Start by marking “Sinner's Harem (Saints and Sinners #0)” as Want to Read:
Sinner's Harem (Saints and Sinners #0)

Sinner's Harem (Saints and Sinners #0)

Tamara Sinner has been exiled. Banished from her home, she settles in New York City to make a life. With no real skills she is forced to take the jobs no one wants, including one at a mysterious firm three days before Christmas.

Rhys Stanford, Roman Reynolds, and Ryder Bowman are three of NYC’s most eligible bachelors. No one knows what makes them the billionaires they are,

Published February 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sinner's Harem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinner's Harem

♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*First read by A.C. Wilds

This story took me by surprise. I had no idea what I was getting into with this story; I didn't read the blurb nor any reviews. However, I am a big addict of reverse harems, so I jumped at the chance to read this story.

Tamara Sinner is a nobody that needs a job, and a law office hires her to work with three scorching men Rhys Stanford, Roman Reynolds, and Ryder Bowman. She is hired to be their secretary and nothing more. Although there is potential for her to become mor
Tyler Joseph
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick, steamy and hot read, just didn’t know it was paranormal until the last quarter of the book so I was pleasantly surprised. This is the first time I’ve read a book by this author and I will definitely be reading more. Tamara didn’t really have any skill set so she is working through a temp agency when an opportunity arises a couple of days before Christmas she must fill the spot of an assistant to a firm. When she finds out what exactly the firm does she is skeptical at first but then she ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
This is the first book I have ever read by this author. When I started it lets just say I was not expecting the twist that happens.This is a prequel and let me say the twist through me for a loop. It did start off kinda slow, but about mid way through did a complete 180. I enjoyed it and I have to know what happens.

There is more to Tamara than meets the eye. With that being said she knows just how to reel them in. I'm waiting for the next book as patiently as I can. FYI which means I'm pacing b
it.sgottabethebooks
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
SINNER’S HAREM
By A.C Wilds
2 ⭐⭐
Released Date February 14

Sinner’s Harem was a quick read. I found the beginning a little slow but then sped up about midway through. There was a great twist but I felt everything about the story was rushed. There were plenty of steamy moments and the storyline was intriguing. I felt the characters were under developed but had so much potential.

Don’t let my feelings prevent you from reading this as it may just be the right fit for you. Unfortunately it missed the mar
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This prequel was on fire. Talk about hot. Grab a fan, you will need it. Tamara needs a job, yesterday. When the temp agency gives her one right before Christmas she jumps on it. She, and the men she meets, are in for one hell of a ride.

This is the start of what looks like a promising series. So many things are thrown at you in this prequel that you just kinda sit there shocked through it all.

Tamara, Rhys, Ryder, and Roman are going to set the world on fire. I'm excited to see where it goes fro
Melissa
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a hot and steamy read that moved very fast. It had and interesting storyline and characters that also seem very unique. I felt that the female main character Sinner was someone completely different at the beginning than she was at the end. The two didn't fit together well for me. By the end her personality was a little too strong from when she started. I'm not sure how much I liked her. The male characters seemed pretty good. I look forward to seeing how the next book goes.
United Indie Book Blog
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This little prequel is the start of a new series and this author is also new to me. This is a quick little streamy read and it isn’t all it seems. I loved the characters and loved how Tamara took charge from the very beginning. I do love a good reverse harem book and this one ticked all the boxes and the surprising twist at the end.......I did not expect that and it was a real good twist and I liked it a lot... I can’t wait for book one.

Reviewed by lesley
Jamie-Lynne
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Angel Babe's Blog!!

I absolutely loved this book!! I didn't think I would like reverse harem books turns out I loved them!! This is a quick, fast paced novella and I was hooked from beginning to end!! It was hot, steamy and the chemistry was off the charts add in a few surprises along the way and it was perfect!! I love paranormal books so when I figured out it was a paranormal reverse harem book I was really hooked!! I highly recommend this book!!
Lesley Robson
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kala
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sinner's Harem is an excellent prequel to the rest of the Saints and Sinners series. It starts off with Tamara Sinner just trying to get by when she takes a job just before Christmas. Little does she know, the men that are about to enter her life will forever change her. Fast-paced, hot sex with a touch of BDSM thrown in. A must read that will leave you eagerly awaiting book one.
April
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Conflicted

I love a good hot paranormal rh series but I'm not sure about this one. There is absolutely no emotions and you don't get a feel for the characters personalities except that Sinner is a major witch. Plus they are just using each other. It may turn into something later but this was not a great start to me.
Talarah
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
My gosh she is psycho haha

So I definitely did not expect this story to be what I was reading just now, and to know you dreamt of this A.C. Wilds is crazy - I love it. So Sinner starts of as a poor tempt worker needed money and then bam! She turns into this revenge power crazy chick who then turns into something which I won't say.
Karen Woolum
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ange Bennetts
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast burn, extremely sexy and a very cool story. I really enjoyed this, it kept me guessing right until the end and I can't say much without spoiling story so I won't say much other than to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the rough ride!
Alexandri Duesterbeck
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast pace and thrilling!

I love these kind of book! The author catches your attentuon within the first chapter. Love that there is suprises along the way and cant wait for the next book.
Athena Reed
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun quick read

This was a short but hot read. Interesting characters and seems to be focused on setting up for the series. A little rushed but character's may be better established in the series. Still will be looking into book 1!
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Start of a series. This is a prequel so it is short but it was amazing. I can’t wait to read so much more. These characters are all so interesting.
Rachel
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blind sided

I did not see that coming! A.C. takes a meek little temp worker and turns her into a Queen. I can't wait for more.
Lesleigh
May 07, 2019 rated it liked it
It was ok. I didn't feel any one particular way about this book.
Nicole
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing prequel

One amazing prequel. Beyond cannot wait for the next one to come out! I was not expecting the turnout and the plot but I loved it!
Theresa Wesley
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This book is super HOT! Since it's a prequel it's a quick read and things move fast. You will definitely be left wanting more.
Chelsea
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terri Lytle
Jun 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
I’m actually not even completing this, it’s definitely making the top of the DNF pile!! Oh my god, this was pure trash!!! 🙄
Jessica Feeney
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a hot and steamy fast paced read. If you love hot sex, hot guys and one take charge MC then this book is for you. I absolutely loved it and can’t wait for the next book
Katie Hoffman

AWRreads
Jun 13, 2019
Ashley Russell
Good introduction

I had a little bit of trouble getting into this prequel because the writing felt kind of stiff in the early chapters, but I’ve loved some of AC Wilds’ other work so I kept going. Boy am I glad I did! What started out as stiff and predictable quickly turned into a surprising twist and fluid writing. Worth the read and I am looking forward to the rest of the books that will follow
A.C. Wilds was born and raised in New York City. She lives in an outer borough with her husband and two girls. She loves horseback riding, mythical creatures, and everything books. When she isn't at her desk writing the next great escape, she can be found with the blankets over her head reading a steamy paranormal tale.