Start by marking “Alphas & Angels: The Royal Pack of Louisiana” as Want to Read:
Alphas & Angels: The Royal Pack of Louisiana

Alphas & Angels: The Royal Pack of Louisiana

The pack is back!!!

Xiare had been adjusting to his life on Earth as the prince of his father’s pack. He knew that it was going to be very different from the one he ruled over in Hell, but he refused to let that stop him. Xiare got acquainted with the rules and laws of his pack, enforcing them on intruders or anyone else that posed a threat to them.

It wasn’t the Canis pa
Published February 3rd 2019 by Royalty Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Alphas & Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alphas & Angels

Coco.V
Feb 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/23/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
The pack is back!!!

It wasn’t the Canis pack or the unknown demons that forced his visits to Hell against his mate Alijah's
Shante Hush
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait for part 2!
Kina M
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite fan

Let me just say that I don’t appreciate not getting a notification that this book was out lol. I just happened to check Neicy P’s name on my kindle app and saw she had a new book out. Now being one of her number 1 fans I’m think to myself “could this be a remake of one her books, surely this can’t be new because I would have known.” I almost missed this book, and I don’t know how. I feel like she can go on and on with this family and I wouldn’t get tired of them. I’ve literally re
Kitani
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I guess I'll have to read the back stories since i wasn't familiar with the characters and the things going on around them. I picked up on a few things. Learning of the deal Nevaeh's father made had me wishing the pack would let him do what was supposed to be done instead of Ezra stepping in. I was wondering what took the Canis pack so long to approach Navaeh with their disrespectful asses. It was a good book and I can't wait to find out what more Xiare and Alijah will experience while waiting f ...more
huanna prentice
EPICNESS OVERLOAD

Neicy P has blessed us with another Epic look into this addictive world of the supernatural!! From the beginning of the series right through the spinoffs it's been nothing but Epicness with the Kings and Black packs! Hell has no fury like the Alphas, Guardians, Vampires, Angels and soon to come The DESCENDANTS of Poseidon!!! Thk you for the escape!! Can't wait for the next chapter from The Royals!!
Michelle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice visiting with the Royal Pack again.

Xaire seems to adjusting well to being on Earth and proving to be the leader he was born to be. Alijah aka Tweety is with child now and we all know the children of this pack are forces to be reckoned with. Can't wait to read the next book on them. Highly recommend you read this one as well.
Octavia  willis
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alphas &angels the royal pack of Louisiana

I absolutely love any and everything about your writing style it amazing the way you bring the characters to life I’ve read almost everything you’ve written and it gets better each book please give us more and congratulations and continue to bring the heat♥
LITerary Queen Latanya  Burress
Yesss bihh!!!

This book was the goat. I can't wait til all the babies are born especially Xiare daughter born from the son of Satan and a goddess. Xoey son is also going to be something else also Princess of Hell and an Angel very powerful children. Cant wait to read the next book.
Daphne
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting

Nevaeh was going to hurt Ezra lol he was trying to be honorable but she wasn't with it at all. Alijah and Xiare have a very special surprise coming and it's going to shake up the whole pack. Heaven and hell are sure to have a mighty clash in the next installment. Reading about wolves, angels and demons should include a lot of action, this book didn't disappoint.
Faith
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Another great installment from Author Neicy P with the crew from the Royal and Black Pack. I love the relationships and love this family shares and how they look/act so "normal" until someone threatens one of their own. Then there is hell to pay, literally. Love the bond between Xavier, Patience, Xoey and Xaire. Can't wait for the next book.
Vicky Myers
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

On everything you a beast with the pen and I just can’t get enough of these wolves and I don’t want too. This one snuck up on me I’ve been waiting patiently for the next book I’m just sad it was short till next time
Elizabeth Cammick
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I can never get enough of the fam they are amazing and I will always love them they are like a family to me and I will continue to reread there story as if I’ve never read it before. Thank you
Nette Fields
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They always wit da s****

Pack always got some drama and these demons and other packs act like they dont be knowing.
As everybody settle into new lives and additions life gets a little more worrisome. And I love it!
As the drama continues
VirgoShaun  🧚🏽‍♂️
She never disappoints!!

Just when you think you all there is to know about Alphas....she blows that thought right out of the water!! This is another must read in the alphas saga!!! You won’t be disappointed!!
Jennifer Brown
Omg

I can't wait for the niecy part. Maxwell with four babies. King Micheal n xixi n his baby r going to give them demons a run for there money omg cant wait to read the next part .
Donnis Malone
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Confused but worth it

The story was good. The writing was dope. But I was confused because I felt like I was dropped in the middle of something and I was. But that's good for me to because now I get to go read and play catch up, cha ching!
SHAMEEN TILLMAN
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!

Book so good didn't even know I was at the end!! Can't wait for part 2! I usually don't leave reviews but all I can say is wow, great book can't wait to see what happens next!
cynthia lewis
Me icy does it again

Real page turner. The family are back again defending their territory. I could feel the sexual frustration between Ezra and his marker. Wow. Cannot wait for the next instalment 💜💜💜💜💜💜
Tamika
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Another Awesome book. I can't wait to read the Descendants. Although I wanted more of a battle from the Canis pack, I was not disappointed. Neicy's books are are always entertaining.
Shana Carter
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Ezra and Nae finally mated so now we just waiting on Izzy. How the hell Maxi end up having 4 on the way? Will each kid have a different power? I can’t wait for Xaire’s babygirl to come cuz if she better than her daddy I know they end for trouble.
BookPlugJai
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Neicy P you are really talented with this paranormal books. Readers if you looking for good paranormal books that keep you interested this is the book for you. Neicy P never disappoints. I can't for the next one.
Missy
Feb 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Proofread, proof read proofread!

Sounds like its trying to be 3rd person though you have no idea who that is. No background, characters not flushed out. Theory is good, most info is in the title. Strong language, some sexy scenes, must be 18!
Shanice
You never disappoint😍😍😍

Part two of this book needs to hurry up cuz I can't wait!! This book was way too short and I want it so much more but I am happy to see everybody is okay and making babies😁 I thought Patience and Xavier was preggo last book??? What happened?
Tiera Hopkins
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want to put it down

I very much enjoyed this book I love how the family has grown and mated with different types of beings. I am very much looking forward to more books. I can say I now enjoy urban paranormal novels because of Neicy P. and her captivating stories
Cheryl
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author never disappoints. Great book.
Kenya
Loved, Loved it🔥🔥

Always love my XiXi and Xoey. Can’t wait for King and Baby girl to show us what they got. Super excited. Keep’em coming Neicy P.
crystal washington
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I need more!!! I have read every book.i couldn't put it down,can not wait until the next book comes out.
Shannon L Powell
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

As usual this author never disappoints me. Flawlessly picked up where previous one left off. Can't wait for the next one
Renee
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yessss

Yes as always you did your thang. I can't wait until the next part this will be an epic battle.Continue the awesome work you put out.#reader for life
Evette Prince
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read just like every otger book she wrote
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »