Jump to ratings and reviews

Rebellions 4 Blood #1

New Bloodlines Of Destruction

Sarge

I never asked to be President of the Rebellions of Blood motorcycle club but I earned it with blood, sweat, loyalty, and hard work.
I’m not a good man but I have the respect of every brother in our club.
We found us a new home, a new direction to take our club, and we are recruiting new members.
Life is good except for the little Texas Tornado that keeps sweeping in and out of my life.
I will never commit to one woman again; it was the only failure in my life.
Micah says she’s only in it for the sex but her eyes tell me a different story.
She needs to run back to her safe life. She’s in a downward spiral. My life will destroy her.

Micah

I won’t be tamed.
I live my life my way, and I don’t apologize for it.
I don’t want a cookie-cutter life with a white picket fence and accepting a long line of disappointments of what might have been.
What I want is a man that can kiss me breathless and set my body aflame with one caress without being in my business twenty-four seven.
Men can’t take what they dish out. A little bit of sass and a taste of their own sh** is good for them.
The world is my playground and I am going to take full advantage of it.
Sarge can have his love ‘em and leave ‘em attitude because all is fair in my game of life.

Kindle Edition

Published January 1, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Vera Quinn

39 books238 followers
I have been an avid reader since I was taught to read. I was the oldest of six children and reading was a getaway for me. When my sister became sick she encouraged me to write my first book. That was in 2015 and I released my first book in March 2016. I love to read, write and share books. I am a wife, a mom, and a grandma so the only problem I have is finding the time to get it done. I have been married to my husband for 23 years and he is my person and strongest supporter.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
5 (3%)
1 star
6 (4%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.