Start by marking “No Perfect Secret (Imperfection, #4)” as Want to Read:
No Perfect Secret (Imperfection, #4)

No Perfect Secret

(Imperfection #4)

Formerly titled Same Difference

Some hauntings aren’t from ghosts, as Paige Kasey is painfully aware. A confident and stylish professional, she is the youngest owner of a seaside multimillion-dollar real estate agency. But no amount of money could evict her demons.

Falcon Grey’s military training has given him an edge to take down the enemy no matter where they hide. As
Published January 31st 2016 by SHHH Publishing (first published January 23rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about No Perfect Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Perfect Secret

Start your review of No Perfect Secret (Imperfection, #4)
Christina
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book from the author and Stephanie's Book Reports in exchange for my honest opinion.

I'm really glad that I've stuck with this series. Mainly because this installment has proven to be my absolute favorite thus far. I never thought that I'd give one of these books a five star rating after reading the first one, but it just goes to show that giving an author and series another chance can turn out great!

Paige is Aria's childhood bestie. She's an extremely successful real estate en
Jackie Wright
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review
I was given this book for an honest review
This is the first book I have read by D.D Lorenzo and I didn't know there were others in the series but even though I hadn't read the others it took nothing away from this story.
This is a story of love and betrayal and it brought all sorts of feelings out in me, anger, tears and at times a smile.
Both Paige and Falcon had terrible experiences in their life's and they are both dealing with monsters for different reasons, Falcon because of his
Ilona
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Same/Difference is the first Dee Dee Lorenzo book I have read. It is heartfelt and brought me to tears many times. It made me smile and become angry at several characters. Some I forgave- some I wanted pain inflicted.
Paige is sweet yet delicate.
Falcon is strong and protective.

Apart the are fierce but together- they can concur the world.
Apart the live but together- they are alive.

It is beautifully written. Great job Dee Dee. I will definitely be reading the your other stories
Melanie Marnell
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An early childhood accident left Paige deeply scarred both on the outside and within. Extremely successful in her professional life, Paige still struggles in her private life. Very few people know about her scarring and even those don't know the extent of her psychological damage. Enter one Falcon Gray, who from the first moments he saw her is intrigued by her charm and beauty. An extended working vacation in Vegas gives Paige and Falcon time to explore a relationship. Unfortunately a differenc ...more
Sue
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book in The Depth of Emotion series but will not be my last. Depth of Emotion says it all! Paige and Falcon’s story will take you through a gamut of emotions. It is a beautifully written story and I can’t wait to go back and read the others in the series.
Meleaha Howard
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in this series, and they just keep getting better. Paige met Falcon at a party their friends threw. They felt an instant connection, but after that weekend, life got in the way and they lost touch. Months later, a chance meeting in Vegas leads to a whirlwind romance. When Paige is assaulted and decides not to press charges, Falcon is angry and walks away. One thing though, something else happened in Vegas, so their story must continue. Do they find their HEA, or does Mari ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Wow, another fabulous read in the Depth of Emotion series. Falcon and Paige have numerous obstacles in their way and I was locked in from the opening pages. Emotions run high and secrets are revealed, making this a great read.
Perusing Princesses
PL wbook round

D.D. Lorenzo has again broken barriers in originality with this amazing story about Paige.  A young woman who survived a tragic childhood accident.  She is a survivor, but she has deep scars... both physically and even deeper emotionally.

12301667_911090482319004_6544733853091720631_n

Karen Monasterio
This is the first book that I have read in this series. I didn't realize there were books ahead if it but it didn't matter.
I was so engrossed with the characters. I was rooting for Falcon and Paige. They had such bad experiences in their lives. Paige getting scarred as a child and dealing with her inner monster. Falcon dealt with people not wanting to be with him because of his job. Paige and Falcon dealt with the scum from the past. Blake, who wanted Paige, Marisol, who wanted Paige to suffer,
Debbie Hanson
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-review
Same/Difference
Depth of Emotion # 4
D. D. Lorenzo
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

As the fourth book in this series it continues to tell the story of individuals and couples who live in a crazy world. Same / Difference is the story of Paige and Falcon. I have to say, move over Mr Grey, there’s a new one in town… but all jokes aside, this story is in-depth, sometimes hard to conceive, dark, gritty, upsetting but at the same time, shows undeniable strength and will to be a better person.

Paige is a successful real estate
Anne Donaldson
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story shows immense beauty in overcoming adversity. Paige has internal and external scars that affect every part of her life; Falcon has the strength to help her to overcome both sets of scars. Although part of a series, this book can be read on its own; it will, however, make you want to go and find the others in the series to find out more about the characters from those books that appear here too. The story is hauntingly awesome; it’s a book you can’t put down till it’s done. It’s a love ...more
Rosemary
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by the author but as I got into this book, she was quickly added to my list of "must read authors" and I look forward to more of her works! Paige has projected an image of a professional and put together woman to the world for all her life while keeping her physical and emotional scars hidden. Falcon sees beyond to the woman within without really knowing her most fiercely kept secret. Can she trust him to see her hidden world and survive? This is a book that is full of won ...more
Jen
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the Imperfection series and its another great read. This book is about Paige and Falcon who of course are two characters that come with some baggage and secrets that of course make for a few good twists and turns in this book and only enriches the story. This book has a little darkness to it which I enjoyed but still contains all the heat, sexiness and emotional switches like the previous books in this series. Oh man, I have managed to catch up in the series, now I got ...more
Wendy Hodges
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paige has had a rough time most of her life, an accident leaving her feeling flawed and ugly. She found ways to deal but never opened up or really let people see HER. Falcon sees her, all of her. This story is moving and inspirational, it is about seeing more than skin and showing beauty isn't just what you see with your eyes. It is also about being nice and not treating those with imperfections any different to how you would want to be treated yourself. There is pain and some angst, also more o ...more
Wendy Hodges
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Annemieke Westerbeek
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No perfect secret, or the story of Paige and Falcon. This is a sweet love story with touch of dark.
I love the men and the women in this series. I wish they were my friends. This book is full of suspense and heartbreaking scenes. It’s warm and tragic it’s sweet and hard it’s a tearjerker it gets out all of your emotions and more. This whole series get to your heart and stays there for sometime.
It is about an awesome group of friends that goes through hard times before they find their love.
Wow, im
Carolyn
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Book!!!

Falcon and Paige ‘s story was amazing! Paige had been through so much and had not fully dealt with it. We get to hear from all of the characters we love and the we hate lol. This book had my emotions going through the whole spectrum...anger, fear, tears, and laughter. This is a great addition to the series and I can’t wait for the next book!
Carolyn
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It was well written and fast paced. The chemistry between the characters was sizzling hot. This book has everything you need to keep you turning pages hot sexy men, steamy scenes and some conflict thrown in. I cannot wait for what this author writes next.

Peggy
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
No PERFECT Secret is the 4th book in The IMPERFECTION Series. This story is about Paige and Falcon. This is an emotional read - a sweet love story with touch of dark. The emotions run high in this story with lots of suspense and many heartbreaking scenes. It’s captivating with both warm and tragic parts.

Shelly
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Words always leave me when I sit down and write a review for the Depth of Emotions series because I know words will never do justice just how amazing this series is. Paige finally gets her story and I am so excited how it turned out. Paige is one of those devoted best friends that always goes out of her way to make sure her friends are happy and never worries about herself. Until Falcon! Falcon is a perfect match for Paige and it showed in Same Difference.
D.D. has a way of making the love her c
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Heather Jasinski
4.5 stars. for book 4 in Imperfection series
Paige has been thru alot but Falcon sees her flaws and thinks she is beautiful.
Falcon had a way of soothing Paige's fears away with love.
Terri Walsh
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A childhood accident has left Paige with some physical and emotional scars. Can Falcon help her to open up and see herself in a different light? The same way he sees her as a strong, confident, and beautiful woman. This is their love story and it does not disappoint. It is filled with more great unexpected plot twists and turns.
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
PL wbook round

12301667_911090482319004_6544733853091720631_n

Paige is a very strong independent woman.  She has proven herself not only to herself, but too everyone who knows her.  She is business savvy and excelling in it.  She has impeccable taste in not only clothing, makeup and hair, but most especially in her fri

Big Joe  Rossi
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read the 1st three books of the series and loved them all. I have said many times that Marisol is maybe my favorite villain of all time in books. I cant wait till her book which is next (book five). Now on to this book, SAME/DIFFERENCE.

Falcon is a bad ass, part owners in the security corp. Paige is scarred from a past incident. While she is outgoing she is also hidden. She only shows others what she is willing. But for some reason with Falcon her defenses always weaken. He makes her feel
Mel Shank
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*generously received a copy in exchange for a honest review.... Thank you
SAME/DIFFERENCE by D.D. Lorenzo is the 4th book in THE DEPTH OF EMOTION series. However, it is the first book I have read by D.D. and I have to say that I found it refreshing. I felt that it was a standalone even though it is a series book. I think readers of the series, will find a treat in catching up a little with some of the other characters (I went and looked who her other books were about) but I found that I understoo
Cassie Hess-dean
This is the first book I have read in this series and from this author. I absolutely loved it. Falcon is such a great guy. He always knew the right words to say and his actions showed his true feelings. Paige has had a struggle in life and she has dealt with it to the best of her ability. But Falcon seemed to help pull her from hiding and really open up and live life to the fullest.
After a horrible accident as a child, Paige is scarred on both the inside and outside. She keeps everyone at arms
Debbie Sumner
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DD's best book yet. You get down to the Depth of Emotion with this read. You get happy, sad, intrigue, love, and a happily ever after.

This is DD's storytelling at it's best. Paige has lived her whole life hiding behind the scars of a childhood accident. Loving Falcon brings her out of her cocoon. This is the story of how she comes out of hiding, finds herself and blossoms into a beautiful and loving woman. Oh and did I mention hot sex. That is in here to. Enjoy this one. It is well worth the rea
Cheryl Wilkins
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dee Dee Same/Diffetence

Oh how I love this series The Depth of Emotion. I can't begin to guess we're the story is going. Just when I think I have it all figured out she thrown a curve ball.
I love the characters, Falcon and Paige. Although they bring some of the old characters back. It's mainly Falcon and Paige. Couldn't put this love story down because of all the action and adventure. No fluff, but you'll love it.
Thanks Dee Dee for another great read.

• Island Romance Beach Reads Boxed Set: A romantic comedy bundle with 6 novels
  • Doctor Daddy (Hot Billionaires, #2)
  • Unwrapped
  • Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet, #1)
  • The Model Man: An Older Woman, Younger Man Romance
  • Scoring Chance (Rules of the Game #1)
  • Smash and Grab (Callahan Security #2)
  • Good Boys and Millionaires: Volume 1
  • Hard Copy (Tech Titans #3)
  • I Dare You, King
  • Shawn (The Hartwell Brothers #4)
  • Til Death Do us Part (Kornilov Bratva Duet, #2)
  • Reckless Fall (Sinful Truths, #3)
  • The Power of Freedom (Choices Trilogy #3)
  • Under His Rule
  • Kiss Me Like You Mean It
  • Hooked on You (Annapolis Harbor, #0)
  • Breaking His Rules (The Office Affairs #2)
D.D. Lorenzo is an award-winning author. With stories filled with love and hope, she weaves emotions into the tapestry of her novels. A “Reader’s Choice” gold medal winner, she strives to pull at the heartstrings of her readers while inviting them into the world of her characters.

D.D. lives on the US East Coast, enjoying the seashores of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, and New Jersey. When she isn’t

Imperfection (5 books)
  • No Perfect Man (Imperfection, #1)
  • No Perfect Time (Imperfection, #2)
  • No Perfect Couple (Imperfection, #3)
  • No Perfect Bitch (Imperfection, #5)

News & Interviews

When it comes to whiling away the dog days of summer, nothing is better than a good book. Or two. Or three. Let’s say ten! We’re getting...