Start by marking “Butterfly Ops: Book 2 (Butterfly Ops Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Butterfly Ops: Book 2 (Butterfly Ops Trilogy, #2)

Butterfly Ops: Book 2

(Butterfly Ops Trilogy #2)

What's a superheroine to do when her super soldier ex turns up alive after more than fifteen years?

Lyndsey Daniels doesn't have much time to walk down memory lane before she and Ian Fox find themselves thrown together to investigate the mysterious deaths of ten young men in the Canadian wilderness. How do the hearts of such seemingly normal, healthy men just...stop?

With th
Published April 23rd 2019 by NYLA

To ask other readers questions about Butterfly Ops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Butterfly Ops

Darcy
Lori
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Typically I'm not a huge paranormal romance fan but so far this series has me hooked! Ian and Lindsey's story is fantastic!
Wendy
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyndsey and Ian have stumbled upon each other after 16 years. Lyndsey is part owner of a company that hunts vampires, demons and other evil things that go bump in the night. Ian is the head of a black ops type team made up of military as well as people from other government agencies, who do the same thing. In book two the teams set off to Canada to solve the mysterious murders of young healthy men in a national park. With all the baggage from their past can Ian and Lyn even think about a future? ...more
Heather
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Butterfly ops Book 2
This continues the story of Ian and Lyndsey as they have a second chance at a relationship after not seeing each other for the last 15 years. They were each other’s first loves and have never gotten past that. This book follows them as they are part of a team tracking down the deaths of young men in an Indian National Park in Canada. You feel the emotions of the two of them as they try to get past their complicated past. Ian also has to get over the guilt of wanting to follow
Jacqui Norris
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 2 picks up where Book 1 left off. Ian and Lyndsey are just reconnecting when they are sent on a mission to a park in Canada to try and figure out why young, healthy men are dying. What isn't lost to anyone is the men all bare a resemblance to Ian. Knowing Ian won't stay back, she will do everything in her power to protect him. She just got him back. The team is good at what they do but are not without scrutiny from the park rangers. Despite all that, they head into the wilderness to do what ...more
Natalie Casey
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! Book 2 picks up right where book 1 ends, and things just keep getting better!! After 16 years of not seeing each other, Lindsay runs into Ian on the sidewalk outside a coffee shop. After an awkward meeting, they go their separate ways. Lindsey is attending a meeting with a new client and guess who's at this meeting also!!! Yup! Ian and Matt! Both Ian and Lindsey are working together for a mysterious mission in Canada. Things are heating up between Ian and Lindsey, but this mission isn't si ...more
Alison Davis
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two picks up right from where book one finishes off. There is still lots of intrigue and mystery around Ian and Lyndsey. They are now in Canada at the National Park trying to find out why all the Ian look-a-likes are being killed. This book is also bringing lots of raw emotions from the characters while they figure out if this time around they can make it work. I usually don't like stories with cliffhangers, but this one is my exception. Can't wait for book three!!
Gina Martin
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mary Fazzi
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Book 2 is way better. This one goes into their relationship too, but Lyndsey, Ian and their teams go on a hunt to find out why healthy men are found dead in Quetico Park. This one is more mysterious. Ian’s Team is very concern since Ian fits the profile of the men that have been found dead. There’s many twist and turns in this book. I found myself more into this book than the first. It got more to the root of what the teams were needed for. Can’t wait for book 3.
Samantha Waldow
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a trilogy. Book 1 had a cliffhanger and so does book 2. Lindsey just saw Ian after 16 years. She shought he was dead. She has been living with that thought for 8 years. This book starts where book 1 left off. MUST read book 1 first.  These 2 reconnect on a mission they are both working on. I love second chance romances. Book 1 and 2 are awesome. Can't wait to read book 3 and see how it all ends up.
Nikki Brooks
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book commences where book 1 left off.

Lyndsey and Ian have been apart a long time. he loved his wife and had a family with her. But now that she is gone, he has a 2nd chance at love with Lyndsey. But yet again they are called in to help investigate when local youngsters disappear in a National Park in Canada.

Novel take on super soldiers and vampires! It's again a well-written story, like book 1. I loved Ian and Lyndsey as a couple but dammit a cliffhanger ending...I hate them!!!
Lisa Marie Barrera
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! BUTTERFLY OPS- BOOK 2 by Jen Doyle picks up right where Book 1 left off AND MUST READ IN ORDER!! HONESTLY...You will Not be Disappointed!!
Lyndsey and Ian storytelling has So much Adventure and Suspenseful Surprises with the Paranormal activity thrown in All at Once!! It was such a Rollercoaster ride of TWISTS and TURNS INTO the UNKNOWN that Have wanting what's going to happen next!! Again ends with a CLIFFHANGER ending and CANNOT WAIT for Book 3!!
Lori Caprio Tate
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book filled with mystery and intrigue and a second chance romance is definitely my type of book. The second book in this series does not disappoint as we follow Lindsay and Ian as they rediscover each other and try to solve the murder of young men. I can not wait until I read book three to see how Ms. Doyle ties everything up.
Neisha Exeter
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It would seem as though this story just keeps getting better and better. Now I hate cliffhangers however for this trilogy I am willing to make an exception. Lyndsey and Ian have a second chance at being together and I just can’t wait to see how it all ends in book 3. Hopefully I won’t have to wait long lol. Another fantastic book and definitely recommended.
Bridget Hickey
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lindsy and Ian have just found each other again after 16 years and can barely catch up with the whirlwind of feelings.They are to go into a park and investigate 10 young Canadians deaths also some weird thing with believes about butterflies.This book as lots so suspense and the ending dam it I hated but it definitely is a read that will keep you engaged from page one
Carolyn
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and we get to go camping! Ian and Lyndsey are still hashing out their feelings and the team is trying to figure out what is going on in woods in Canada. We have mystery galore, hot steamy sexy scenes, politicians playing their games, rangers being a pain, confused kids, and a whopper of an ending! Can’t wait for the final book!
Amy Bobbitt
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a page turner from beginning to end. And wow with all the twists and turns. Great chemistry with characters and a fun story to follow. Lots of paranormal discussions and missions. A must read
Latifa Morrisette
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When book 2 of Butterfly Ops begins we immediately pick up where book one left off. In book 2 we are getting closer and closer to answers but if course we have to wait for the final book to see what's in store for Ian and Lyndsey.
Yvonne Roller
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! You NEED to read this series! I am in love with the characters and cannot wait for book 3!
Dawn
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one keeps u guessing. Love ian and lindsey. There are so many twists.
And I need the third book already. Need to have an ending.
Thi
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
These two are still so stubborn. Still working through their baggage but we finally get to something good and it just ends! I’m diving in the book3 to see what happens next
Gretchen Chasse
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A decent follow up to the first book, full of action and suspense, heartbreak and a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see how this concludes with book 3.
Jennie Fusco
Apr 28, 2019
B.A.
May 21, 2019
Jen
Feb 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ginger W
Susan Homan
May 12, 2019
Christine Lee
May 14, 2019
A big believer in happily ever afters, Jen Doyle decided it was high time she started creating some. Jen is a member of the Romance Writers of America, as well as a member of the New England Chapter, New Jersey Romance Writers and Music City Romance Writer chapters of RWA. She is represented by Sarah E. Younger of the Nancy Yost Literary Agency.

She has an M.S. in Library and Information Science an

Butterfly Ops Trilogy (3 books)
  • Butterfly Ops (Butterfly Ops Trilogy #1)
  • Butterfly Ops: Book 3 (Butterfly Ops Trilogy, #3)