Start by marking “The Spoonflower Quick-sew Project Book: 34 DIYs to Make the Most of Your Fabric Stash (ebook)” as Want to Read:
The Spoonflower Quick-sew Project Book: 34 DIYs to Make the Most of Your Fabric Stash  (ebook)

Stitch up a storm with more than 30 new stash-friendly projects from quilt and fabric lovers’ favorite creative force: Spoonflower. Discover all that you can make with just a yard or two! Spoonflower—a design-your-own/print-on-demand fabric company known for its unique, clever, and must-have designs—presents simple step-by-step instructions that are accompanied by
Published October 9th 2018 by ABRAMS

To ask other readers questions about The Spoonflower Quick-sew Project Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spoonflower Quick-sew Project Book

Start your review of The Spoonflower Quick-sew Project Book: 34 DIYs to Make the Most of Your Fabric Stash (ebook)
Lafourche Parish Library
Do you have bits and pieces of your favorite fabric and no clue as to what to do with them? This is the book for you. Spoonflower, a “create-your-own/print-on demand” fabric company, has compiled 34 projects with you in mind. Whether you are an expert or a beginner at sewing, you can stitch unique creations for your home and family. Using a basic sewing kit, instructions are given for a multitude of notions and trims to provide a personalized touch to the finished products. Some of these include ...more
Diana
Who knew that you could buy espadrille soles and make your own shoes. I may get some and have my mom make them for me since she’s a great seamstress. There are instructions on making bias binding and piping. I want to attempt a chair reupholstering project and knowing how to do these two things would be helpful. The doorway puppet theater would be a fun gift to make for the kids in your life.

I checked this book out from the library and have to return it because there are two hold on my copy. I
Karen
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun projects for putting that fabric stash to good use.

The projects are clearly described and look easy enough to complete. The writing style is positive and I can almost hear the encouragement from the author. If you are interested in helping a beginning “sewist”, with some easy projects, this is a great book for you. Happy creating.
Liz
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved looking through this project book and reading about all of the lovely DIY projects. I especially loved reading about some of the designers on Spoonflower and their process for making patterns and collections. I have been a Spoonflower fan and member since their early days and love using this platform to showcase my work and get inspiration for DIY projects.
Jacqueline
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've only been flipping through this book for a short while and I am so impressed. There are some very nice patterns in this book but what I absolutely love are the ideas it generates. This is a must have book for the fabric hoarder and seamstress.....
Dux (My week is Booked)
Should you really rate this book without completing a sewing project in it? Probably not. But i'm a beginning sewer and understood the instructions and got even more excited to sew the projects inside! Shout out to the dress up clothes, and bean bags!
Trish
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, crafts, nonfiction
There are lots of little projects to maker. Cool fabrics throughout.
Marcie Lovett
Basically an advertisement for Spoonflower. Fun to look at the fabrics and learn about the company. Most of the projects didn't appeal to me, directions were inadequate, hard to follow.
Karen Calhoun
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are 4 or 5 of these projects I'd actually consider making.
Some good projects in here. I love that it is organized by amount of fabric you have on hand. I just wish there were more projects.
Nora
Rachel
Jan 17, 2019
Marsie
Apr 03, 2019

• The Spoonflower Handbook: A DIY Guide to Designing Fabric, Wallpaper & Gift Wrap with 30+ Projects
  • Secrets of the Chocolate House (Found Things #2)
  • Sew What! Bags: 18 Pattern-Free Projects You Can Customize to Fit Your Needs
  • Epic Cosplay Costumes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Making and Sewing Your Own Costume Designs
  • Love at First Stitch: Demystifying Dressmaking
  • Real Baby Food: Easy, All-Natural Recipes for Your Baby and Toddler
  • Bébé Gourmet: 100 French-Inspired Baby Food Recipes For Raising an Adventurous Eater
  • The Wonder Weeks. How to Stimulate Your Baby's Mental Development and Help Him Turn His 10 Predictable, Great, Fussy Phases Into Magical Leaps Forward
  • Baby-Led Feeding: A Natural Way to Raise Happy, Independent Eaters
  • Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems
  • Paper Girls, Vol. 6
  • Christmas at Rosie Hopkins’ Sweetshop (Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop, #2)
  • Serger Sewing Basics