Start by marking “Crashing Together” as Want to Read:
Crashing Together

Crashing Together

Crashing Together is now LIVE!!!

Here comes a fun, sexy, hot as hell, angsty summer romance that turns into so much more...

It’s an age old story….
A summer fling….
A temporary thing…

His name was Cole and I couldn’t resist him. He was everything a girl could want in a summer romance. A hot, tanned, surfer with blonde hair and blue eyes... oh and let’s not forget about all tho
Published May 30th 2019 by Lyssa Cole Books

To ask other readers questions about Crashing Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crashing Together

Start your review of Crashing Together
Coco.V
Jul 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/20/2019)! 🎁
Rochelle
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the first book that I have read from Lyssa Cole. I was not disappointed. This is Cole and Addi’s story and it was written so beautifully. It had all the feels. You felt their joy and their pain. I loved this story. This is one story that I can reread many times. I can’t wait to read more from her.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jojo Reeves
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is a sweet love story completed by a
Lot of angst, secrets and very hot sex. I’m hoping this is the start of a series as Cole has 2 equally gorgeous friends that could do with a book each ( nudge nudge Lyssa). I read this in a day as I was so engrossed with it.
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully written love story which had me hooked and intrigued from the very beginning. Cole and Addi just want to have fun and not get into a relationship, but can they deny the feelings between them? No spoilers: this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend this talented authors’ work for all.
Teresa Juckett
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fanfreakintastic story from Lyssa. I didn't know what to expect I'd only read the blurb for it and knew I had to get my hands on this story....wellll let me say this much without giving too much away... if you love those summer romance stories that have that right about of oomph and oooh in it...then you'll fall in love with this story and the character's like I did. Oh my was this book so good I couldn't put it down the whole time.
This is absolutely a must read.
Jenny B
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't have asked for a better summer/beach read than this lovely story. This book caught me straight from the beginning and oddly I found so many life lessons to apply to my own life throughout this story. My heart strings were pulled on in just the correct amount. Definite beach read
Lyssa Cole
Mar 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Grab it now! FREE in KU!! books2read.com/crashingtogether ...more
Chrissy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019

Crashing Together started off strong, and then kind of fell flat for me. It had all the makings for a perfect summer fling romance. It was hot, angsty, and the characters had just the right amount of mystery and drama surrounding them, but then the book seemed to jump around too much, and felt rushed to end.

Addi is back in her hometown working on getting her life back together, and on selling here artwork. At a beach party one night, she has a hot night wi
Atlanta Whitlock
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve only read two other books of Lyssa Cole’s and honestly, after reading this book I have to say that this book will always hold a special place in my heart, I love everything that Lyssa did to bring this book to life. The characters are loveable and relatable in so many ways and you can’t help but end up feeling all of the emotions that the characters go through. Although, I do have to say that Cole is my favourite male lead character out of all the guys that Lyssa has wrote about, there’s ju ...more
Megan Murphy
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a hot, summer romance to HEA that I enjoyed reading. Cole and Addi are relatable characters that I can believe. Cole is the perfect surfer dude with amazing looks and a wonderful, kind personality, but worried about his Gramps, keeping the busines going, and suffering from a devastating event in his romantic past - so bad that he's sworn off of love. Addi is much more insecure despite having a degree from an ivy league school and being an amazing artist. She, too, has had some sucky rela ...more
E Loprete
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful love story for a summer read, you will be swept away. Crashing Together by Lyssa Cole is one fun sexy book that is a must read. The characters and storyline about Cole and Addi was full of emotion, passion and strength. Cole and Addi each are facing the pain of failed relationships in their past as well career challanges. What started out as a business venture ended up with these two falling in love but are scared to take the next step. Now the past is catching up for both of th ...more
Diane
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: TO GET THIS HOT SEXY READ
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "CRASHING TOGETHER" This was a very interesting, entertaining, captivating storyline well written with great characters that pull you right into their journey.
Addi and Cole both have very emotional painful pasts when they meet the sparks fly but neither is looking for a relationship just hot steamy sex and a summer fling no attachments just fun.
When things start to feel like it's turning into more than just sex neither is sure about taking the next step can tbey
Christina
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cole and Addi are start off as business partners with benefits, no feelings. Fate has something completely else in mind, this two just have to be willing to accept it and forget about their pasts. Addi had been heartbroken in a past relationship and just isn’t looking for that to happen again. Whereas Cole feels guilt for a past that wasn’t his fault.
Cole and Addi share a connection and love for their town and the beach.
I really loved reading Crashing Together, and seeing the love that two peo
Laid-back Book Bitches
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Lyssa Cole's work! This book is no different. This book is full of lot of angst, secrets and very hot sex. This is Cole and Addi’s story, I feel in love with them right away. The one thing I love about this authors work is you can always feel the love and their pain. This book will pull you in and not let you go until the very end. This book will be one that you will read and reread many times and not get sick of it. Go get your copy of this amazing book now, you will not be di ...more
A
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I REALLY ENJOYED READING COLE AND ADDI'S STORY! IT WAS A WELL WRITTEN BOOK WITH A CUTE STORYLINE. IT WAS A QUICK READ FOR ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN BUT IT WAS A GOOD ONE. I LOVED THE STRUGGLES COLE WAS DEALING WITH AND HOW HE DEALT WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS. I LIKED THE HEA AT THE END AND I THOUGH THAT GRAMPS WAS HYSTERICAL AND VERY INSIGHTFUL. DEFIANTLY A MUST READ!!! I RECEIVED AN ARC AND THIS WAS MY HONEST REVIEW
Anna
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crashing Together was a delightful read. A wonderful story of showing love and emotions. I loved Addi and Cole's story. They meet on the beach and enjoy a night together. Both trying not to deal with the past and focus on the future. But their chemistry is undeniable and passion scorching. The characters are likeable and fun. This story had it all- drama, romance and steam. The storyline was great and all the characters were fabulous.
C Gray
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so in love with this story!!

Our pasts make us who we are today but we shouldn’t fear it or allow it to stop us with things in life. Instead we should learn from it and hope it doesn’t repeat itself now or in the future. Easier said then done, I know. I do it often. This story hit home for me on a few different levels. I was hooked from the first sentence to the very last. It’s a beautiful, second chance love story filled with a lot of laughs and a few tears!! 🖤🖤
Gin
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
What to say? I finished it! I did love the beach backdrop and the heroine owning her sexuality. And who doesn’t love a hunky surfer dude? I thought I would give this author another try after not really liking my first read by her. This one was better but I don’t know why all the mothers are awful in her writing. Seems to be a plot device for drama and a reason for the characters’ emotion trauma. Ugh! The sexual chemistry between the couple was hot and I found myself skipping some of the overly d ...more
J. B
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa Cole has done it again. I knew as soon as I opened the book I was going to fall in love. I loved everything g about this book. The writing, the storyline and the characters all flowed well and are well developed. I just couldn’t put this book down. Looking forward to reading more.

I voluntarily read timhis as an advanced readers copy.
Carol Hepstall
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!

I was totally captivated and intrigued by this beautiful story. I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. An emotional journey that made me smile, laugh, and cry. Absolutely amazing storyline and characters. Plus chemistry off the charts. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for an amazing read
Christina
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me and didn't let me go! I fell in love with Cole right from page one, mainly because of his connection with his grandfather. I loved the instant chemistry between Addi and Cole, along with their interaction with secondary characters.
An emotional, angsty and super hot summer read!
Stephanie
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adored Addi & Cole and I loved going on their journey with them. I was drawn in from the first page.

Addi & Cole’s journey was not an easy one, but was worth it in the end. I loved these two characters together.

I look forward to more by Lyssa Cole.

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Rebecca Whaley
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This was so worth the wait! Addi and Cole are all I could've asked for! I love everything! So sexy and full of raw emotion. The story comes together so perfectly. I devoured this book! This is definitely one of my favorites of the year!
Gladys
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed Cole and Addi's story. Lots of powerful emotions and drama flow through the well written storyline. A beautiful romance that really delivers all the feels you can handle. This is my truthful review that I am posting by my own choice.
Nancy George
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cole and Addis story is a beautiful story of forgiveness and redemption. The feelings you will catch go from page 1 to the end. This is one of the best books by Lyssa Cole that I have read. This is a Do Not Miss book
Raveen Vann
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addi and Cole were amazong and I truly loved their story. I was hooked from page one until the end and i was in NO way disappointed with their story. They agreed to a fling and it worked great until feelings started getting involved and other things. Really enjoyed this book!
Erica
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read by Lyssa Cole and I just love her writing! The characters are so realistic and the storyline too! I love how you really get to know the characters and their imperfections, loving them none the less. I loved Cole and Addi!
Lena
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best of combination - sweet, romantic, funny, heartbreaking, and loving. You can’t ask for more in a book.
Addi and Cole started with a bang, had a melt down in the middle and ended with a crescendo.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Megan Harrington
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A love story that makes you laugh and keeps you cheering for the happily ever after. Lyssa Cole does not disappoint! She tells the story of getting over betrayal and slowly allowing your heart to open up again.
Absolutely a must read. I love the banter between Addi and Cole.
Viki Pazdur
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!

Omg, I love this book. Amazing story and how it was written, is brilliant! I laugh, cried, got frustrated and laughed some more.😄 Hot 🔥well told sex scenes. LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!

• Getting Lucky
  • Boys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood, #1)
  • Tell Me To Stay
  • The Way We Fell
  • Some Call It Love
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Submit (The Underground, #4)
  • Fractured (Southern Alphas, #2)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich, #4)
  • The Devil's Nanny
  • Hate Loving You
  • Easy Come (Plaything, #1)
  • Crash Point (Big Easy, #2)
  • Bear's Legacy (Kiss-Mate Shifters, #1)
  • Reckless In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #2)
  • Roommate Material
  • My Doctor's Secret Baby (His Secret Baby, #6)
Lyssa Cole has been in love with books for as long as she can remember. Escaping into a story is her favorite pastime. Wanting to be a writer for a couple years, she is now crafting her own stories. She loves to write angsty sexy romance with lots of heat and some suspense to keep you guessing and wanting to turn that page! She lives in Southeastern Mass with her two kids and two dogs. Lover of co ...more

News & Interviews