Start by marking “Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again: (and More Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)” as Want to Read:
Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again: (and More Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)

Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again: (and More Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)

From the author who brought youSorry I Pooped in Your ShoeandSorry I Slept on Your Facecomes a new collection of hilarious letters from sassy kitties to the humans who love them, paired with adorable cat photos.

Tess wants you to know that she intends to continue throwing up freely as long as the new baby gets to—fair is fair. Ovid would like to inform you that he’s giving
Published October 8th 2019 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again

Start your review of Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again: (and More Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
Dita
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So clever and funny: I recommend highly for any cat lovers...or haters!

Thank you to Jeremy Greenberg, Andrews McMeel Publishing, and NetGalley for giving me this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Jayme
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this humorous book of letters, written by cats to their humans, with beautiful accompanying photos!

64 pages to make me smile!

I thought my cat was an angel...this book confirmed it!

If you prefer dog humor, , the author also has other books to choose from...such as “Sorry, I humped your leg!”

I’ll stick to my cats!!

Thank You to Netgalley, Jeremy Greenberg, Andres McMeel Publishing, and all of the Kitties, for allowing me to read this book early!

And to Dita-who found this book!

Rachel
*thank you to Netgalley, Andrews McMeel Publishing and Jeremy Greenberg for an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review*

2 stars.

This was such a disappointment. I'm a huge cat lover but other than the cover, I wasn't much of a fan. The letters from the Cats/Kittens to their owners were a bit bland and I didn't find them that funny. I did like the photos though and the little captions. Unfortunately this wasn't for me but I would pass it along because others might enjoy this.
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
This was cute! It's a series of letters written by "cats" apologizing for the various things cats tend to do. Luckily, neither of my cats are nearly this bad! If you're a cat owner (or just a cat lover), you'll enjoy this one, and coming in at just under 70 pages you'll be able to read it super quickly!

Thanks to Netgalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for my advanced copy of the book. It was my pleasure to provide an honest review.
Literary Soirée
The humor just didn’t work for me in the latest from the author of Sorry I Pooped in Your ShoeandSorry I Slept on Your Face. I’ve not read any of Jeremy Greenberg’s previous books, but this sequel features another set of letters from cats to humans along with colorful kitty photos.

Reactions to humor are so personal. While this one did not amuse me, you may find it hysterical.

stars for the comedic try, with thanks to the author, Andrews McMeel Publishing, and NetGalley for the review copy.
C.
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: cat lovers
I received the opportunity to review this short book by Jeremy Greenberg from NetGalley for an honest review.

This is a cute little book about cat's "apologizing" to their humans for their everyday shenanigans. The humor would have fallen flat if the pictures weren't alongside the letters. Though the written humor was not as comical as I thought it would be I would still recommend this to a die-hard cat lover or as a stocking-stuffer for the cat lady in your life. I truly did laugh a few times
Canadian
I expected to be more entertained by this than I was (i.e., not at all.) It’s a book of cat photos (some of which are too dark on my e-reader, even when the brightness is adjusted to maximum) accompanied by letters from the featured cats to their owners. As the title suggests, there’s so much barfing (defecating, urinating, drooling, dropping and breaking objects, and lecturing owners about their messiness and bad habits) that it all becomes tedious very quickly . . . and decidedly un-funny. I ...more
Sue Em
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightful series of letters from the cat with hysterical photos and captions. Made me laugh out aloud several times while reading it. Quick read that's lots of fun for all feline fanciers! Would make a great stocking stuffer,

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review.
Morris
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
As a lifelong cat lover, I am a sucker for these books. The letters are funny and the accompanying photos, which match the letter contents, are adorable. It’s a lighthearted read that will make a good gift for the cat aficionado in your life.

This unbiased review is based on a complimentary copy provided by the publisher.
Karen
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: animals, netgalley
I love cats, but I'd hoped this would be funnier. I didn't find it that entertaining. It's okay, but not something I'd purchase for myself or as a gift. For a certain audience, maybe it would work.

Thank you to Andrews McMeel Publishing and NetGalley for the eARC in exchange for my honest review.
Bunny
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, read-in-19
Unfortunately, we can't go to the vet at the moment because I've unexpectedly died. Yes, it's very sad. But not that sad, considering I've got nine lives and spending one on getting out of going to the vet is a worthy sacrifice.

Honestly, if you don't appreciate adorable cat pictures combined with cat humor, can we even be friends?

I think not.

Funny and sweet "Letters from the cat" accompanied by adorable and often hilarious pictures of their sweet faces. There is no bad here.

Received via
Kelly Long
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for providing this book in exchange for an honest review.
This little book has a some funny letters written by cats to their owners. I enjoyed the accompanying pictures the best. Cute book overall.
Amanda
Oct 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
I chose this title because I'm partial to Francesco Marciuliano's cat poetry humor books and hoped this would be similar. Alas, I didn't find these letters from cats all that funny. The comedy level seems geared more toward either younger readers or grandparents. Someone else may get a kick out of this book, but it was a big meh for me.

I received a digital ARC from the publisher via Netgalley.
Lauren Paletta
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
I know what the author was trying to do, however, I was not really enthused. The cat letters to their humans were not funny in the way I wanted them to be. Someone might like this but I didn't.
#netgalley
Sharon Simpson
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not Meow Cup of Tea

Another book that I wanted to love because my cat barfs everywhere. However, I was I a bit underwhelmed. The graphics didn't seem to have as much clarity as I would like and the kitty narratives while cute weren't anything new. The color palettes also seemed off somehow. I liked it but would reccomend as a library borrow.
Jill
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Cats want you to know something. Yes, they misbehave sometimes. They do things that you may not approve of. They vomit in places you don’t want them to. But they have reasons for doing what they do, where they do it. And they’re sorry. Sort of. Some of the time. Maybe. And they would tell you, if they could.

And because they can’t, author Jeremy Greenberg has taken it upon himself to express cats through love letters and adorable photos. Luna, for example, wants you to know that she is training
Shannon Rochester
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for my digital copy in exchange for an honest review.

This was a book I requested because of the title alone. That part made me laugh out loud as I have had so many cats that have actually thrown up on my bed...sometimes while I was in it. I was pleasantly surprised with all of the amazing photos of cats. This is a book of letters that cats have written to their owners and they all made me chuckle at the very least. I had cats growing up (until about 6
Riley
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This was my first Jeremy Greenberg book, so I can’t compare it to the others in this series. However, some of the letters in this collection were quite amusing, and others were a little meh. The photographs were sent in by cat owners and ranged from lovely to average, but all of them reflected an adoration for their feline pals.

Just for the record, it feels a little cynical to have a book for cat lovers printed in China, considering the abysmal treatment of them there.

I was given a free copy
MarylineD
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG 10+ stars !!!

For sure the FUNNIEST thing I've ever read!!!

I LOVE cats! I have 3 (4 before, RIP my angel Grizly 2012 - 2013).

I can totally see my cats thinking those things!
I always wonder what they're thinking and if they even care lol or if they do things on purpose... like I'm sure they're thinking "sorry I did that... and you know I will do it again..."

Really amazing! Funny and with beautiful photos!

If you're in a bad mood or angry or upset... just open this book and you'll
Cozy Cat Reviews
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Purrtastic! 5 paws up ! This is a wonderful book for all of us cat lovers. The author has written humorous letters from cats to their owners on a variety of subjects. I loved the accompanying photos of the cats and the letters are laugh out loud funny. This is such a fun book that it is a "purrfect" gift for your cat loving friends and family. A funny interesting loving look at our cats and their daily wants and needs from a place of humor and fun.

Cross posted on review platforms.
Susan Johnston
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Princess Fuzzypants here: You love us. You know you do. It doesn’t matter if we barf on your bed, wake you up a gazillion times a night or do zoomies at ungodly o’clock in the morning. It doesn’t matter what we kitties do. You love us. Witness all the wonderful books including this one.
Filled with irresistible photos and funny comments, it is a purrfect gift for the cat lover or for yourself. My humans chuckled and moaned how true much of it was.
Five purrs and two paws up.
Teena in Toronto
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Cat lovers will enjoy Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again. It is full of letters from cats ... some letters seem sincere and some not so much.

Accompanying the letters are full-colour pictures of the cats who "wrote" the letters.

It's a cute book and quick read.

Blog review post: http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2019/09...
April
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sorry I Barfed On Your Bed Again was a delightful and fun book to read. The letters between cat and human each had their own picture of the adorable letter-writing kitty to put a visual to the laugh-out-loud letter. This is the perfect book for cat lovers, animal lovers and anyone who needs a little brightness added to their day.
Meg Hendry
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed Again by Jeremy Greenberg was a fun read. Most of the cat letters were funny. There were only a few that weren’t as fun to read. The pictures went well with the letters. A good read for anyone who likes cats.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Ann
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cat lovers rejoice. The letter writing kittens are back and most will have you laughing out loud. Illustrations are perfect and fit each cat to a tee. If you need a gift or stocking stuffer this is it. I’m not a cat person and I still enjoyed every story. I received a copy of this arc in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Paul
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well done. I didn't enjoy this as much as some other cat books but this contains a lot of humor and some funny photos. Still, fun for all cat fans.

I really appreciate the advanced copy for review!!
Mehsi
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

OMG, I couldn't resist clicking the Read Now button when I spotted this book on Netgalley. That title! That kitty! I was already laughing just because of the title.

Review to come in 2-ish weeks.
I adore the photos and the many "faces" of cats provided.
While whimsical, not all the letters made me chuckle or laugh out loud, which is OK.
This is still a cute and funny book that can be enjoyed by both feline aficionados as well as photography admirers.
Shari
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great book for cat lovers everywhere! Do you ever wonder what your cats would say if they were able to write? Well this book is filled with such letters and each is accompanied by an adorable cat photo. Thanks to Netgalley, for an arc of this book.
Nettie
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was ok

The first "letter" was funnyish because I didnt know what to expect. After that, they were just daft. The pictures were funnier.

• All Cats Are Introverts
  • The Little Book of Bob: Everyday wisdom from Street Cat Bob
  • Molly: The True Story of the Amazing Dog Who Rescues Cats
  • Fowl Language: Winging It
  • Sorry I Ruined Your Childhood: Berkeley Mews Comics
  • This Book Will Make You Fall Asleep
  • Texts from Mittens: The Friends and Family Edition
  • An ABC of Equality
  • Inspired Artist: Draw Every Little Thing: Learn to draw more than 100 everyday items, from food to fashion
  • Art Starts in the Heart: Creative projects and inspirational ideas for learning to make expressive, mindful art
  • Beyond a Reasonable Stout (Sloan Krause #3)
  • A Purrfect Alibi (The Oyster Cove Guesthouse Book 3)
  • A Friend Called Alfie (Alfie, #6)
  • Nogged Off (A Maine Clambake Mystery, #4.5)
  • Animals Reviewed: Starred Ratings of Our Feathered, Finned, and Furry Friends
  • The Deviant's Pocket Guide to the Outlandish Sexual Desires Barely Contained in Your Subconscious
  • Ten Things My Cat Hates About You
  • We Are All Greta: Be Inspired to Save the World
Jeremy Greenberg is a writer and comic born in New York, raised in the Bay Area, and currently making his home in Seattle. He is the author of the forthcoming book, Relative Discomfort: The Family Survival Guide (Andrews McMeel). Jeremy has been a contributor to The Complete Idiots Guide to Jokes (Alpha/Penguin), a contributing joke writer for Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen, a freelancer for ...more