Start by marking “Uncle John’s Truth, Trivia, and the Pursuit of Factiness Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader #32)” as Want to Read:

Uncle John’s Truth, Trivia, and the Pursuit of Factiness Bathroom Reader

(Uncle John's Bathroom Reader #32)

Its all about the factsand Uncle John is back with a ton of them!

For the 32nd year, Uncle John and his loyal researchers have teamed up to bring you the latest tidbits from the world of pop culture, history, sports, and strange news stories. If you want to read about celebrity misdeeds, odd coincidences, and disastrous blunders, Uncle Johns Truth, Trivia, and the Pursuit
Published September 3rd 2019 by Portable Press

Be the first to ask a question about Uncle John’s Truth, Trivia, and the Pursuit of Factiness Bathroom Reader

Start your review of Uncle John’s Truth, Trivia, and the Pursuit of Factiness Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader #32)
Buddy Gott
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even though I've known about this series for many years, this is the first time I've read one of the books. I'm very glad that I finally did!

There are a lot of fun and interesting things to be found here. What's especially great is that even when there was a topic that I might not have been interested in, it was then only a matter of a few pages before I found another topic that I ended up being very interested in.

Definitely a fun and informative book here. I'm happy I read it and I'll now be
Diane Hernandez
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Talk about multi-tasking! Read a 500-page book in the time it takes to use the facilities, wait to be called in by your doctor, or get through the checkout line. Johns bathroom books are always a joy to read and Uncle John's Truth, Trivia, and the Pursuit of Factiness Bathroom Reader is no exception.

What is the one food hated by Guy Fieri? Eggs! Why would anyone want to steal a 10 foot long inflatable colon, an ambulance, or a human toe? Because it was there. Why does your cat keep gifting you
Daniel Stern
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Uncle John's Bathroom Readers and specialty books have made me smarter, taller, and better looking for decades. I still enjoy them, but am finding the newer ones a little less interesting than they used to be. Perhaps it's me, perhaps I'm jaded. I just don't get the "OMG" feeling as often as I used to. Still, these are still great books for throne sessions, and I can recommend them heartily.
Denice Langley
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've bought the Uncle John's series of books for my grandson and nephews for years so had to check this one out. As always, these books are designed to be read in short periods of time, namely a bathroom trip. They are very amusing and full of information you'll find yourself repeating even if you don't read them in the bathroom. Another great book for somebody's stocking this year.
Janet
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What fun! This book will definitely appeal to trivia buffs. It actually might appeal to anyone with a sense of humor and wonder. I found it to be refreshingly easy to read and to tell the truth, I feel the need to share what Ive "discovered" whenever possible. Great gift book.
I received my copy through NetGalley under no obligation.
Noelle Walsh
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This fun-to-read book is great for the trivia nerd and the humour-lover. if you're looking for something that will grab your attention and keep your interest (even if you aren't using the facilities), then this is the book for you!
Nick Vantangoli
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not a bad book. The Institute isnt quite putting out the great quality books of a few years ago, but this one surely is generally solid. ...more
Heather Bennett
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this book of you are looking for something fun a interesting. Informative and entertaining. Well written and easy to read.
Joe Crowe
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is good stuff.

The book delivers its works of weirdness, fun, trivia, and weird fun trivia into categories of short, medium, and long -- based on how long you are going to be using the bathroom.

So convenient. Should every book divide itself up this way? I think so.

There are so many good things in this collection. The inside front cover itself is a collection of quotes about facts, including Homer Simpson: "Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely
Susan Kennedy
Robert
Sep 26, 2019
Jaren Barnes
Mar 22, 2020

• The Andromeda Evolution (Andromeda #2)
  • The Way I Heard It
  • Jackasses of History: Bathroom Reader and Handy Manual of Unpleasant Trivia
  • Strange Hollywood
  • Raven Black (Shetland Island, #1)
  • 853 Hard To Believe Facts
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor (Harmony Harbor, #9)
  • The Trials of Shazam: The Complete Series (Trials of Shazam! (2006-2008))
  • Murder in Chinatown (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #5)
  • Murder in the Painted Lady (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #0.5)
  • Murder in the Tenderloin (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #2)
  • Murder in the Presidio (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #6)
  • Murder on Potrero Hill (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #1)
  • Murder on Alcatraz (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #4)
  • Murder on Russian Hill (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #3)
  • Murder on Treasure Island (Peyton Brooks' Mystery #7)
  • Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 9: Eventpool
  • National Geographic Almanac 2020: Trending Topics - Big Ideas in Science - Photos, Maps, Facts & More
The Bathroom Reader's Institute UJBR boasts more than 12 million books in print and a membership base topping 40,000 loyal readers . . .

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Uncle John's Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #1)
  • Uncle John's Second Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #2)
  • Uncle John's Third Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #3)
  • Uncle John's Fourth Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #4)
  • Uncle John's 5th Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #5)
  • Uncle John's Sixth Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #6)
  • Uncle John's Seventh Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #7)
  • Uncle John's Ultimate Bathroom Reader: It's the 8th Bathroom Reader!
  • Uncle John's Giant 10th Anniversary Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #10)
  • Uncle John's Great Big Bathroom Reader (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, #11)