Start by marking “All I Want (Paradise Beach #2)” as Want to Read:
All I Want (Paradise Beach #2)

All I Want

(Paradise Beach #2)

Welcome to Paradise Beach. Land of sugar sand, shirtless men, and endless sunshine. Strange and wonderful things often happen here. And island life is even hotter after dark...

Social media influencer Lauren Spencer is determined to find out why her best friend is getting married on a whim. When she travels to Paradise Beach to stop the wedding, she's the one who comes to a
Kindle Edition
Published July 12th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about All I Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want

Melanie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 will NOT disappoint!! I love how Lauren and Max's storyline seamlessly picked up from that of All I Know. Even better, these fresh characters were completely distinct from the couple in book 1 (nothing is worse than cookie-cutter characters + plots in series). The strife that Lauren goes through as she grapples with her online life and reality is beyond relatable. I laughed, fanned myself from the heat of the steamy scenes, and finished the book wanting more! I can't wait for the next ins ...more
Rachel
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Lauren the best friend of (Kate) from the first book. I love the way that Lauren starts out saying that she doesn't do relationships to seeing the best man nude and then just completely falling for him. I was saddened by her relationship with Max at one point but glad everything worked out in the end. I love the fact that Lauren is a social media influencer.

As with all of Tamara's books, I loved this one and I can honestly say I'm never left disappointed!
Breen
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Welcome back to Paradise Beach. The Hastings brothers are waiting for you.

Tamara Lush did it again, she wrote a masterpiece. A mind-blowing, addictive, funny and romantic story with the perfect mix of erotism. I highly recommend yourself to be prepared cause once you start this book you aren’t gonna stop until you reach the end.

Paradise Beach is celebrating a marriage. You’re officially invited to Kate and Damien' weeding. Families and friends, welcome to the resort.

Let me introduce you two
ItaPixie
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

All I Want was a very good and enjoyable story.
While I was reading the previous book I thought the older of Hastings' brothers was cold-hearted and a little too snobby for my liking, on the contrary I've completely changed my mind about him after this novel...maybe he did need of the right woman to show his true colours.

Lauren and Max are both invited at Kate and Damien wedding at Paradise Beach resort,the first is the bride's best friend and the latter the groom's older brother.They are a litt

Carolyn
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren is a social media influencer and rushes back to the States to find out why her bff is suddenly getting married. She walks in what she thinks is her hotel room and finds a naked man scratching himself. Turns out he’s Max, brother of the groom and best man. He’ll be walking down the aisle with her in 3 days. Once these two are clothed and meet they are attracted and have a “wedding weekend fling”. Lauren breaks an ankle before the wedding and ends up staying longer than expected. Can these ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I have become completely immersed in this series! I love the Hastings siblings and the people they bring into their world. We were introduced to Max and Lauren a little in Damien and Kate’s book, All I Know. Max was the jerk oldest brother who was skeptical about their relationship from the beginning. Lauren was Kate’s best friend who travels the world as a social media influencer, quite possibly everyone’s dream job. They seem totally different from each other but their instant attraction was v ...more
Lizzi
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Could not wait to read more about Kate and Damien, and we got more with Lauren and Max!! Lauren and Max’s story is instalust and chemistry that builds into something more. They both breakdown each other’s walls and realise that they are both more than the other thought. These two both have many issues to overcome to make a relationship work, but when they do….. it is all worth it!!
Isha Coleman
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Hot fun in the sun. All I Want is a heart scorcher. Lauren and Max aim to stop a wedding. What they don't expect is the attraction that sparks between them. Funny, flirty and spicy collide in the most unpredictably, delightful way.
Misty Whightsel
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
As with the first book in this series, Tamara Lush did not disappoint! This book was hot and sexy, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I am excited for the next book in the series. So glad I picked up that 1st book!!
Melissa Mendoza
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5 All I Want Stars!! Wow what a great book! Definitely one for the summer!!

I have to say this book comes off so seamlessly! I loved Lauren and Max's characters and I loved how book one flowed right into book two flawlessly! This is definitely a book you won't be able to put down the minute you start reading it. I loved the unique storyline and the development of the characters. There was never a lull for me and it will for sure suck you in! Seriously, what a gread addition to the series!!!
Dawn
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Max and Laurens story. Could not put the book down.
Natasha
4.5... Amazing stars... OH I loved Max and Lauren's story. He is one dirty talker that makes you smile at the way he cares for Lauren in her time of need ;)..

BUT see more of my review here on this link-https://youtu.be/QZUufoPNZpQ
Tamara Lush
Jul 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
So thrilled to bring you book two in the Paradise Beach series! It's available on Amazon and is included with your Kindle Unlimited subscription!

description

Mandy Barnes
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I couldn’t put down All I Want by Tamara Lush. I had to read what was happening with Kate & Damien, but also Lauren and how her stay unfolded. Tamara Lush has a flair for her descriptive story telling beach style and I truly hope there is more to the Paradise Beach Series.
Lauren the nomad is quick to try and help her best friend Kate, but there is a longing that she has, but with a faux pas mishap at her friend’s dinner party, the man of her dreams, can she find the solace and the true life
Debby
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aweeee, this book is amazingg! Always as amazing as usual💖💖💖 I love ittt! The happy ending is swoon-worthy and this story shows the true love is exist! Keep it up, honeyy! Can't wait for the next book!💖💖💖💖💖
Astha
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, this is the second book of All I seriers, and just like the first book, All I know, it wont disappoint you. The book is mind-gripping, comedy, romantic, erotic and realistic if you will ask me. The very fact that the author has so beautifully written the not so known and the hard hitting reality about social media and the very concept of influencing in social media, is truly appreciable. Also I am very happy that how all the characters in the book are balanced and can be highly associated in ...more
Jane Peden
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book, the second in Tamara Lush's Paradise Beach series. The female MC, Lauren, is this amazingly complicated strong heroine who also has a very vulnerable side. She travels the world as a social media influencer, and it was really fun getting a look at that job and lifestyle - let's just say it's not all fun and glamor, and behind the face Lauren show to the world there's some real anxiety and a good bit of loneliness. She's my ideal heroine - someone who is used to solvi ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh, Max. The oldest Hastings brother isn’t so much a commitment-phobe as he is a workaholic. And he suffers from an extreme case of foot-in-mouth disease sometimes. He doesn’t trust that his brother and Kate have found love, but then he experiences his own strike of love lighting when he meets Lauren in an exquisitely awkward and hilarious manner. Lauren is tired of her fake and lonely life, but it pays the bills. She’d love more than anything to be someone’s number one for her, rather than for ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I freaking adore this series by Tamara Lush. I liked this first book and this second was right on par as well! If you are looking for a great beach/summer read I totally recommend this romance!

We get into this book right after the first one and it has Lauren, the bride's best friend that is always traveling, and Max, the groom's older brother that is a little protective. I enjoyed how everything progressed in an easy going manner and how the author portrayed both characters.

I do not want to giv
Jocelyne
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Series. I love Lauren and Max's story. Their story is fun, sexy and romantic. Max is handsome, caring, and protective. Lauren is a beautiful character. They share an instant attraction and a sizzligne chemistry. I love the ending. We have a little update to Kate and Damien in this book, but I want more! I enjoyed reading this story and highly recommend it. Now, I can't wait for the next book in the Series, All I Ask, Tate's story! This Series is addictive! I receiv ...more
Alison Davis
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in this beach series. Lauren and Max are very interesting people with their quirks. Lauren is a social media influencer and has low self esteem issues. Max is a workaholic, loves money yet finds solace working for his families resort. There is insta lust, LOL moments and sexiness galore. The writing is fantastic and you won't want to put this one down once you start it. I also liked the fact that we got to see what is going on with Kate and Damien from book one.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
What happens when two polar opposites attract? Panty melting combustion! Max and Lauren are so very different yet something about the other calls to their soul and they waste no time discovering just how amazing things can be! If only they could quiet the doubt in their minds!

A very enjoyable story and I loved getting to see Kate and Damien again! Can’t wait to see what lies is store for the gang!
ToniAnn Papa
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
All I Want was such an adorable book. I needed to know what was going to happen to Lauren and Max..(as well as a few other characters). The chemistry and tension between Lauren and Max is unbelievable. A wedding, hot sex, beautiful scenery, what more could you ask for in a book!
Stephina ✨
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve never been so interested in a book. The scenes were vivid and beautiful. Not only was this a great addition to the Paradise Beach series, but after reading All I Want, I can’t wait to see what Lush has in-store next.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved watching Lauren and Max figure out how to fit in each others lives. Max wasn't my favorite in book 1, but he definitely made me fall in love with him this time around. Their story wasn't without struggles, but their journey was enjoyable to get caught up in!
booksiflove
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really liked this book as well as book 1 in this series!

Perfect summer read, awesome story, great entertainment, lots of laughs, hot and steamy scenes. What more do you want? 🤗

Totally recommend this book and series!

I kindly received an arc for an honest review
Danielle Robbins
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
All I Want is book two in the Paradise Beach series. I loved it. I loved loved Max and Lauren. Max was so swoony and sexy. They had great chemistry and were just perfect together! Can't wait to read more in this series!
Patti Correa
Jul 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This series is pretty good. Just what you need for the summer, quick, funny reads that you can finish in a day. Very good story development, and the characters were great!
Rachel
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
All I Want is the second book in the Paradise Beach series. It is a standalone book but reading the first book you will learn more about other characters that are mentioned.
In this book we learn about Lauren and Max, Lauren is a huge Instagram Influencer, her best friend is getting married and of course she is going to be there.

Max is the groom’s oldest brother and a real estate broker working and living in New York City. The wedding is on Paradise Beach at the resort Max’s parents own.

As soon
Deekay
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
This book has lots of flaws, in terms of the female lead that is! I enjoyed it, but not as fully as I wanted to. It was a pretty relaxing and romantic read, but it wasn’t really amazing.

I loved some elements that the author put into the story, such as explaining the depth of Lauren’s job as a social media influencer. What is the definition of being a social media star, and what kind of job is that and all the pros and cons for doing it.

I do understand the concept of it because I’ve followed some
Tamara Lush writes steamy and emotional contemporary romance stories set in tropical locations. Her book Constant Craving was a 2018 RWA RITA® finalist in erotic romance.

She's married to an Italian and lives near a beach in Florida. For many years, she was an award-winning newspaper journalist. In 2017, she was one of 24 writers chosen by Amtrak to ride around the United States on a train and wri

Paradise Beach (3 books)
  • All I Know (Paradise Beach #1)
  • All I Ask (Paradise Beach #3)