Start by marking “Kicking Up My Heels...in Heels (Kev, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kicking Up My Heels...in Heels (Kev, #3)

Kicking Up My Heels...in Heels

(Kev #3)

It’s the year 2000 and Kev’s twenty. He’s a proper grown up now. Maybe. He knows what he’s doing. And what he’s doing isn’t what he wants to be doing. He’s working in TK Maxx and instead he wants to be singing and dancing and bantering and laughing on stage. He. Loves. It. And they pay him too!

Kev’s continued search for his Prince Charming leads him to look in all the
ebook
Published February 11th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Kicking Up My Heels...in Heels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kicking Up My Heels...in Heels

Start your review of Kicking Up My Heels...in Heels (Kev, #3)
Suze
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aww, Kev! Despite being on 20, he has done a lot of living!! and in this instalment a bit of growing up too. But not before he has a major shock and retreats into childlike sulks, ignore it and it'll go away behaviour.
He is still not really lucky in love and I did wonder (view spoiler).
However he does meet Daisy and Ian and just goes from strength to strength and gets himself much more sorted with his life and career.
quick,
Mel
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt, netgalley, own-ebook
For being the third in a series, this novel was active and engaging. The plot moves steadily and the characters are well developed. Overall, a fun and unique story.

*Received an ARC through NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review.
Cristie Underwood
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Amazing read! The author wrote a story that was interesting and moved at a pace that kept me engaged. The characters were easy to invest in.
Bárbara Herdy
added it
Mar 23, 2019
Len Evans Jr
Mar 27, 2019

Liam Livings lives where east London ends and becomes Essex. He shares his house with his boyfriend and cat. He enjoys baking, cooking, classic cars and socialising with friends. He escapes from real life with a guilty pleasure book, cries at a sad, funny and camp film – and he’s been known to watch an awful lot of Gilmore Girls in the name of writing ‘research’.

He has written since he a teenager,

Kev (3 books)
  • Adventures in Dating...in Heels (Kev #1)
  • Rocky Road of Love...in Heels (Kev, #2)