Start by marking “Salvatore: An In Too Far Novel” as Want to Read:
Salvatore: An In Too Far Novel

Salvatore: An In Too Far Novel

Desperate men do desperate things . . .

Salvatore Romero is a dangerous man. If you’ve lived the life Sal has, rage is to be expected and maybe so is heart. After his father killed his mother in a jealous rage, Sal was left to raise his two younger brothers, becoming a parent long before he was ready.

Desperate for money to support his family, Sal sought help from his old fr
Expected publication: March 13th 2019 by Cecy Robson, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Salvatore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salvatore

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
So torn about how I feel about this book. Review to come once I process.
Lucy Dosch
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Salvatore is a heartbreaking story of a man forced to sell his soul to the Family in order to save his family.  Sal's fight to be worthy of Adrianna's love left me in tears.

When I was offered an ARC of Salvatore, my first reaction is that I don't read mob stories.  While I watched every episode of The Soprano, I never saw Tony Soprano as a romantic hero.   Truly I don't need my heroes to be saintly, I just can't look forward to a HEA for someone involved in prostitution and murder, even if the m
Maranda
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Telling of how a mafia boss Vincent Maggiano comes to the aid of a friend just to manipulate him thereafter. Salvatore is a troubled man who is trapped by his boss because years back he needed help holding on to his brothers after their parents died. The shining light and warmth comes into these brothers' life through a school counselor Aedry. This was a well plotted story with amazing characters. Lots of action and heart that does not let you put this book down. "A copy of this book was provide ...more
Heather andrews
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Salvatore often times puts his foot in his mouth, “you didn’t mean any disrespect?” she repeats. If I didn’t think she could stiffen anymore, I was wrong. “And there’s nothing wrong with how I am? ” she asks, spinning her chair slowly to face me. Salvatore tends to have a different definition on some things, “you called it a negligee,” I remind her. “I call it something small enough to snap off with my teeth.” I liked this book, I liked Salvatore.
Sheena
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley

Rating: ★★★✬☆ (3.5/5 Stars)
Title: Salvatore
Content Rating: R
POV: Alternates between Heroine/Hero
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s):
― “You have the power to destroy me, Adrianna.”
Overall Opinion:
Being a part of the Jersey City mob, Salvatore is a dangerous man that will do everything in his power to protect his two
Melliane
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5/5
Kristy K
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019, arc, netgalley, romance
2.5 Stars

This author's note in the beginning promised a dark read and with the mafia playing a role I believed we would see some dark and dangerous things. However, that was a bit misleading. Yes, Salvatore works for the mafia as a bodyguard. But these scenes are mainly him baby-sitting a mistress and commenting on her poor life. There are a few violent scenes but I wouldn't call them graphic.

As for the romance itself, it was ok. I didn't really feel their chemistry and wish the relationship wo
Fangdangled
Feb 10, 2019
Poomsei
Feb 16, 2019
Athena
rated it did not like it
Nightwalker
Elizabeth Harrelson
Marissa
Peta Benjamin
Cecy Robson
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Feb 07, 2019
Feb 11, 2019
Angie
added it
Feb 15, 2019
CECY ROBSON is an author of contemporary romance, young adult adventure, and award-winning urban fantasy. A double RITA® 2016 finalist for Once Pure and Once Kissed, and a published author of more than eighteen titles, you can typically find her on her laptop writing her stories or stumbling blindly in search of caffeine.

Connect with Cecy online at www.cecyrobson.com, twitter.com/cecyrobson or fac