Start by marking “Vicious Lies (Vicious City #2)” as Want to Read:
Vicious Lies (Vicious City #2)

Vicious Lies

(Vicious City #2)

She’s finally mine, but she’s far from safe.
This city has its claws out for my Kitty.
Keeping her alive is my number one priority, and it’s becoming my full time job.

She’s not making it easy.

I will do whatever is necessary to keep her safe.
I’ll break her down.

And when she resists?
That’s when the fun begins.
Published February 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vicious Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vicious Lies

Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVING this series!!! Full review to come after the final book...
Jayne
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vicious Lies is the second book in a trilogy and I can’t wait to see where this is going. I’m hooked. I gotta know where this is going. Why is all of this happening to Kitty? What is Vicious (Arthur) really up to? Who are Vicious and Slick and what is their true agenda? And Blaze? Please... she’s a breath of fresh air. I need to know what’s REALLY going on! I don’t usually get too wrapped up in trilogies that I can’t wait for the next book, but this story by Loki is an exception to this rule. I ...more
Sierra Clothier
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this story continues to captivate and intrique! Vicious is such a fascinating anti-hero. You forget he's a criminal. You forget he's not a nice guy. He embraces this persona like an old baseball jersey that fits like a glove after 20 yrs even though it's tattered and ripped. But is it really him? You get the feeling he's a complex guy as the story zooms on head first.

We met new characters that delight and give more insight into THE MAN. Coco the drag queen stylist is hysterical:

“Hm. Okay. No
Ähmsry
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start nice I love the story and in my case all four main characters. It’s very captivating and entertaining and well so different and sometimes breathtakingly. The flow of the storyline is perfect for me and surprisingly I can live until now perfect with the hidden agenda and all those secrets of Vicious. Maybe shame on me I’m not very interested in him. He is only an other man to me who’s thinking he makes the world go round. If I remember right there will be two other books to follow th ...more
Soscha
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Vicious Lies” is the second entry in Ms. Renard’s “Vicious City” trilogy, and heavier on plot development than “good parts” (you know what we’re talking about). If that bit is as important to you as it is to me, let me reassure readers it does feature our main character Kitty finally getting some Vicious “D”, so that will not disappoint you.

In screenwriting lingo, I believe the term used here would be “high concept”—highly premise-driven and intriguing. That is how the series begin and how it
B. Koe
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Phenomenal romance, and Book 2 of the VICIOUS CITY SERIES, a page-turning MUST-BUY!
Curiouser and curiouser, I feel a bit like an Alice who has fallen through an erotic looking glass. Just when I’m starting to hope that Kitty really has found a good guy in Vicious, he goes and does something like that! Of course, I can’t tell you exactly what, so pick up your copy of “VICIOUS LIES” today and read a fantastic piece of erotic romance by a gifted author. “VICIOUS LIES” takes readers deep into an u
Cortnie
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book is going to leave anyone who reads it with a huge book hangover. It's intense and darkly sexy. I have so many more questions now, and the ending broke me. I can't wait to see what happens next!
So, this is book 2 in this amazing series, and you must read the first one before you dive into this one. The story picks up where the first one ended and you are immediately thrust back into the lives of Vicious and Kitty. Vicious is still an enigma, to a point, and Kitty is still unsure if
Gaynor Jones
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Give me a V, give me an I, give me....dammit just give me Vicious!

Love me some Vicious! Even though I want to smack him upside of the head occasionally!
We get to see how Kitty and Vicious's relationship grows, and maybe not in the same way as love is usually seen.
Vicious takes care of her in his own unique way that includes, makeovers, mayhem, murder and manipulation! Kitty is still poking the tiger and paying the price but she is slowly seeing the light as to her true situation!
There is a lot m
Lisa Roberts
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this just gets better and better I am so invested in Vicious whats he up to and whats the end game I cant even guess as the twists and turns of this story throw you off on every page with so many mixed emotions and the actions oh boy intense. I love Vicious and every thing he does I know but I do, his protection of Kitty and her hard lessons learned or not the suspense is killing me I NEED TO KNOW these two are on fire hot and we get to meet some new characters Coco who I laughed my butt off ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought I sort of knew what was going on, Loki Renard gave me a quick right turn and had me questioning what I thought I knew. This is a dark story with a strong plot that twists and turns. The characters come across as real with all the dialogue, actions, and emotions of someone you know or can relate to. There are still unanswered questions I'm dying to find out the answers to. And once again, Vicious has taken a personal interest in the readers and addressed us personally. That a ...more
Jan
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We start where we left off on the first book. Kitty is still uncertain of what Vicious wants her for. But he keeps her on her toes. We meet Coco Shantay and she is a hoot. I wanted to say that she was a drag queen but I’m not sure. I am loving the new characters that are coming in. And we finally find out what Vicious’ name is. Have to agree with Kitty, it doesn’t suit him. Slick seems like such a gentle soul but there has to be more to him. And Blaze, well I think she just wants what Kitty has. ...more
BookKitten
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was even better than the first. I seriously don't know if I can wait for the third book to come out! I love Kitty and Vicious and I can't wait to see where their story goes from here. Every time I fall in love with him, he makes me second guess myself. I am also intrigued by Blaze and her bratty behavior. I feel like there is something deeper about Slick as well. This book needs to be read after the prequel, Vicious Tease and book one, Vicious Looks. The perfect combination of suspense ...more
Kaye Robinson
So Devious...

OH MY GOD....the plot is getting so devious and twisted and I’m getting whiplash trying to work out at what length Vicious’s will go to to protect Kitty and I’m loving it...I can’t wait for the next book to see how it all works out...even loving the new character in Coco...
Funnily enough it’s also Blaze and Slick who set the steam factor up high and l want more...defiantly worth more that 5 stars.
JustALady
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been sucked in and can’t stop reading. This series is amazing!!! I am even more in love with Vicious and oh my gosh the stunt he pull’s in this book...he is perfect!!! This series is enjoyable. It had funny moments, scary, sexy and even romantic. In a Vicious way of corse. I can’t wait for book 3. Maybe I will have to get me some ice cream while I wait. LOL. Love it and definitely recommend you read this series!!!
Susan Cox
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This story sucks you deeper in to Vicious’s underworld. Vicious is still trying to keep Kitty safe from the bad. Kitty is not sure what is real truth is or what is Vicious up to his old tricks. Vicious and Kitty’s relationship is changing, not sure if that’s good or bad. And then Kitty’s knight in shining armor, BFF Blaze, comes charging in to rescue Kitty. Blaze does what Blaze wants to. There are sparks flying between Blaze and Slick, who is one smooth operator.
Darkreads
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another delightful installment in the Vicious City series by Loki Renard. This book picks up shortly after the first book left off with more shenanigans from feisty Kitty spurred on by Blaze. As in the previous book, Vicious is sure to deliver his special brand of discipline to keep Kitty in line. Their relationship definitely grows and changes in this book. Slick and Blaze really steal the show in this installment. I am curious to see more from them in book 3.
Coline Peterson
What a Ride!
Wow! And the ride continues, it twists and turns and all the while your riding right along with Vicious, Kitty, Slick and Blaze waiting to see just what is going to happen next. It is a really well wriiten story with more twists and turns than a rollercoaster and the ride is just as exhilarating. So hang on it is because it is starting to get really intense, just can't wait for the next chapter in their story and neither will you.
Saskia
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series.

Warning! Do not read this while eating or drinking. You will made a mess when you are laughing out loud.

In this book we find out more about the kind of danger Kitty is in and her relationship with Vicious deepens. I was yelling at my ereader a few time about what was happening.

My favorite character is still Blaze and I just loved her interaction with Slide. I can’t to find out what will happen between them.

It is quite a ride.
Cathy
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
An intricate dance of humour and fear!

Vicious Lies the 2nd. Book in the Vicious City Series by Loki Renard is a continuation of masterful, creative writing that balances humour and fear with unpredictability keeping the reader constantly on edge....and I’m still on that edge waiting for something.....? Maybe the next book will answer all my questions!
Pamela W
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vicious is protecting Kitty and also teaching her lessons when she resists him. The twists and turns in this series is keeping me on the edge of my seat. Who is Blaze? Will Vicious be able to keep Kitty safe from the city? Another good read in this trilogy.
Ri
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

So many things are at play here that it's hard to know what is real and what isn't. Love the chemistry between Vicious and Kitty and also Blaze and Slick.

Cannot wait to see what happens next.
Renee
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this story raises more questions than answers but it is oh so good. The storyline is fascinating and really catches the reader’s attention. I love the way this story is woven together. Can’t wait for the next installment.
HilZie
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Love the amount of tease as I anticipate the next book

The amount of pressure on the backstory is applying just enough suspense that I can't wait to find out what is in store next for Kitty and what Vicious is REALLY up to.
AnneMarie Davee
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeps you on the edge

If you like dark reads, this is a good book for you. The story is intriguing and the characters interesting and complex. Looking forward to reading the next book.
Karin Gesell
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The intenseness just keeps ratcheting up more and more. The threat level is real, though defiant Kitty still doesn’t quite believe it. She keeps disobeying Vicious, and finally, things come to a drama filled head that you have to read to find out about. Can’t wait to find out what happens next!!
Courtney Green
Book Rating: 4/5 Stars
Romance: 2.5/5 (not a bad thing, since there is more to come)
Intimate Smexiness: 3.5/5
Dark Rating: 3.5/5
Drama Level: 4/5 (my current response: what the hell is going on?!!) LOL

Love Blaze!!

Just a quick rating then heading onto the next book can’t wait! XD
Angela
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent installment

Love this follow up. Lots of information is revealed and the twists are many! Enjoy this one! It’s an excellent read!
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it
Vicious and Kitty are going through some really crazy stuff and but is Kitty going to finally listen to Vicious that shes in serious trouble?
And Slick and Blaze have something sparking between them. What will happen with that?
Can't wait to read Vicious Loves!
Tracey F
Feb 24, 2019
Bird
Mar 11, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Amazon Top 100, USA Today bestselling, and #1 bestselling author in multiple Amazon categories, Loki Renard writes sizzling hot, occasionally dark and twisted stories of dominance, submission and discipline.

Vicious City (3 books)
  • Vicious Looks (Vicious City #1)
  • Vicious Loves (Vicious City #3)