Start by marking “Devious Heart : A Dark Romance Standalone” as Want to Read:
Devious Heart : A Dark Romance Standalone

Devious Heart : A Dark Romance Standalone

A Dark Valentine Romance

One Night.
That’s all it took for Lilith’s world to be destroyed.
Ever since, living life has become a soulless, mind-numbing task.
That is until she meets a dark, handsome, mysterious stranger.
Adrien’s the only man she’s spoken to, much less connected to, in months.
The only one who seems to care enough to notice her through the walls she’s built.
But l
Kindle Edition, 1
Published February 12th 2019 by Syn Ink LLC

To ask other readers questions about Devious Heart , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devious Heart

Natalie The Biblioholic
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, dark, dual-pov
You got me, Crimson Syn! You got me good. For anyone who picks this book up, I highly suggest going in blind. It's dark and twisted and will keep you guessing until the end. Lilith attracts almost obsessive attention and she likes it. She doesn't want to but she just can't help herself. Then there's Adrien, who wants to give her everything she needs and even things she doesn't know she needs. This story is sexy and intense and not to be missed.
Ginny Rose
I haven't really explored dark romance in the past. I have nothing against this sub-genre, it's just something I haven't fully ventured into. So, when Crimson Syn announced she was changing things up for this Valentine's, I have to admit I was curious to what she would deliver. I'm going to also admit, this novella has pique an unknown interest I didn't know I harbored.

Warning to the audience: this book has triggers. This book may be sensitive to some readers.
Devious Heart is without a doubt d
Zulfa zeebumz
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! 😲😯... That was totally unexpected!!! 😨 But somehow I knew I just knew... Wow Crimson you've done it again. Perfectly calculated and exceptionally well written. This book had me from start to finish. I can't elaborate on anything but I will say this book is by far the best to date. Plots, twists and turns it will come at you like a damn tornado and sweep you up and turn you inside out. PHENOMENAL is what it is 💖. Devious Heart is exactly that I'm blown away... 5 stars does not give this b ...more
Rebecca Austin
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
Adrien has been obsessed with Lilith Beaufort from the first moment he saw her and he knew that he had to have her at any cost.

But for Lilith the cost was high and she became a shell of the person she once was. But when someone comes along to help her remind herself of the woman she once was will she have the ability to conquer all her fears?

This is one of the those books that make you question every sense of morality in your body.

The beginning left me so upset for Lilith what she went through a
Kathy Rouchelle
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely well written story line that will have you cringing, panting and wondering what will happen next. Lilith, the one he watched and followed. The one he craved for his own. The one he waited for the perfect time to take. And he did.

Adrien. Rich, successful and carries a dark heart. One that has been dark for quite some time until he sees the sunshine in the form of the young woman he sees on the bus. He's intrigued, and he wants to get to know more about her. He offers her a job as his p
Kristi
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is not your typical romance. It is dark and twisted and filled with secrets, lies, and obsession. The storyline is fast paced and not for the faint of heart as some scenes may contain triggers for some. Adrien and Lilith's unusual connection will have you second guessing yourself until the very end.
Barbara
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful Dark Romance. The author has given us fascinating characters who come to life in this suspenseful, romantic yet tragic storyline. I offer the authors Kudos for a job very well done. The book help me captivated from the start to the very end.

Lilith was a young carefree woman with lots of friends. I wouldn’t call her a party girl per say, but she loved life and lived hers to the fullest, right up to the night her home was broken into and her life was dramatically altered. Her lov
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Deviously dark!
Lilith thought she had it all; a great life, a good job and lots of attention whenever she wanted it. But one night changed everything and made her reevaluate herself. After being tied down and attacked in her own bed, Lilith now has a healthy fear of the kind of dangerous people that are roaming the city.
Changing her job, living situation, and outlook on life are the only things that give Lilith a feeling of control. But she still lives with the constant fear that the man who at
Beth
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
don't do it ...but u know how folks, well some folks read the last few pages to see what a read will be like ... i beg u don't do it on this read ... see if you can figure it out before?? i am saying ... telling u, u will be blow away??! i was like WHAT? no seriously!! Crimson Syn ...had me fooled!! such a shocker! in Kindle Unlimited if you there on Amazon??! i was curious of the genre this would be under ... such suspense ... i would not have thought romance ...but i guess it has a few bits .. ...more
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrien and Lilith’s story was filled with secrets, lies that will have you flip to the next page to see what will happen next. Thats it i dont do spoilers so ONE-CLICK NOW I definitely recommend, I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy. Another great story Crimson 👏👏

Purchase ↓
Amazon US → https://amzn.to/2TK7nw9
Amazon UK → https://amzn.to/2BqCJkr
Amazon AU → https://amzn.to/2E5ievp
Amazon CA → https://amzn.to/2TKYTVt
Adrienne
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I need to tell you this book has a rape scene but if you keep reading you will see all the things she has gone through including anxiety after dark she must be home before but she meets a guy on a bus who changes her now I wont give away spoilers but she does get a hea.... I voluntarily read an arc
Book Snob Sue
I know that there is a Warning for this book, but I felt I should re-state that again. This is a very, very dark romance. The very first chapter/prologue is told from her stalker and then goes into a rape scene that may be a trigger for some readers. This obviously has a huge, huge impact on her. I cannot imagine that it would not have that effect on anyone that is violated in this manner. My heart broke for her and everything she went through.

Fast forward months later and she meets a guy that
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 4 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Another fabulous story from author Crimson Syn!

Devoted Heart is a standalone dark romance and Crimson’s first time on the dark side.  I think she did a fabulous job and this story is thrilling, gripping, naughty, shocking, and oh so steamy! If you are new to dark romances, I recommend that you read the warning label since this book does contain some triggers.

Devoted Heart tells the story of Lilith and Adrien. Lil
Lauren
I cannot say too much about this story without giving the whole story and the twists and turns away.
This story is short, fast paced and dark. I would definitely give this story a trigger warning. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters intriguing and the storyline
Adrien and Lilith are both intriguing characters. Both of them have darkness to them but Lilith didn’t start off that way. She used to be fun and carefree.
Kitty Moon
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mind blown. Crimson Syn went there. This novella was truly darker than I'm used to reading from this author but as usual, never disappointed. It wasn't my favorite of her books but she still threw out a great book to the wolves and delved into a dark place that might be hard for some to fathom. Lilith and Adrien were two damaged souls lost in the dark. The light at the end of a dark and twisted tunnel is not always paved with decent intentions. When you think you figured it out, the end will tea ...more
Lynn Stifle
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is a short, fast paced, dark and twisted read. I absolutely loved it from the first page I was sucked in, I was on the edge of my seat, and couldn't put it down. This is not your typical romance, it is shocking, suspensful, and romantic, and yet has a tragic storyline. Adrien and Lilith are intriguing characters that you can't help falling in love with and I recommend you read it for yourself you won't regret it!
Julia Leonard
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love a good dark and twisted read, this one is for you.
Adrien's character is severely twisted.
He is obsessed with Lilith from the very beginning.
There is a surprise ending that will blow your mind.
Well done Crimson.
Jenny Prose
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review coming soon...
LORRIE
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was very dark, intense, scary, sexy and FANTASTIC
Zillah Raven
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMGODDESS This book is off the charts. Let me say my review will be short because OMGODDESS. The writing and flow of this book is perfect. I absolutely recommend this book.
Crimson Syn
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jasmine

Nadine Bookaholic
Luz Acevedo
misty campbell
Feb 06, 2019
Crimson Syn is a new erotica author. She delves into those hot and heavy stories where her characters are pushed to their sexual limits. Her wicked pen dips into every little niche, even if it’s wrong and kinky. Vanilla, BDSM, BBW and that twisted taboo is what she wants to make you crave.
Her Hellbound Lovers MC series is her first attempt at a bad boy biker series. If you're looking for sweet and