Start by marking “Van (Vested Interest, #5)” as Want to Read:
Van (Vested Interest, #5)

Van

(Vested Interest #5)

Vince Morrison, known to most people as Van.

Good with his hands, be it crafting a piece of wood, playing his guitar, or pleasing a lover—he excels at them all.

Friendly, flirty, and talented, he’s cool under pressure, and hot everywhere else.

But he keeps his heart closed, even as his interest and emotions are tested.

Olivia Rourke works alongside him at BAM.

Talented, pr
Published March 25th 2019 by Moreland Books Inc (first published March 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Van, please sign up.
My Own Bookshelves The release date is March 25th. Advanced Reader Copies have been distributed to readers and bloggers.

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Van is book five in the Vested Interest series by Melanie Moreland. I loved this book so much. It can easily be read as a stand alone. I have not read any of the previous books in this series. As they normally do, characters do recur in each book and I find myself wanting to go back now and get some of their stories. But believe me when I say that in this book, one hundred percent of your attention and love will be on these two main characters.

sexy man with tools

Vance (Van) Morrison works for BAM, a huge land deve
Carvanz
I am totally swooning right now! And it’s all because of Van.

description

Van and Olivia have worked together for the past year. While he didn’t feel an immediate drive to pursue her, he now finds himself realizing he hasn’t been with another woman since he first met her. He finds her intriguing and sets out to learn more. Little by little he begins to dig beneath the layers to find the true heart of her and in the process learns to let down his own walls.

Olivia has had to stand on her own for a long time an
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
REVIEW TO COME
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-I wasn’t in the market for a relationship, but somehow my heart hadn’t got that message.

-The feel of her hands on my body was heaven. I had never felt touches so gentle and warm. They made me ache with a tenderness that overwhelmed me. Caught me off guard yet felt as if I had come home.

My Own Bookshelves
Review to come - But LOVED this handsome man -- All the Swoons!
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I was really excited when it was announced that Van would be getting his HEA because after finishing Reid I was crossing my toes that he’d get a book because he was such a good guy and Ms. Moreland didn’t disappoint! It was everything from swoon worthy to frustrating to ovary exploding goodness and that epilogue...yeah, that one got me a little teary there, and so worth it after everything that happened in the book.

I adored Van and Livvy. Van, I liked going into the book, but afte
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man.... Van is the best!!
This story is a five star read for me... not because it’s action packed or full of drama, but because it is a real story of love and family... a story of hope and happiness, not just for the two main characters but for the family that they create together.
There aren’t any long winded misunderstandings, no angst... just true situations and real solutions.
Van has an interesting history.... he is now happy with his quiet life. That is until he starts really noticing Liv,
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Book Hangover alert!!! I loved this story so much. Vince ‘Van’ Morrison is no ordinary carpenter. By day a leader at work and by night he is a bit of a rock star, but always hiding the pain of a tragic past. He is at ALL times the swooniest of heroes.

“Gentle and sweet with her and those he loved, but fierce and stern with those who threatened them.”

Olivia ‘Livvy’ Rourke is a single mom to an amazing precocious little girl, Sammy (Mouse). Livvy has admired Van but has enough on her plate to jug
Marina Skinner
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Im not sure what to say to do this wonderful read justice!
I have such a book hangover from reading it! It was riveting, entertaining, heartwarming, had some suspense and drama that held my attention to the very end and I could have read so much more!!
I just loved the way Van was, with everyone around him, but when family really matters, needless to say he’s the most amazing caring man! So devoted, so loving....ok commence sighing and swooning! I mean, book boyfriends are just darn swoonwor
Stefani Daley
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Melanie has done it again with another amazing book!! Every book in this series keeps getting better and better, and Van is no exception... Van is an amazing man who is loving, sexy, sweet and has the kindest heart. The relationship between Van and Liv gives me all the good vibes I need to make me happy reader. Just like all her books there are twists and turns that will keep you wanting more till the end. I couldn’t put this book down if I tried.
Island Girl Romance Reads
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every book I finish in this series I say this one is my favorite. I hate to sound repetitive, but this is my new favorite in this series!!
Omg this book is sooo good! And Van..my new book boyfriend. He’s a gentle giant but also don’t very protective of his girls. The way he was with his “mouse” swoon!! Liv was a strong woman, loving mother and very professional. Both attracted to each other but both afraid to commit in a relationship.
So many emotions when reading this book. There was a few t
Tracey
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I love Melanie Moreland's writing and I adore this series! Every single time I sit down to write a review for one of these books, I find it hard to adequately describe how much these characters weave themselves into my life and into my heart -- I don't ever want this series to end so I'm hoping she continues to write about all the new characters she introduces us to in each book -- Hal??? Hint, hint?! Van, Livvy and Mouse stole my heart and took my breath away several times, ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
VAN (Vestest Interest 5)
By Melanie Moreland
4.5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟
Release Date March 25

My heart. I’ve loved each and every one of the BAM boys but Van was just something else. His big heart & patience was just too much.

Van and Liv were perfect together. The way Van was with Sammy melted my heart. He was perfect! 😍

This story was so real. It was heartwarming and had the right amount of drama. I was on happiness overload that I had tears at the end because of how sweet it all was. Omg! Hands down my fave of
Jodi
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Melanie Moreland continues the BAM goodness with Van. A smoking hot carpenter/master builder with a tragic past and a heart of gold. And Olivia Rourke the designer he works with. A single mom with a history of picking the wrong men. Can they move past the things that have continued to haunt them? That make them wary of a loving relationship? Can they stick together when that past rears its head once more? The BAM family rallies once again around two of their own and makes sure that a happy endin ...more
Monique Tinline
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better with every book added.
Ths story of Van and Liv is the perfect addition, with the intertwining of our beloved BAM guys and just the right amount of love, drama and swoon worthiness, Van has defiently stamped his mark.
Erika (OwlwaysReading)
Mar 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Carvanz said... "There is nothing like a big burly hero who works with his hands, covered in glitter." And I would have to agree <3

Sharing My
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is the first book I have read of this series, and I can definitely say I have a "Vested Interest" in the series, and can't wait to read the other books. I loved Van! He is strong, but so loving towards Livvy and Mouse. They melted my heart, and I fell in love with all of them. Livvy has gone through a lot, but it only made her that much stronger. Van was amazed by her inner strength, and so was I. This is just the second book I have read by Melanie Moreland, but I have come to love her ...more
Darlene Avery
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Van a Vested Interest Book by Melanie Moreland is just what I needed.

I love that Moreland gives us characters and storylines that renew our faith in humanity.

While she tackles real life issues, she still leaves us with the hope of a brighter future.

Van and Liv are one couple you’ll find yourself rooting for throughout the whole book.

They’re the best new you want to see succeed. The ones you want to get to know.

5 Stars
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Van (Vested Interest #5)
Author: Melanie Moreland
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ARC received in return for an honest review.

Moreland has done it again with another fab addition to her Vested Interest series, I’ve loved the previous books and Aiden (#2) was my firm favourite, notice how I’ve wrote was, that’s because Van has just stomped his way into the top position.

There’s not much I can say that will do this book justice, you just need to read it for yourself to experience all
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My man Van. Vince Morrison. A carpenter, Alpha male, former rockstar, with a tragic past and scars both inside and out. The BAM series continues and this family keeps growing and twining around our hearts.

Olivia Roark (Livvy)is a master designer who together with Van works at BAM. She is a single mother of a little girl (Sammy) who has her own devils from her past to deal with and has grown strong in her solidarity.

Van and Libby are an awesome duo at work and realize that they have both been att
Isha Coleman
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Just when you think you have Van all figured out, he throws a monkey wrench in your way of thinking. Moreland has crafted a puzzle that seems totally put together, but looks can be deceiving. Hidden in the fine print, the clues are almost blinding. Olivia and Van are only a piece of the big picture. It's the intricacies that tell the true story. Determined to hope, afraid to risk and refusing to love, these two overachievers are about to learn that what the heart wants, the heart gets. Emotion i ...more
Pamela Lilley
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure if this series is getting better and better, or if, in between books, I’m forgetting how awesome each book is. From the very first page, Van had me hooked, Van the book, and, Van the person. Vincent ‘Van’ Morrison is every girl’s dream (well he’s definitely mine). Kind, considerate, a little alpha, and a whole lot of protective. All wrapped up in 6’ 3” of pure temptation. Not only is he in construction, he also writes music, and he’s in a band. Van has had a secret crush on his cowo ...more
Candice
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the stars!!!
Such a sweet story with no unnecessary relationship drama. Just two people falling in love and dealing with real life issues.
Liv is such a strong heroine and Van is totally swoony taking the best care of her and Sammy.
I’m definitely going to have a book hangover especially after that epilogue 😍
Pimm Cullen
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lord, love this story. Liv and Van are beautiful people with horrible histories, together they begin to leave their histories where they should be, firmly in the past. But when the most hideous part of the past turns up in the present, I physically felt my heart twist and my inside clench, such is the ability of Melanie as a writer. Melanie has given us another super installment in the BAM series. The family theme that runs through all these books reminds me that family isn't just blood, it c ...more
Carrie Elks
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a book in the Vested Interest series I think they can't get any better - but then Melanie Moreland hits it out of the park. I absolutely loved Van and Liv's story, so much that I read it in one sitting, ignoring the family, the dog, and the fact I had a whole load of work to do. It was heartwarming, gorgeously written and a page-turner all in one. Bravo Melanie - I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Karrie
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Van and Liv without giving anything away... they are exactly who each other needs. They each have had something happen to them in a big way and help heap each other along the way.
Patty
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Another great story in the Invested Series. I am so in love with this series. I can’t decide which book I love more. This one is easily in the top two, with a plot line that is more common in life than we realize. Van and Liv’s story is a beautiful one, but one with challenges.

Liv is the designer on the BAM construction team. Van runs the construction team with Jordan for BAM. Together this power team takes BAM’s flips and rebuilds to a whole new level, making the guys at BAM very rich and
She's a Lip Biter
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Van is book 5 in this sensational series, every story is different and fantastic in its own right, this story included.

Vince aka Van Morrison and Olivia or Liv Rourke have been coworkers for years and enjoyed each other’s company. Their respect for each other kept them as just friends until they decided to risk making that final step.

Oh my, this is foremost a wonderful story of true and endearing love and commitment, of understanding and compassion, of support and family values. It is a beautifu
Erin Lewis
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Van (Vested Interest #5) by Melanie Moreland

As I have come to expect from a Melanie Moreland book, Van was extremely well written and had me absolutely captivated from the first to the last page.

This is Vince Morrison (Van) and Olivia Rourke’s story and oh what a story it is. Both keep to themselves and yet there is something about one another that intrigues them and eventually gives them the courage to take a leap of faith and open up to each other.

Van was such a caring man, with
Lora
5 out of 5 stars

The Vested Interest series has kept my attention with each book. The BAM boys (Bentley, Aiden, and Maddox) were great. Reid was amazing. BUT Van is out of this world! His character is far beyond what I would have expected and he was much more complex than I imagined.

Olivia was a great heroine. She wasn’t a wimp, but she wasn’t trying to be too strong either. She wasn’t crazy and she didn’t whine all the time. She valued her daughter above all else...as it should be. The working
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like there should be billboards everywhere that warn people not to mess with the BAM family because they'll rally and slay. As with the other books in this series, this was a story full of heartwarming family and a lot of heat.

I loved Van and Liv so much. Everything they've been through made them stronger but their relationship with each other took their strength to a whole new level. They're so perfect for each other that I was pulling for them every step of the way.

My absolute favorite
« previous 1 3 next »
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and t

Vested Interest (5 books)
  • Bentley (Vested Interest, #1)
  • Aiden (Vested Interest, #2)
  • Maddox (Vested Interest, #3)
  • Reid (Vested Interest, #4)