Start by marking “Once Upon A [Fallen] Time (Stolen Series II)” as Want to Read:
Once Upon A [Fallen] Time (Stolen Series II)

Once Upon A [Fallen] Time

(Stolen Series #2)

2015...
All her life, Myra Farrow has been obsessed with medieval castle-and the kings and princes who once inhabited them. When Steve Bernard, a wealthy videogame designer offers her to model for a princess character in his new game, Myra can't resist his offer to enter the mysterious, colourless, and cursed Hue Castle. But unknown to Myra, her soul is bound to it by blood
Kindle Edition
Published February 13th 2019 (first published February 13th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon A [Fallen] Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon A [Fallen] Time

Elfina Renee
description

Like a royal waltz Myra curtsy to one of her many suitors and places her open palm face up and begins the deadly dance. You know danger is on the horizon with each pivot and twirl.

Villainous snakes reveals themselves, you beg to call out a warning to your beloved characters but you’re just as entranced as they are.

description

Hexed by a story line…magically turning the pages as the words has a life of their own only you can read. Round and round the tempo of the music takes you as shadows of beast and man
Tina ➹ the girl who lives in Fandoms (Book.Enchantress)
"ARC Provided By Author in Exchange for An Honest Review"

Once Upon A [Fallen] Time
Book 2 of the Stolen series by Samreen Ahsan
First book: Once Upon A Stolen Timemy review

4 Silver Stars
With Golden sparks
3.5 (the entire book) + 0.5 bonus for the last 30%

Months ago, I read the first book in the series, received the ARC provided kindly by the Author. the story was intriguing. I'm so glad the author picked me up to read & review the second book in the series too. I enjoyed reading it
Dianne
Samreen Ahsan takes us through the magical mirror in the ancient, haunted castle and once again, her words are lyrical, her tale mysterious and veiled in a darkness that almost feels like a cloak of shadows.

Myra’s story continues in ONCE UPON A [FALLEN] TIME when she is beckoned into the mirror and a world of the past where princes and kings are cursed never to see sunshine and she is about to lose her heart to a young man whose heart has been hardened by grief, pain and guilt.

Meanwhile, in the
Sheri
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once Upon A (Fallen) Time by Samreen Ahsan

In 2015 Myra meets a wealthy (video game) developer (Steve). He offers her a chance to model for one of his games, and she agrees not knowing what is about to happen. She soon becomes bound by magic and travels through a mirror to 1415 Hue Castle, a place that she has been intrigued with.

Once there she meets Edward (Hue) who has been cursed, never to see sunshine, left to live a life of gloom, until he meets Myra. But things are not easy, as Edwards Fat
Paula Brown
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

description

We will begin with the Authors opening statements;
"Life is a tomb built on beautiful memories, ardous past , and afflicting pains
Its a sepulchral of emotions, truth, betrayals,lies and secrets- a catacomb
of haunted souls."

She peered into the mirror, and was literally pulled into the past by Prince Edward.
Was it Fate, Destiny, or ill fated Magic?
Her life as she knew it was gone --- and she was stuck centuries in the past.

The Prince loved her but was afraid of her, and he was also afraid of what
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, first-reads
After getting pulled through the mirror at Hue Castle and into 1415, Myra is now face to face with the man of her dreams, Edward Hue. But the man of her dreams quickly morphs into the monster that she fears.
Broken down by his father, King Stefan, Edward is ready to walk away from the kingdom and leave everything. But when Myra comes through the mirror he knows he must stay and protect her. Not only from his father but from himself.
Myra knows that Edward is not the monster that he sees in the m
Diana~ (Kiss Me Books)
Once Upon A [Fallen] Time is the sequel and second book in the Stolen series. I read the first book, Once Upon A [Stolen] Time a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it! I do recommend re-reading the first book in order to fully understand and grasp the situation our two main characters, Myra and Edward, are in. Samreen Ahsan once again delivers and I couldn't be happier. I adored Myra and Edward's relationship in the first book and thought Samreen did a wonderful job continuing their roma ...more
ellieisuhmabookworm
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: samreen-ahsan
Final Score - 5 Oh Em Gee, This is NOT Happening! Stars!!!

Let's recap ... Myra isn't your average 22-year-old - she's a bit obsessed with everything medieval (princess, kings, castles, etc.). Her family, trying to steer Myra away from this obsession, arranges for her to meet Steve so a marriage can take place between them. They hit it off, but also broker a deal. He'll use her as his main character in his video game to be based on Hue Castle - which happens to be the source of Myra's long standi
Ruth B
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Myra has been obsessed with fairy tales and medieval times, and by some strange curse, her life is tied to the past. And by the end of book one in the series, she is finally in the place she always dream off. Now, after Myra traveled to the past her fiancé is having a hard time explaining what happened to her and figuring out how to bring her back. Present and past dance around broken souls and love.

Myra has always been in love with Edward, even before knowing him and now has to help him save hi
Desi
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two was even more intriguing as the story goes on. You can’t help but be swept back in time where the world was ruled by Kings and Queens and the night skies only sparkled because of the stars. The author’s passion and love of history is clear as day when you start reading.

As you turn each page, you feel like you are walking the halls of someone’s home and reading their life story. You living their pain, their hurt, their anger, and their love for all things.

Book two was a roller coaster
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

This book picks up with the aftermath of what happened in the first book. Myra Farrow has disappeared through a mirror. Where in all that is time travels did she go to? The author does a wonderful job of dragging out the suspense of answering this question.

I really enjoyed how Steve Bernard was a featured player in this book. It was interesting to get some of the story from his POV. We find that he has a few secrets that he has been keeping as well. I love how the timelines interw
Joy D. Fanning
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading book one a few years ago, so when the opportunity came up to read book two of the Stolen series I was so excited! I am happy to report that this book was just as enjoyable as book one!

It was so easy to fall back into this story. Even with chapters from different characters perspectives the story moves quickly and keeps the reader engaged. I liked that Ahsan allows the reader to see what is happening on both sides of the mirror.

The characters in this story are very human
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I was so giddy and excited to read this book. I was entranced and so utterly lost in the pages of this book, I didn't hear my name being called!

The story flowed and was easy to read. Some questions were answered from book one, yet some have still gone unanswered. I adore this storyline and am impressed with how easy it flowed from one time period to another.

Myra has more strength and patience than any other woman I've read about. She is genuine, kind and intelligent. Edward is a frustrating man
Geeta Talreja
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Myra, who time travelled and met Edward, the man whom she began to love even without meeting him...And now when she is with the love of her life (Edward) she is unaware of dangers coming her way as King Stefan thinks she is the one to end the Hue Castle's Curse. How will she survive and get the love of her life. Poor love stuck Steve, whether he will ever be able to meet Myra again...A perfect drama, romantic love story...Five Star from my Side... great work @Samreen Ahsan...
Samra
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best book I've ever read so far!! Al the story of castle seems very real! I was completely lost in my own fantasies while readng this book!! This book is worth giving five stars TRUST ME!!!! Even the selection of words n lyrics r beyond perfection!! I swear I can't wait fr the next book! Lol! Author Samreen Ahsan is literally ma all time favorite!!
P Leslie

This is the second book in the Stolen Series and is not a standalone. I would strongly recommend reading the books in order.

The last book ended in a cliffhanger; leaving my heart pounding with complete and utter dread. Myra’s presence in his time changes everything - can she break down the walls Edwards’ spent all his life erecting? Can he protect her from the King’s cruelty and lust?

Myra made me laugh when she started yelling though the mirror, calling King Stefan every name under the sun lol
Ruofu Zumvu
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book
Myra Espino
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once Upon a Fallen Time

Wow!!! Like freaking wow!! Samreen nailed it again!!
Once Upon a Fallen Time is the 2 book of Myra's story. But let me tell you this, read book 1 first before reading this because most of the book is connected to book 1 and you will be lost if you haven't read it yet.
Anyway, Once Upon a Fallen Time started where book 1 ended. Things get more interesting when the past meets the present. With all the drama starting to unfold, everything will get more intense.
Tho on the first
Sheilah
Jul 18, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a month of sequels for me, as they just keep on coming.

Once Upon A [Fallen] Time continues the tale of Myra Farrow, a modern day woman who gets lost in her medieval fantasies and Edward Hue, a fictional 15th century, soon-to-be King of England.

I had read the first installment several years ago and I remember enjoying the tale at the time.

For some reason, I was much more aware this time and I have a real issue with modern day talking and swearing being used in the 15th century, albeit fic
Maureen
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Almost three years ago I read the first book in the stolen series ‘Once Upon A Stolen Time’. Although I had some issues with that read, I mostly loved it and was excited to read the next book. Well, now almost three years later the second book in the series ‘Once Upon A Fallen Time’ finally comes out and the author asked me to read this book too. Although I definitely couldn’t remember everything about the first book, I still really wanted to read this book and started reading as fast as I was a ...more
Sarah Strawinski
Feb 06, 2019
Elizabeth
Feb 07, 2019
Samreen Ahsan
Feb 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-writing
Best Romance - 2014 Hollywood Book Festival
Honorable Mention - 2014 New York Book Festival
Honorable Mention - 2016 New York Book Festival

Readers Favorite Winner

History, art and literature are my passions. I love digging out information abo

Stolen Series (2 books)
  • Once Upon A [Stolen] Time (Stolen Series #1)