Start by marking “Pain & Redemption (Blood and Iron Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pain & Redemption (Blood and Iron Warriors, #2)

Pain & Redemption

(Blood and Iron Warriors #2)

How do you fix something that's broken?

In the moment she walked away, Tyler understood what he should have done. He's desperate and willing to do anything for her, even let her go.

Rayne loves him, but knows it takes more than sorry to heal, and she's dealing with a far darker threat than a broken heart.

Not everyone deserves a second chance, but some loves do.

Notice: Pain
Published April 30th 2019 by Independently published (first published April 4th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Pain & Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pain & Redemption

Start your review of Pain & Redemption (Blood and Iron Warriors, #2)
Ana Laura
So he cheated on her not 1 no 2 BUT 3 TIMES AND THE ZEROINE BLAMES THE SLUTS BECAUSE HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT BUT CAN'T KEEP THEM OUT ?! HOW NONSENSE CAN THIS AUTHOR BE ?!If I could give negative stars to this crap I would.
Heroesinbooks
5 Ty and Rayne Stars

Trying hard not to give away spoilers here - you have to read this series in order. Book one ended on a huge cliffhanger and I was itching to find out if Ty could redeem himself after he messed up BIG TIME. Suffice to say that he is doing everything he can to fix his wrongdoings and despite my initial thoughts , I was really rooting for him. I was prepared to beg for forgiveness on his behalf. If that doesn't illustrate what a fabulous writer this author is, then I don't know
Jayleen Nelson
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book hangover

If you’re looking for a romantic football book that leaves you feeling hungover. This is the perfect book. I want a Tyler in my life. Kat had me sitting up all night reading to see what would happen next. It’s the perfect mix of sports, some dirty love and romance, and friendships. Highly recommend to anyone!
Kristy /Obsessed with Romance

I simply adore this series. I have been so completely blown away since page one and so invested in Rayne and Ty that I couldn't read this book fast enough. And Oh My GOD did it exceed my expectations.

Ty Blackman is my obsession. Months after I read this book, I was still thinking about him. MONTHS. He had my emotions all over the place. I loved him passionately, I hurt for him, I rooted for him, and I wanted to kick him in his face. His beautiful, gorgeous face.

Rayne is AMAZING. It's rare
dreamerinexile
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Broken love 5 stars

Kat Kenyon loves to wreck havoc in the minds of her readers. Pain & Redemption started from where we left Chaos & Love.

Rayne's world shattered into pieces and it was none other than her love Tyler that shattered it. God it was so sad and heartbreaking to watch her struggle. And Tyler, I honestly wanna punch him buuuutttt he was not to blame. I know, I know, some of you may want to lynch me but he's a product of abuse. When your mind is being told one thing repeatedly
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Since Pain & Redemption is the second book in the Blood and Iron Warriors series, I can't help but to state for the record, YOU MUST READ Chaos & Love (Book 1) FIRST! It's a continuing story line, which leaves off on a cliffhanger so there's no ands/ifs/or buts about it. Now, Tyler has messed up with some help from outside forces, and broke Rayne's heart to pieces. Oh, and broke his own as well, but he's not worried about that because he believes he deserves it, which he does, but again, ...more
Bec
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: review, sports
I started this installment directly after the first. We are watching two individuals deal with heartbreak after betrayal. The hero tries putting his life in order while the heroine focuses on her dance dreams and study. She has no real support system apart from her roomie and a couple of dorm friends. She distances herself from the football friends as she believes they all knew what happened.

The hero does wake up to himself even though the excuses for what he did are pretty thin. Meanwhile the
Laura Voss
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy for review purposes.
I read both books back to back and I have to say I feel bad for y'all who didn't because you had to wait for more. I love the friendships in this book. The way team adores and protects Rayne. And I'll take a Tyler for myself.Tyler and Rayne have both been through a lot both in their individual lives as well as with each other. In this book I was drawn to their journey and flew through the pages to see how they would come out of on the other side of the pain.
Ebonie
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn’t disappoint!

I really liked the first book in this series and anxiously awaited the second book. It did NOT disappoint. It was full of angst and drama, of love and devotion, of finding each other again and fighting demons who won’t go away. It wasn’t the Happily Ever After I’m used to reading, and I loved it. There’s one more book in the series, and I absolutely can’t wait to see how this ends.
Emma Johnston
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I pretty much wanted to shout at Kat for the end of book 1. But she completely made up for it in book 2, and I still want to shout at her.

This story had me completely hooked. Getting more of Rayne and Tyler was so exciting, their story consumed me. And I'm so excited for book 3!!
Dawn Chic
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Kali McQuillen
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
rtc
Lena
good cliffhanger at the end
Suzie
May 17, 2019

• Forget Me Not
  • Jack & Sadie
  • Four Years Later
  • Becoming his Mistress (Zanetti Famiglia #2)
  • Tess, Property of Blaze (Blood Brothers MC #5
  • Splintered Hearts: Harper & Kain's Story
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)
  • Honor and Redemption (Saint's Justice MC Book 2)
  • Handling What's Mine: Hound Search & Rescue Book 1
  • In the Arms of the Elite (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #4)
  • Angel (The Brotherhood #1)
  • Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #2)
  • An Old Flame
  • Reining Her In
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
I've had a lot of different professions, but writing is something that makes me truly happy.

Please understand...my books aren't safe. If you are looking for things to always go right, or for a read with nothing emotionally challenging. I'm not the author for you.

Blood and Iron Warriors (3 books)
  • Chaos & Love (Blood and Iron Warriors, #1)
  • Lies and Devotion (Blood and Iron Warriors #3)