Start by marking “Interpreter (Commander in Briefs #4)” as Want to Read:
Interpreter (Commander in Briefs #4)

Interpreter

(Commander in Briefs #4)

Heartbreakingly beautiful and devastatingly annoying, Timaeus Lambros, a deaf, former military translator, has just been assigned as my co-teacher for the rest of the school year.
His stupid-hot face gets on my nerves.
So does his well-fitting jeans.
Charming and gorgeous men like him should not be teachers. They should be locked away in a storage closet... with me.
But
Published December 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Interpreter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interpreter

Start your review of Interpreter (Commander in Briefs #4)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE! https://amzn.to/34Wv9L1
FREE with KU

After reading every one of Kristy Marie's books, after falling in love with each of her heroes, I was curious as to how Tim would win my heart. I swooned over his silence, I craved his music, and I thirsted after his heart. Tim caused me to cry five tears and therefore his story gets all the stars!!

Timaeus Lambros... child prodigy, double major graduate, honorably discharged soldier, and broken man. Tim had all but given up hope of ever living out
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
We all have our unicorn authors. They write books we automatically one-click without even reading the blurb. We fall in love with their heroes and heroines every single book without fail. They make us feel all the feelings and carve out a permanent place in our hearts. Kristy Marie is one of those authors for me. Interpreter is a perfect example of why.

Beautiful. There is no other word I can use that more accurately describes this story to me. FULL REVIEW TO COME!

Every time I pick up a novel
Saunders
5 OOOORAH Stars

My book buddy said I don't need to give this one a review and she is right, I don't as the words spoke for themselves.

This book made my face do a Heilin' fling, my eyes lifted, my mouth curved, I smiled, I burst out laughing and I bawled like a baby. It had so much emotion but so much power behind the words and message.

Like Timaeus, I suffer from genetic hearing issues and I loved that Kristy Marie told his story (and his Mother's) and how this should not hold anyone back. It
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
I love this crew! Like love them. One of the best cast of characters in a series! Tim was so heartbreakingly swoony. Milah was hilarious. Oliver! I can’t resist a kid. Pure romantic goodness to me soul.

BETA READ
Milos Mojsilovic
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beta red this baby!!!

“And what if you can’t fight it, Timaeus? What if it’s too strong to fight alone? What if I lose?”
“Then you build an army and go down with honor.”

It's been way too long since Kristy released a book. I mean it. I can't stand all this waiting. It's too hard but it is worth the wait. Every damn second. Cause diving into this stroy, into these characters, it's like coming home.

Now, a on a serious note. The above quote is something that not only defines this book but the whole
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
My heart was left on the pages of Interpreter. Kristy Marie took me on a wild ride with extraordinary characters that I never want to get off of. With every book Kristy tops herself. You can never have just one favorite.

IMG-20191129-WA0024.jpg

It took me a while to finally write my review because I couldn't find the words to express how I feel and how good of a book this was. My words still won't do this book justice.

Tim Lambros is being strongly coerced by his family and doctor to take up a job so he becomes the new
Tamara Harrington
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I have to tell you that I am absolutely at a loss for words because this book is a literary masterpiece as far as I am concerned. So be patient with me while I try and tell you why you should be reading this bad boy!
I had the most amazing time readied this book, from the first page I could not put it down and I'm extremely glad that I didn't have to, it meant i got to spend this entire day cuddled up and devouring this book from start to finish. There is absolutely
SCBookAddict
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think Kristy Marie could ever write a story that would make me fall in love with someone more than she made me fall in love with Major Cade Jameson.

I think she just did with Interpreter and I'm not sure if I'm okay!

I absolutely LOVE these Marines and their ladies and Theo and his Commander!

This story is beautiful, touching, feisty, funny, emotional, steamy, and everything else in between! Tim and Milah are EVERYTHING! This story is EVERYTHING!

Thank God Kristy Marie gave us Theo! He
Keri Loves Books
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 EMOTIONAL & OVARY EXPLODING STARS!!!
Just when you think that you can’t love this series more than you already do...the author gives us Tim! I smiled, I swooned and I balled like a baby. Tim absolutely stole my heart and exploded my ovaries when it came to his love for Aspen and Oliver!

A veteran, a musical prodigy, a man who feels like he has lost everything, finds his way through with the love of his family and a sassy little spitfire he never expected. He knew he would eventually end up
Happily Mary After
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-dec
Oh. My. Swoon. Prepare yourself, because Kristy Marie’s Interpreter delivers all the feels! I’ve loved the previous three, standalone books in the Commander in Briefs series, but this latest installment is my favorite although it is hard to choose. Tim is a former Marine, who lives in a group home for veterans who are trying to get back on their feet. They’re his family in every way except blood, and they push him to get a job teaching at a school to help pull him from the depression that he’s ...more
Na
Please buckle your seat belt, Mr. Lambros is one crazy ride.

I can't describe this book better than the quote above does. Every time I finished a book in this series, I think it can't get any better than this. And then comes the next book and knocks me off my feet instantly. Interpreter is, hands down, the most emotional book in this series and I couldn't get enough of Tim and Milah.

Always be brave. Especially when you're scared.

Tim is such a beautiful soul, you want to hug and cuddle him all
queen_of_the_books_18
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interpreter was an anticipated read for me, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Tim and Milah’s story.

I loved that we got to see all of our favourite characters again, in the guys and girls that live at the compound. I must say that my favourite character and my favourite relationship in the book was Aspen and the relationship she had with Tim. My ovaries just went BOOM!

Tim is mad at the world. He’s lost his hearing due to a hereditary condition and he doesn’t know how to deal with it. He
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW

You know when you pick up a book and just feel like you’ve come home because you love and have dearly missed ALL of the characters?!

This book, this series, and this author does that for me!!

Kristy Marie continuously blows me away book after book in her Commander in Briefs series and I. CANNOT. EVER. GET. ENOUGH.

Everything about Interpreter just made me FALL. IN. LOVE. EVEN. MORE. with all of Kristy’s men, especially Tim, because OH MY GAH. Can I just say he (ALMOST)
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
**BETA read** I have never laughed so much, yet be emotionally pulled in with all the feels!! Interpreter is hot, spicy, heart warming, emotional overload. I can't wait for y'all to read about Timaeus and Milah! It's good to be back with the crew in CiB!!
FULL REVIEW TO COME ON RELEASE DAY!!
Angelito Espinoza
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-reads, 2019-reads
Overwhelmed.
That only word pretty much describes how I’m feeling right now. And the past hours after finished my reading.
The first time I read a silent character named Tim in Commander my love was instantaneous. No description was necessary. Like fate, I fell in love with him.
Through the next books, my love became bigger and stronger.
But the day I heard that he would have his own book I knew that my reading life would be complete.
I know I sound a little ridiculous and that I have others
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Every book in this series keeps getting better and better! Interpreter is book four but if you've read the series from the beginning, then you've already met Tim. There are so many amazing characters in this series. I'll be honest, while I loved all the books, so far Interpreter is my favorite. Tim has had my attention for a long time and I was so impatient for his story. I'm also eager for Vic's story too.
Kristy Marie has an incredible talent when it comes to putting pen to paper. Her books
Julie's Book Land Reviews
An emotional book that will capture from the very first page and won't let you go until the end. This was Kristy Marie's best military book to date. It also has sign language as well..

Read an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: proofread, beta-read
***** 5 Oorah STARS! *****

This is Kristy Marie at her best! I absolutely devoured this book! It is everything we love about K Marie's writing...it's witty and sexy with all-consuming characters, including a broody ex-Marine hero and sassy Latina heroine. The emotional story of Tim & Milah will steal your heart, and the interwoven humor of our favorite Commander in Briefs characters will have you laughing hysterically in between your tears of joy and heartache for this couple. It is an
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't even believe it's been a year since I first met Tim in "Gorgeous" and claimed him for myself.
That infamous scene y'all... wink-wink.
Oh, we have so many of those here and they take on a whole different meaning and depth - aside from being hot as all f-ck, obviously.
I've waited and Kristy Marie did not disappoint. Ah, as if that's even a thing that would happen.
Sure enough, she delivered and gifted us with yet another beautiful, heartfelt storyline that will give you all the feels.

If by
amberreadsromance
Interpreter is now my favorite book of the Commander in Briefs series! This book is filled with so much sensuality, passion, and heartache! It’s definitely one of my favorite books of 2019!

Milah and Tim are relationship goals! Milah is hilarious! I loved her fire and sassiness and her love for mint M&M’s lol. She’s feisty and passionate and that’s what I loved about her. Tim! OMG can we say swooned for life! He’s yet again, another broken alpha hero but Milah is there to help pick up the
LianaReads blog
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and the characters so much.
Tim is one of the kind man that has to accept or change his life in better but as always, it’s a long and hard process to get there.
Milan is sweet and caring and wears killer stilettos in the most awkward situations.
Together they are fire and prove that love doesn’t have limits.
NiCoLeTa E.
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4,25 "No matter what, I will always hear you!!!" stars***

I won't lie!!! This was my first book by Kristy Marie, but even me, i can see why Tim's story was so anticipated from the writer's fans!!!!
This story was unique, full of passion and so sweet!!!!
It was emotionally overloaded and i enjoyed it very much!!!!
Now, I'm literally kickin' my ass for not reading her stories earlier, but i will get there!!!!
And even though, i hadn't read the previous books in the series, it wasn't very hard to
Mia
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

Speechless.

This book has made me truly and utterly speechless. I am positive my review will make no sense because this incredibly touching book has turned my mind into goo.

‘Interpreter’ by Kristy Marie is book number four in an incredible series that follows struggling Marines in their search for hope and happiness, and their respective quirky and stubborn heroines ready to take on the world for their men.

If I hadn’t known to expect such greatness from this book, I would’ve flipped out
Aaly
Dec 04, 2019 added it
Shelves: arc

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

Interpreter got me. Damn my freaking heart…

This is an inspiring and engaging story, beautiful with this irresistible charm, wild and passionate. A hint of colorful characters and hotness all wrapped up in an explosive duet, Milah and Tim.

I loved so many things in the story, how emotional I was sometimes, how eager I was for every interaction between them, smiling so hard it hurt, craving and treasuring each moment. I have not enough
Aundi Living That Book Life
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Completely Obsessed Stars

I have been utterly captivated with this series that Kristy has created since the beginning. Each story and each character makes me fall more and more in love with them and Tim is no different. I’ve been waiting for his story since that scene in Gorgeous by the bonfire (you know which one I’m talking about) and if you don’t read it and you will know exactly what I mean. And Kristy does not disappoint with where she takes us. Tim owned my heart and soul from the very
Franci Neill
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kristy-marie
4 He’s a Fighter Stars!!!

This is my first book by Kristy Marie and what a great introduction to her writing. This book touched me in so many ways. Tim and Milah are both fighters for what they want. The difference though is that they’re fighting for different things. Milah is a is a sassy woman that’s having Tim forced on her as a co-teacher in her class and trust me when I tell you it’s the last thing either of them want for a variety of reasons.

Tim is a man that is alpha to the core and he’s
Vanessa (nessreads)
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With each book in the Commander in Briefs series it just gets better and better. Interpreter, the fourth book which is Tim’s story definitely brought the emotions and left a lasting impression on my heart. And that heart is scattered within the pages of this book. I’ve been anticipating and wanting his story, and as much as I’ve loved all the previous books, I’m not lying when I say it’s hard to choose a favorite, but this book and Tim ultimately became my favorite.

Tim is a former Marine who
Bree Shearer
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know what I love more than anything in a romance book? A vulnerable hero.

Yep. That’s it. Give me sexy man, beefcake, tattooed, broody alpha with some sort of vulnerability and watch me swoon.

Tim Lambros is the definition of vulnerable hero. A life of battling a genetic defect turns him into a broody a-hole. But, that little girl, his niece, she can light up his world. His family on the foundation refuses to let him suffer in silence; no matter how hard he fights – they will find a way to
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Another great book from Kristy! I am completely in love with these characters from this series. Not only Tim and Milah, but ALL of them. Theo and Anniston. Cade and Breck. Hayes and Bianca. Aspen. Vic. Mason. Felipe!! Kristy has this indescribable talent of making you fall in love with this whole tribe of family.

Interpreter was such a passionate, flawless story. As we all know, Tim lives with a hearing impairment that is slowly taking the ability to hear away from him. What we also know, is
Lau  (winebooksnchill IG)
Beta Read this Perfection!!!

I've waited for Milah and Tim for a long time, and it was worth every second!!

This story brings Milah a Costa Rican immigrant who is looking to fulfill her family's dreams and find her own path in the process.
Tim a Marine who has just discovered that he is becoming totally deaf and has to fight with it and with the ghosts of his past.
None of them have time or energy to fall in love, but fate is always ready to take action, because they are two people with real
« previous 1 3 next »

• Chase the Butterflies
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Untouchable
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #3)
  • Hate Crush
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Suddenly Forbidden (Gray Springs University, #1)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Enemies
  • Heartless Hero
  • The Lineup
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
A self-proclaimed reader enthusiast, Kristy started her writing journey back in 2009, reading and writing when her daughter was napping. Establishing her place in Corporate America (because something had to pay the bills), writing became her dirty, late-night secret.
After eight long years, she released her debut novel, Commander in Briefs. It was a long road, but she can honestly say, the road

Commander in Briefs (4 books)
  • Commander (Commander in Briefs, #1)
  • Gorgeous (Commander in Briefs #2)
  • Drifter