Start by marking “Love on Lexington Avenue” as Want to Read:
Love on Lexington Avenue

Love on Lexington Avenue

(Central Park Pact #2)

“Fans of The Devil Wears Prada will flip over Love on Lexington Avenue.” —Karen Hawkins, New York Times bestselling author

From New York Times bestselling author Lauren Layne comes the second delightfully charming installment in the Central Park Pact series, following a young widow whose newfound cynicism about love is challenged by a sexy, rough-around-the-edges contractor
Audiobook
Expected publication: September 17th 2019 by Simon Schuster Audio

To ask other readers questions about Love on Lexington Avenue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love on Lexington Avenue

Cristina | CristiinaReads
A light yet dreamy second chance at finding love, Claire must learn to let her past go and accept this new love and admiration from a rugged and individual such as Scott...

We all saw it coming after reading the first novel in this series, Passion On Park Avenue, that this next novel was going to be either Audrey and Clarke, or Claire and Scott. Though I was hoping for more of Audrey, we were still able to get another story. And this one, just like the last took my breath away with all the emot
Evie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauren Layne never disappoints. If you’re following this series, you’ll enjoy to read Claire’s and Scott’s story, although the one I’m really looking forward to now is Audrey’s and Clarke’s.
Dali
Lauren Layne continues her Central Park Pact series with “Love on Lexington Avenue,” this time focusing on the bitter and jaded Claire Hayes, a widow who found out her deceased husband had been cheating on her for over a year with several women.

Convinced there are no more good men and wanting to get rid of every last vestige of the cheating jerk’s presence, Claire decides to redecorate her home only to come across the rude, unsociable, and sexy contractor who will be in her space for the forese
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I've been counting down the days until summer break so I can finally binge on all the Lauren Layne novels I've been dying to read. But I couldn't wait any longer to dive right into Love on Lexington Avenue, the second standalone romance in The Central Park Pact series. Well I'm so freaking glad I didn't wait because this book was everything I needed in my life today. It was so cute, so satisfyingly romantic, so perfectly paced and I enjoyed every second.

Of the three women in this "pact", I've b
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by Gallery Books)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
*4-4.5 stars!

I loved this one so much!
UGH, gimme a sec.

RTC.
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
I read Love on Lexington Avenue soon after Passion on Park Avenue so my memory is fresh. Hopefully, I won't forget everything by the time Audrey's story rolls up.

I did not like Claire as a character. She just seems like one of those people who haven't had to work for anything in their lives. Even after she decides what she wants to do with her life, every piece of the puzzle connects perfectly and smoothly leaving her satisfied. Seems harsh, especially since we're talking about a chick-lit char
Kristy K
Jun 09, 2019 marked it as arc-tbr  ·  review of another edition
I received an advanced copy through Netgalley in return for an honest review.
Tina Christopher
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, funny
Another delightful, one-sitting read. I loved Claire's story and her journey finding herself after the disaster of her marriage. Scott was utterly wonderful and the perfect counterpart.
Again the lack of steam was a little disappointing. but overall a wonderful story.
I can't wait for book #3!
Peggy Jaeger
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE ON LEXINGTON is another 5 star++++ book from one of my favorite 1-click authors, Lauren Layne.

A year ago, socialite Claire discovered her husband had been cheating on her with 2 other women on the day of his funeral. These three women formed a tight bond, determined to never let themselves be taken in by or used by men again.

Claire want to change her vanilla life, so she decides to rehab her upper east side house and Contractor Scott comes into her life on a friend’s recommendation. The hou
Christy
Love on Lexington Avenue is the 2nd book in Lauren Layne’s Central Park Pact series.

Claire and Scott are both trying to move on from past betrayals. Claire is attempting to move beyond her vanilla rut life after her cheating husband’s death a year ago. Scott moves from job to job, town to town and lives in a state of denial about his broken engagement from years ago.

They are placed in a variety to situations that reveal the complexity of who they are and who they want to be.. Their friendship a
Nicole Pinto
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this book.
First, I love LL. I’ve read all of her books. Passion on park avenue , the first in this series, was a 4 star for me. But this, the second in the series, was great. I loved Claire and Scott, and their romance. LL’s writing was impeccable. I loved that there are sexy times but not descriptive ones. It just worked for this one. I can’t wait to read the Final book in the series, I’m sure she is saving the best for last, a la Nora Roberts style! THANK you to netgalley for the ARC!
Ivelisse Davila
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. Is my first book of this series, but is my normal on Lauren Layne book, I dont read in order.
Claire and Scott need each other in their life. They help close the wounds of the past and start a new happy life. The characters was developed at a pace you can't put the book down. The love evolve and grows in a beautiful love story.
I enjoy reading this book and recommend it.
I received a ARC from Netgalley for a honest review.
Kat
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-arc, adult-fiction, good
Lauren Layne writes books that makes you feel better. Love on Lexington Avenue is not really different as much as it makes you appreciate moving forward after a bad experience. We can forget how easy it is to lose our place after a tragedy. I love that Ms. Layne doesn't just make them jump together it's a slow dance of finding themselves while falling in love.
Thank you to Edelweiss and Gallery Books for allowing me the opportunity to review #LoveonLexingtonAvenue.
Crystal
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Pact continues with Claire and Scott. I was so happy to read Claire's story, because as the wife who was wronged, she definitely needed a hot romance-and she got it! Scott is rough around the edges, but can still rub shoulders with the elite of NYC. He's the perfect match for Claire, and I love them together! A GREAT series, and I cannot wait for the final book (and who I hope the love interest will be)!
Dani B.
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LL has a way with words. I have loved each and every book of hers, including this one. Scott and Claire just have that spark. The one where they first meet and you go "yep, you're destined to be together". They are polar opposites in most ways but fit together in a way neither of them expected. This series is one of my all time favorites. It has laughs, hot guys, smart women, and genuine love and romance. I cannot wait for the last book in the series!
Dani B.
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Judy
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! "Love on Lexington Avenue" is a book you will love. The romance and friendships. The characters are a hoot.

This is a very well written love story with a twist. Something like strawberry lemonade.

Do yourself a favor. When it comes out, pick up a copy! You'll laugh.

Thank you, Lauren, for writing such a fun book!
Jamie
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked this one better than the first of these books, but they're fairly innocuous... feels like just a book I happened to read and I'll forget shortly.
Amanda Yates
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a good book!! You really get into the story. It’s almost like talking over drinks with your friends. Just a warning you will not want to put it down.
Julie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
great book of romance at a 2nd chance at love . Love the cast and friends and that she got a new place.
Leslie
WTF Are You Reading?
Apr 07, 2019
J
May 09, 2019
Important:: Lauren Layne is NOT active on GoodReads, and book dates/info represented on this site may not be accurate.

For updated book information, please visit the Lauren Layne Library:

For more about Lauren, writing tips, etc, please visit the main website:

The best way to stay up-to-date on upcoming releases is her newsletter:

Central Park Pact (2 books)
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1)