Start by marking “Fiery Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Fiery Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 3)

Fiery Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 3)

Even time has no power over love.
I thought I was done with the past, and could focus on building a future with Sara.
But Alareon’s return has brought it all back, along with new dangers that could tear us apart.
Sara fears his hold over me, and over Mads, too, because of their history.
Mads once believed Alareon was the love of her life.
But Alareon says I was the one he c
Kindle Edition, 1, 475 pages
Published April 29th 2018 by IDREAM PRESS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fiery Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fiery Heart

Start your review of Fiery Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 3)
Love2ReadRomance
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fiery Heart is packed full of greatness, including not one but two love stories! I loved Eli and Sara, and also Mads and Malik. This story is so entertaining, I could not put it down.
BookAddict
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While this is a continuation of Eli and Sara's story it could be read as a stand alone, because Cain does an excellent job of providing relevant information from previous books. Fiery Heart is fantasy, supernatural, mythology and epic, timeless romance all rolled into one spellbinding, heart-stopping, breathtaking story, like nothing you've ever seen in contemporary romance.

Profound and relevant with thought-provoking prose that resonate deeply, this book and its characters will stay with you l
Kat Ryker
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dammit, it turns out that Cybill Cain is the second of my favorite authors to make me cry in the last month. I'm not talking a few sniffles, I'm talking I need the darn tissues to finish the book! This doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I love it. However, it makes me aware of the emotions that the author had written into every line of every paragraph.

This book is the third in the Stories of Heart Series by Cybill Cain. I've always like Cybill's writing style, as anyone who reads my reviews, cou
Aurora
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has come a long way over it's 3 book lifespan. The first story was a sweet, angsty college girl meets vampire love story but Sara and Eli have morphed over the course of their literary existence until, in this one, they're larger than life and ready to save vampire kind and the world as they take on ancient demons and settle old scores.
I enjoyed the broken but defiant Sara and the love struck Eli of the first story but I LOVE what they've become in this story, and I couldn't help but
Kaye
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DON'T BLINK!!!
It's on chica! Man, talk about nailing it. You are not going to believe how this installment plays out. A tumultuous phase of unexpected circumstances and activities propels all of your swirling emotions bursting to life perfectly. Twists and turns, ups and downs, along with a few bumps and bruises bring this baby together smoothly. When tough choice's have to be made all bets are off in this thrilling storyline and explosive plot. All the drama, danger and suspense make for one in
Linda
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eli and Sara's incredible love story continues in book three. Mads and Malik's romance is only beginning and they are falling ever deeper into the passion they feel for each other. Will they find a deep and abiding love like that of Eli and Sara or do their destinies lie elsewhere? These four friends and lovers will stand together as an ancient prophecy comes to fruition, the fate of the world hanging in the balance.

Fiery Heart is a great ending to this story arc but the thing I will remember m
Michelle Vandal
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story of powerful love. There is closure with an opening for more. Oh how I want more!
This is going to be a hard review without giving away spoilers but I'm going to try. This end (with an opening for more) was sooo good. This is the third part in Eli & Sara's love story. I was on pins and needles waiting and it was so worth it. But theirs is not the only love story told and maybe that could lead to more. I hope so. This story has powerful love and sometimes overwhelming loss. The fight to sav
Caroline Doig
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was anticipating getting my hands on this story and it’s book 3 to A Vampire Love Story and I absolutely loved it, I bawled like a baby with this story so be warned to have a box of tissues on stand- by because your going to need them. This book well this series will take you on a spellbinding journey with these two characters and you know when you get to the end of a story and your mind has been blown and even though it broke your heart and put it back together again well that’s what this sto ...more
Amy
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great story. This story truly just gets better. The mystery and the intrigue takes you on the most amazing journey. I get caught up in the plot and it is hard to put it down. I love how the characters keep evolving and just as you think you understand them they throw something else out there. I thought this was going to be the conclusion but happily I was wrong. Yea!!! Can't wait for the next book to find out what happens next.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Raecharmed
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eli and Sara's story continue in this installment. Eli, Sara, Malik and Mads are trying to figure out what the prophecy means all the while trying to save everyone. Will they be able to figure everything out before Balasi wins? This is a thrilled ride read that will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Once I started this I couldn't put it down. There's not much more I can say without giving away too much of the story. I would recommend this book to any book lover.

I voluntari
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my GOD!
My mind is...Blown. I am in tears. Tears that I am unsure if they are from being happy or sad or both. I am basically speechless.
Read these books. They will take you on an adventure like no other. Read these books!
A note to Cybill: I think I need more. I need more of Mads and Malik for sure. I need more.
I would HIGHLY recommend this book and this series.
Happy reading!
Rating 5 stars

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revi
Scarolet Ellis
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fiery Heart - A Vampire Love Story (Stories of the Heart Book 3) by Cybill Cain is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number three in this wonderful series that I really liked reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who likes to read about dark and paranormal roamances in their stories.

Linda
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pinch me! I am lost in Ms. Cain's Stories of the Heart series! Irretrievably LOST! This third installment left me breathless. The crying jags may have assisted in that breathlessness too! Ms. Cain's writing, each and every word, kept me reading more slowly so I could savor them, their sentences, their paragraphs, their chapters, the novel! Amazing characters I know, and want to spend minute after minute with! Once this series is completed, I will plan a marathon read! Loved It!
Donna Hatridge
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the series and picks up right where the second left off. The twist and revelations just keep coming as Eli, Sara, Mads, and Malik try to figure out the prophecy and stop what's coming. Though this book finishes the story between Eli and Sara I would like to see more snippets into their lives as we get Mads and Malik's story... And there is a story! So Cybill Cane start writing :))
Michelle
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 5-star-read, arc
Fiery Heart is part three of Eli and Sara's journey of love and it just gets better and better. What an emotional ride, I had to break out the Kleenex for this one. This is a beautiful paranormal love story that transcends time. I highly recommend this series and this author to everyone. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Tarah Didley
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well I’m sad that this is it. I loved Eli and Sara together from the beginning.

This is final book for them and it was awesome. The way these two work together and you can feel everything, the emotions, love, and anger. It’s like I wanted to climb in there and kill Balasi or Alareon whoever he is myself.

Mads and Malick need a story of their own. There is so much more there that I know will blossom between the two of them.

Love love love. So sad it ended.
Mary
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cybill-cain
Third part in a Gothic tale which can be divided into three parts, the first part which brings you up to date with what the characters are up to, the middle which is convoluted and sometimes hard to follow, and the ending which is truly unexpected.
Ren
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily review an Advance Readers Copy of this book. It was so good..
Tianna McPherson (Anna Lee)
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OK I love how we finally get to see the people we love the most get that happy ending I was so waiting for but it watch as everyone had to lose and fight for it made me sad and Eli and Sara getting their most desirable of true love.  They show us that's it worth the fight but you need the people the most in your life to move forward.  Mads and Malik though they need their story to finish, we need to know if it will finally come full circle.  Please give us book 4. Absolutely loved this series Cy ...more
Jennifer Richey
This is the 3rd book in the series loved it such a great story!! Can’t wait to read more soon and more from this author

Cybill Cain
Feb 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: cybill-cain
Tina Atkinson
Apr 23, 2019
Tammy Herman
Apr 27, 2019
Would you like more Stories of the Heart? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS* 2 2 Apr 28, 2019 07:30AM

• Float: Enchanted Horse Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale #19)
  • Cobble: Elves and the Shoemaker Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale #18)
  • Breathtaking Beginnings: Romance Series-Starter Bundle with 6 Books
  • Shadowstrut (Night Warden #2)
  • The Agora Letters Volume 2
  • The Eye of Bennu: A 19th Century Historical Murder Mystery Novella
  • Protecting Scarlett
  • Sabrina Carlson Cozy Mystery Anthology
  • Locked Up Love
  • Fiercely Emma  (Cake #3)
  • Cake (Cake, #1)
  • The Theory of Second Best (Cake, #2)
  • The Newlyweds (Cake #4)
  • Missing: The Lady Said No
  • The Wizard and The Frog
  • Marvels, Mochas, and Murder (Comics and Coffee Case Files, #1)
  • Mason's Mate (The Quinton Shifters Book 3)
  • Unforgettable Power - Love and Intrigue (The Unforgettables Book 11)
❤️Cybill Cain writes stories about love, adventure and romance, and is the author of The Chimera Club Stories & Stories of the Heart- A Vampire Love Story.❤️

She is an international award winning author, experienced journalist, blogger, graphic artist and fanfiction enthusiast who writes romance because to her, "every story is a love story."

She is also a member of Romance Writers of America and Th