Start by marking “Dragon Curse (The Unwanteds Quests, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Curse (The Unwanteds Quests, #4)

Dragon Curse

(The Unwanteds Quests #4)

Ten years after Alex and Aaron Stowe brought peace to Quill and Artimé, their younger twin sisters journey beyond Artimé in the fourth novel in the New York Times bestselling sequel series to The Unwanteds, which Kirkus Reviews called “The Hunger Games meets Harry Potter.”

At last, after harrowing battles and devastating losses, the three Stowe siblings are reunited. Back
Published September 3rd 2019 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Curse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Curse

Start your review of Dragon Curse (The Unwanteds Quests, #4)
Vicki
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why why do I do this to myself? I loved this book, but now I have to wait for the next one!!
Amelia
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all: good news, everyone! We’re making progress on the magical cell phone front. They’re text-only so far, but as a millennial, I can respect that.

I can honestly say that I never have any idea how one of these books is going to end. Lisa McMann just keeps throwing new things at her characters - and us - until we hit the acknowledgments and once again ponder why we keep tormenting ourselves with these rude cliffhangers when we could wait until the whole series is complete instead.

But of
Anthony ➳ KeepReadingForward ➳
5/5
This Review was first posted on Keep Reading Forward. If you want to see more, check out our other locations as well as here.

In Dragon Curse, we’re most likely at the half way point of the series and this book shows for it. Tensions are rising from multiple sides and civil war is brewing. The Unwanteds are stuck in the middle of it, being pulled in different directions. Almost everything didn’t go as planned.

Although I would rather have the Unwanteds not experience any of this, I am sort of
Deanna Holdsworth
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although the surviving Stowe siblings are thrilled to be home in Artime, not all is well with them as individuals as they deal with the changes in themselves and in their home. Fifer was the leader in the land of the Dragons but now Aaron is in charge, she misses her relationship with Simber. There are citizens of Artime who do not want Aaron running things because of things he did as a young man. He gives up his leadership to the leader of those that don't want him in charge, Frieda Stubbs. ...more
Carsyn
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book a lot, although I thought it seemed more like it was setting up for the next book than a standalone novel. I enjoyed the drama that occurred pretty much constantly throughout the book, and I appreciate how the author took the time to develop the characters' feelings, and how we could see their emotional struggles. I felt like the whole thing was pretty predictable, with no major plot twists, but maybe it's just a wind-down from all the drama of the previous books. Or maybe it's ...more
Lucas V.
Dec 09, 2019 is currently reading it
Thisbe has just escaped from the Revinir’s dungeon, but now is worrying about Dev because he has yet to come out.

Thisbe, with the Revinir constantly trying to control her with her ferocious roar, thinks that “the roar had seemed to trigger a premonition,” which made her certain that Dev was in trouble. This is significant because it is the first moment shows that her turning into a dragon has had magical effects on her, and will change her life substantially.
Katt
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Liz
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
First half of the book is boring, like second time around may skip type of boring. Second half is much better and faster but seems rushed. Several questions are answered with nothing too surprising for advanced readers. Book ends like it's halfway through a chapter. If it wasn't for the catacombs chapters, I'd say worst of the series so far.
Twyla
SecretlyAPotter
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ash
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in Unwanteds Quests so far. I loved it!
Merry
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
It had a bit of a slow start but the middle and the ending really drew me into the book. My favorite parts were the escape from the catacombs and the surprise ending.
Ms. Yingling
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Library copy
Sarah Newman
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. Good continuation of the series
Leah Waters
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was really good! I love the whole Unwanteds gang.
Jaden
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Lisa McMann. Can't wait to read the next book in the series. Keep up the great work Lisa.
Billy
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was by far one of my All-Time favorite books that I have read because it had cliffhangers and plot twists at ends of chapters, makes the reader have empathy for the characters in the book and really dives into the background of the characters you would think not important to the plot.
Trey.L
Sep 23, 2019
mage
Oct 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, #13)
  • Legacy (Keeper of the Lost Cities #8)
  • A Tale of Magic... (A Tale of Magic, #1)
  • The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)
  • Master of the Phantom Isle (Dragonwatch, #3)
  • Serafina and the Seven Stars (Serafina #4)
  • Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (Tristan Strong #1)
  • The Fire Keeper (The Storm Runner #2)
  • Return of the Temujai (Brotherband Chronicles, #8)
  • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
  • The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, #12)
  • Duel at Araluen (Ranger's Apprentice: The Royal Ranger #3)
  • Squirrelflight's Hope (Warriors Super Edition, #12)
  • Steel Tide (Seafire, #2)
  • The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #3)
  • Crystal Keepers (Five Kingdoms, #3)
  • Sal and Gabi Break the Universe (Sal and Gabi, #1)
  • Game of Stars (Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond, #2)
Lisa McMann lives and writes in the Phoenix area. Her books include the NYT bestselling THE UNWANTEDS series (the new UNWANTEDS QUESTS series begins Feb 7, 2017) and the YA paranormal WAKE trilogy. Other books include the VISIONS trilogy, CRYER'S CROSS, DEAD TO YOU, INFINITY RING: The Trap Door, and the GOING WILD trilogy (book 2 coming autumn 2017).

You can find more info at Lisa'a website,

The Unwanteds Quests (4 books)
  • Dragon Captives (The Unwanteds Quests, #1)
  • Dragon Bones (The Unwanteds Quests #2)
  • Dragon Ghosts (The Unwanteds Quests Book 3)