Start by marking “Goldilock's Misunderstood Millionaire: A Clean, Enemies to Lovers Romance” as Want to Read:
Goldilock's Misunderstood Millionaire: A Clean, Enemies to Lovers Romance

Goldilock's Misunderstood Millionaire: A Clean, Enemies to Lovers Romance

She might have broken into his house, but she never planned to steal his heart.Goldie Lockwood loves her job as the Art Department head at Middleton Prep Academy. She loves that her friends have all found true love. And she even loves living with her triplet brothers, despite the fact they're way overprotective. What she doesn't love, is Finley Gruffman. His practiced char ...more
Published February 2nd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Goldilock's Misunderstood Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goldilock's Misunderstood Millionaire

Laura Pond
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and clever

I enjoyed this last installment of Middleton Prep, and it was as fun as the others. The nods to the original fairy tale aren't subtle, but they're not sign posted either, something I've been really enjoying this whole series!

I'm almost sad for it to be over.

My one pet peeve is as an artist. It feels obvious that the author didn't do much questioning about what an art teacher does, or how difficult pottery is. In the scene where Goldie is teaching Fin how to throw clay (a term neve
Jillian
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I may be small, but I pack a punch and I can take care of myself.”

This is my new favorite for this series! I loved Goldie’s spunk and attitude. Hands down my favorite character at Middleton Prep. Being that she has three large bear like older brothers, Goldie has had to learn to stand up for what she wants or else get left in their wake. That fire she has serves her well in her job working hard for her art students. However it has led to clashes with some, like Finley, who in his own right is a
Khadejah R.
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wasn’t sure about the concept

So, I love fairytale retellings, with traditional love story options. Going into reading this, I wasn’t sure how the Goldilocks storyline would translate into a romance, I have no doubts now! It included the classic “Goldilocks effect” with a break in, 3 comparisons, and some bear allusions. Then add Ms. Laura Ann’s ability to spin a romance and you are met with a cute story.

Goldie was probably my favorite leading lady in the Middleton Prep series, she’s little and
Pris
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ipfi, kindle, favorites
I LOVED this book. I mean, a fairytale retelling of GOLDILOCKS?! I don't 'bout you, but I don't get read many of those in my neck of the woods, so it instantly grabbed my attention. Couple that gorgeous cover + an intriguing blurb, and it made me skip my rule of not reading books in a series out of order. Even though I knew I was going to find characters from previous stories, that didn't take away from this story nor was it overwhelming (... till that epilogue, lol).

I really enjoyed Goldie's r
Stacey
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-books
This was probably the favourite out of the entire series for me - so sad that it’s the last one! Definitely make sure you read through to the epilogue!!
I love that we finally get to meet the third Gruffman brother properly & that the theme/background story that has intertwined through all three of their stories finally is resolved.
Plus I just love Goldie & her three brothers - so much fun & spunkiness to enjoy!
I can definitely recommend this series for anyone who enjoys remakes of fa
Anna
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laura Ann has done it again and in my opinion a step above the other books in the series. This was my favorite Middleton Prep book and was a quick read. For sweet romance lovers with a little humor on the side this is the book for you. Loved the interactions between Goldie and her big brothers. Oh, the memories.
Goldie is a feisty girl with a heart of gold and Finley is a misunderstood, bottled up guy with a deep mistrust of women. Throw them together and the sparks fly.
I wasn’t sure how the fair
Ru4repeat
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic conclusion

We're there are still a couple books in this series I haven't read yet, I have enjoyed reading these stories of friends and family. The fairytale retellings were clever and entertaining.
Goldie's spunk was as refreshing as her humility was sincere. It was great to see Fin finally getting his happily ever after.
On a steaminess level I would rate this a mild PG-13.
Stephanie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, Love, Love this series!

She has put a new spin of each of these well know stories and made them even better! I have loved everyone of them and I hate to see the series end. I can’t wait for her next series.
Mary
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderfully sweet and romantic story! The author weaves a delightful version of the fairytale but with twists and turns. And you get sucked in right away.
A great entertaining, clean read that you won’t be able to put down!
Pat
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favorite story in the series. I love the feistiness between Goldie, Finn, & her brothers. Great way to end the series. A must read.
I received an ARC & this is my voluntary review.
Claire Copson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series and hate that it comes to an end.
Sweet, clean romantic books with a fairy tale twist! Can’t wait to see what the author brings out next!
Sue Stinnett
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This is such a cute book! How will a single teacher with triplet brothers ever meet someone who won't be intimidated by them. Sweet and funny romance.
Thomas Havens
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Goldilocks Misunderstood Billionaire

This book has an easy to follow plot and interesting characters. I recommend this book to all lovers of clean, romance stories.
Judy Lewis