisely. Still single, his old commanding officer has called saying he is the only one he can trust to get his college daughter off a yacht heading for the Bahamas for winter break. Amanda does not appreciate being saved by the big bad soldier sent by her father and even less so when because of high winds the bridge from Key West to Miami is closed and John brings her to an old abandoned motel on the coast. She admi ...more
Melissa Headrick
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Surly ex Marine sent on a recon and capture mission of the Captain's spoiled brat on a yacht docked in The Keys on the verge of a major storm. What could go wrong? I adore our grumpy knight in shining armor and even the bratty princess wins me over with her sweet insecurities. Neither of these two are prepared for the storm but they're stuck riding it out together. Pretty light reading I devoured in a couple hours. Pretty formulaic for Lark, if you've read her other books you know what's going t ...more
Chantel
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Virgin Valentine is a steamy hot read that is a real pager turner. I absolutely loved the sizzling chemistry that was instant from the very beginning.

Lt. John Harris is ex military and is on a mission for his old boss to bring him back someone special.
John is very loyal and good at what he does.

Amanda Conway is what most people consider a privilege spoiled brat that was given everything she ever want but the one thing she craved the most...the feeling of being wanted and belonging.

I was gif
The Mysterious Reader
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amanda and John are scorching my hot in Lark Avery’s His Virgin Valentine. Nicely plotted. Wonderfully hot (yes, I know I said that before, but it deserves repeating) and well written, this is a truly fun and, dare I say it, hot (yes, I do date) tale. Read the publisher’s blurb. If you find it at all appealing then you’re virtually guaranteed to enjoy this novel. But for the fact that I’m literally dictating this review to my husband from my hospital bed I could go on and on with praises. The bo ...more
Bonnie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author for me to read and I will definitely be reading more. Great story. Loved how their love happened so quickly. Amanda‘s father has sent John, one of his employees, to bring her back home. One look is all it took. She is everything he wants. He is going to sweep her off her feet like a knight in shining armor, rescue her, take her back to his castle and love her for the rest of her life. He will do anything to protect her.

Amanda gives her virginity to John. To John, ‘she is now
J. Rice
Getting lost

John is ex military sent to find Amanda and bring her safely home. Amanda is a spoiled rich girl who is used to getting what she wants. There isn't really a lot of story and each chapter swaps points of view between John and Amanda. The best parts of the work is the mild humor. My biggest issue was John constantly bragging to himself about how massive his endowment is. The book had several minor errorrs, but so much to be distracting. If someone is looking for something that is week
Kathleen
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
John and Amanda two people who started out their day not even thinking of the other and end up looking at their future.
John is the no nonsense marine who is just doing a job for his old commander.
Amanda just wants to have fun but doesn't know who is being honest with her. You'll love her sass.
When they meet the attraction is instant and forever.
Quick read.
I was given this book for an honest voluntary review.
Charity Chimni
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the instant chemistry between John and Amanda. I enjoyed her sass and inner strength and his determination. Each of Lark's books keeps getting better. There was so much more to Amanda and Join than met the eye at first glance. I liked the way they grew together. A story full of humor, passion, chemistry, a bit of suspense, and love. Can't wait to see what's next from Lark!
Beth C.
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced and very steamy

Good book from beginning to end. The declaration of love and marriage in the first 24 hours of knowing one another was a bit “out there.” But the story and characters were engaging and very entertaining. Definitely the book for you if your looking for A short, sexy Valentines read.
Shelly Celli
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This is a steamy & quick read. These two are made for one another and it shows from the start. Even though he’s doing a job for his former boss, he’s hooked on her from the word go and refuses to let her go...even when her dad shows up unexpectedly. They get their HEA and prove to her father things were meant to be. I’m voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book. ...more
Pat
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the instant, hot chemistry between Amanda and John, these two characters drew me right into their story from the very beginning and the well written storyline kept me hooked until the very end!
Tracy Trippler
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, had me turning the pages and not stopping until the end. It is story full of humor, passion, chemistry, suspense, and love. John and Amanda were very interesting, and seeing Amanda learning to care for more than herself was great. Can't wait to see what's next from Lark!
Tanya
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She is having fun when he arrives to take her home to her father but she will not go. She wants her fun. She soon learns what he will do to get her under control. What is he going to? See how he will
I received an advance copy and I enjoyed it so much that I want to review
Karen
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick and Dirty

This is the perfect way to spend your Valentines Day if you only date book boyfriends! A growling ex-military alpha male and a bratty female made for a funny and entertaining story. Get your chocolate and start reading today!
Christy
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily leaving a reviewfor this book...

This book was a fast pace book that I ever read..

It got to the point and theres lot of you know what was going on.. Like the point where he took her to the rotten cottages, finally found one that was decent enough to sleep in...
Rose helg
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
I got this book as an ARC reader, for my honest review. This book was Good. It have wonderful characters, it was entertaining , romantic, it was steamy, easy to read and has a Happy ever after. . . This was the first time I read her book. I will read more of her books.
Sherry Patrick
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yet another great Lark Avery book. Lark's books are always short & sweet but they pack a punch. Yes they are unrealistic in the big scheme of things but yet you get to the end going yes I really like this and the couple. ...more
Becky Ballenger
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!!! Lark Avery rocked it out!!!!! If you’re looking for a steamy romance read, this is it!!!!
Tammy
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced read with loads of drama and steam. John and Amanda are so much fun together, their chemistry is steamy and the story held my interest throughout. I liked it.
Louise Jewell
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Fast-paced read with loads of drama and steam. John and Amanda are so much fun together, their chemistry is steamy and the story held my interest throughout. I loved it.
Jeannette
Sweet

This was a good book to read. It was sweet and sexy. I liked the characters and their chemistry. I hope to read more from this author
SuzyHD
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It

John and Amanda, a sexy Valentine romance. Fun and interesting with great character development. An entertaining way to enjoy yourself with this sensual little story.
C bond

• The Mobster's Masseuse
  • Drilled
  • Heavy Equipment
  • Pretty Prize
  • Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
  • Vampire Siren (Real Men of Othercross #3)
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • Knocking Her Up
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Spy Thy Neighbor (Enigma #7)
  • Double the Luck (Luck of the Irish, #1)
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Three of Us (Three of Us, #1)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love in the Mix
  • WALKER (The Men of Whiskey Mountain, #1)