Start by marking “Fly With Me” as Want to Read:
Fly With Me

Fly With Me

She set out to explore the world and found love along the way.

Vivian Ng is as experienced as flight attendants come. Taking charge and getting stuff done has always been her MO. When her father pushes her to give up her Asian routes in favor of flights to Europe, she’s nervous about the change, but her skills have never failed her before.

Flight attendant Marco Chang is cha
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Fly With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fly With Me

Briar's Reviews
If you're looking for the cutest romance ever, pick up this tremendously amazing book by Hudson Lin.

The always fabulous Tamsen Parker introduced me to Hudson Lin, and one thousands thanks for her! Hudson Lin has been a recent favourite of mine so I jumped at the chance to pick up another book by this incredible author.

Fly With Me is an adorable, short novella by Hudson Lin following two flight attendants in Europe. Vivian Ng is a headstrong, feisty lady who can hold up her own. Marco Chang is a
Roberta Blablanski
Let me tell you how amazing this novella is!  It features Asian MCs (one who is bisexual), tantalizing descriptions of yummy food from all over Europe, insight into the life of flight attendants, and a sweet love story. And that cover is adorable!
Lexie
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was CUTE. A sweet romance about a practical, clever and competent gal and the charming, confused coworker guy who is swept off his feet.

I liked that Viv bowled Marco over; a guy who, by his own admission, had no trouble finding male or female bed partners, but had no idea how to deal with Viv. Beautiful, slightly prickly, Viv.

Watching them fall into a relationship was heart-warming and while the left turn the story took at one point felt a bit forced, I appreciated that it meant they both h
Annie
I really enjoy this author’s full-length novels, so picking up this short was an easy choice. Fly with Me was a cute, sweet short story that details a romance between two flight attendants. I loved the wanderlust vibe throughout Fly with Me as well as getting to see highlights of Marco and Vivian’s travels abroad. The writing flowed well and the dialogue was bright and fun, making this an easy afternoon read that left me with a smile on my face.

Given the brevity of the story, I was a little nerv
Eliott Griffen
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, cute, f-m
Cuteness alert <3
I loved the characters, and the story, and the food. God, the food. I’m hungry now.
It is a short one but it doesn’t feel rushed. The pace is just right. A cute, funny, beautiful story. I just can’t stop grinning. This book is a happiness pill. Yup.

Carolina
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
this was super short and sweet, but an absolute delight!

actual rating: 3.5/5
Dilyana
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fly with Me is a short read about two people who get closer to each other due to their job and discover they'd like to be more than just colleagues. Short stories sometimes skip subplots, but we have some backstory and a subplot here, involving Vivian's father - Tom, which I appreciate.

As for the characters...

Marco didn't leave that big an impression on me as something other than a good, flirty guy, but Vivian is someone I remember more vividly.

Sadly, it's not for a good reason.

She isn't a bad p
Elle Rush
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely, feel good romance with an international flare (and menu to match).
Cindi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really nice novella. It took me a little while to warm up to Vivian but I ended up loving her at the end. Marco was charming, even when he was making stupid decisions. ;)

A great read. I'll be reading more by the author.

Full review can be found at -

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png

This book was provided by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Pragati Chaudhari
As reviewed on The Inked In Book Blog

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts are entirely my own and in no way biased.*

Trigger Warning : One scene of sexual assault. Mentions of death by breast cancer.

Fly With Me is the story of two airline attendants - Vivian & Marco, who meet during a flight when Viv joins Marco's fleet, and fall for each other. It is a short novella at 22,000 words that is a quick and easy read leaving you with a fuzzy feeling.

As far as plots go, the
Eli
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fly With Me is a novella about two flight attendants falling in love as they fly around Europe. It has an enemies-to-lovers trope, a very independent heroine, and the charming hero.

Content Warnings:
There is one scene of sexual harassment and other mentions of it
Mentions of a family member death due to breast cancer

Both main characters are Asian-Canadians. Marco Chang is an immigrant from Peru and is a bit of a player. He’s bisexual and I loved the moment when he came out and held his breath whe
Anne Crow
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, romance
Charming. I really liked both characters and their reaction to each other, their relations to family, and their travel. I thought they were a little quick to "I love you" at the end - I could definitely believe they were moving in that direction without it being spelled out like that. But it was a lovely story, and I'm always interested in Hudson's writing and perspective.
Annie ~ Queer Books Unbound
Review to come! :D
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet short book with a great heroine and a greater hero 💗

I'll write a longer review when the book is out. :)
Xan West
Content Warnings (view spoiler)
lavender gorilla
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: overdrive
Quick, sweet read. I liked the main and secondary characters.
I am ready to search out more books from this author! And hopefully ones that are longer too :)
Love the cover.
Chasia Lloyd
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick and fun

A quick, fun read that delivered an intense, whirlwind romance and beautiful descriptions of Europe destinations. I'm ready to travel!

cw: assault
Paige
Jun 11, 2019
Gail
Apr 01, 2019
Hudson Lin was raised by conservative immigrant parents and grew up straddling two cultures with ofttimes conflicting perspectives on life. Instead of conforming to either, she has sought to find a third way that brings together the positive elements of both.

Having spent much of her life on the outside looking in, Hudson likes to write stories about outsiders who fight to carve out their place in