Start by marking “Renting His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Renting His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 5)

Renting His Heart

(Cottonwood Ranch #5)

Austin wants nothing more than to have his mom and grandma off his back. When his grandma threatens to cut him off from his grandfather's estate until he's married, it's the last straw.

Chloe has finally hit it big with her books and her clothing line. Now if she could just get her parents to leave her alone. Her cousin's wedding sends Chloe on a trip to a small town in Ida
Published February 2nd 2019 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about Renting His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renting His Heart

Texas
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Renting His Heart #5 - Heartwarming and funny! Another wonderful addition to one of my favorite series of clean, realistic romance series. While I'm not a fan of these fake marriages that's so common nowadays, Ms. Hardy does a good job with this theme; the characters are actually in love to begin with, but must get the kinks worked out. There's plenty of the series characters popping in and out, and some of my favorite character locations play their parts. A well thought out, realistic and enter ...more
Jillian
Made for each other

This was a made for each other romance. It was as if their whole lives was leading up to this moment. True, it was a spur of the moment decision to get married to avoid their matchmaking mamas, but for years they had liked each other although never talking about it. After they got married it just felt right. Of course their were lots of bumps in the road since they skipped the whole dating part and that fact that they lived on different continents also was an impediment.
This
Bernadette Cinkoske
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Renting His Heart is a sweet, clean, fun, short romance. I really liked Chloe and Austin. They had been friends for years and each secretly crushed on the other so their "marriage" was not that big a stretch. The fun in the plot comes when they realize they live on different continents, but would really like to see if they can make the marriage work. They should not have skipped the dating, getting to know you, etc. This is a delightfully well written book and the characters are great.
Alessandra
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, heartwarming story that is easy to follow. I really liked that they were already friends and decided to help each other by choosing to marry even though the marriage was intended to stay fake. Returning to Cottonwood Ranch in Idaho was fun and I love the interaction between the characters from all walks of life, the descriptions are marvelous and bring everything to life!

I received an free copy of this book and happily chose to review it!
Lori R
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Renting His Heart is the fifth book in the Cottonwood Ranch series, I really enjoyed returning to Idaho and becoming reacquainted with the characters from the other books in the series. Austin Quinn and Chloe Parker are great characters in this fun story of a real and a pretend wedding. It is a nice and clean romance with a cute cover. I received an advance copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an honest review.
Lisa
Shelves: clean-romance
Renting His Heart is a well-written clean romance that I enjoyed reading. Chloe had had a crush on her brother's best friend Austin since she was a young girl. Austin kept up with Chloe's career in Paris through the internet. They meet after years apart on the way to a wedding. Austin and Chloe are both likable characters. Jaclyn Hardy does a wonderful job of writing the tale of their romance. I recommend this to clean, wholesome romance readers.
Amy Petrowich
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marriage of convenience

Chloe and Austin rush into a quick marriage to save themselves from family situations. When a fake marriage turns into real love there are lots of things to figure out. There are some twists and turns and unexpected surprises that lead to a fun and happy ending.
Melissa Hayford
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Cottonwood, Idaho! It was fun going back there again and visiting characters from the series. Chloe and Austin are such a cute couple. There were many things I liked about them, but I don't want to give any spoilers. This is a fun sweet story, that if you've enjoyed any of the other books in this story you will enjoy it as well.
Teresa Bertolio
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! I fell in love with the characters and their witty interactions:) I also love horses and wide open spaces, so I loved the setting in rural Idaho as well! I highly recommend this book and author! Happy reading!
Bella
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lovely and enjoyable clean romance. My only gripe was a slight lack of character development which meant that a lot of the decisions just felt forced and didn't sit right. But as a light and fairly quick read, it was pleasant and well written.
Donna Campbell
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. This was a fun, romantic story. I loved the characters and the happily ever after. This is a sweet, clean romance.
ESTHER G  NEWTON
Frank McGayhey
May 22, 2019
Pat Traettino
May 26, 2019
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Cottonwood Ranch (5 books)
  • Roping His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 1)
  • Taming His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 2)
  • Rescuing His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch, #3)
  • Finding His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 4)