Start by marking “A Pinot Noir to Die For” as Want to Read:
A Pinot Noir to Die For

Wayne A.D. Kerr

A Pinot Noir to Die For

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Wine… Rock ‘n Roll… Murder! The morning after a huge party at his opulent Okanagan winery, legendary Rock ‘n Roll icon Milo Getz is found face down in a large tank of Zipper Ripper Red, one of his extremely popular wines. The police rule his death as accidental, but the grieving widow doesn’t agree. She believes her husband was murdered and hires Reggie Swann to investigat ...more
Kindle Edition, A Black Swann Investigation
Published February 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Pinot Noir to Die For, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pinot Noir to Die For

really liked it 4.00  ·

Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Basking in the glow of clearing her name of a murder charge, with a book deal under her belt, Reggie Swan has become the most sought after private investigator.
Despite this. Reggie still struggles with her reintegration into a life outside of prison. Social Media, smart phones and all the latest technology proved a challenge, but the one thing that has not changed is her ability to solve a crime.

In this installment, Reggie has quite a few cases on her plate, but none has challenging has the ca
Mark Schultz
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is so good! Wayne's writing is quite a pleasure to read. I was sorry to read the last page.
I wanted more! More of Reggie and her survival instincts, more of her growing crew that surround her with love and respect.
I wanted more of the plotting that Wayne is so good at. The scene-setting is easy to visualize, the action is clear and the dialogue is quite humorous at times. Reggie and the supporting cast come across as quite realistic.
This is such an enjoyable read, I award 4.9 stars
Kelly
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
So many twists and turns! Loved reading about the wineries and the rock-n-roll god that owned one. Just like book 1, Reggie figured it out and saved the day in spectacular fashion. All our favorite people from book 1 are back, and help Reggie along the way. Alan sounds like a wonderful match for Reggie, can't wait to see what else happens with them in the future.

Helga Kivisto
May 21, 2019
Born in Biggar, Saskatchewan, I married my high school sweetheart, Marlene. Ten years later we had our Daughter Jackie. We moved to the USA for twenty years, recently returned home to Canada. Marlene and I now live in the beautiful Okanagan valley. If I'm not reading or writing action adventures, I am probably hiking, biking or playing tennis. Some of my favorite authors include: Thomas Perry, Rob ...more