Start by marking “Fool's Bluff: A Samantha Shepherd Mystery Novel” as Want to Read:
Fool's Bluff: A Samantha Shepherd Mystery Novel

Fool's Bluff: A Samantha Shepherd Mystery Novel

An annual tradition. A few fun-filled days of adventure. A peaceful, pristine mountain covered with fresh snow. A mysterious disappearance. An untimely death.

Samantha Shepherd leads a group of six up a mountain. Two days later, she comes down with only five, after one backpacker vanishes.

Published March 30th 2019 by DiscoverMe Technologies, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fool's Bluff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fool's Bluff

Start your review of Fool's Bluff: A Samantha Shepherd Mystery Novel
Lynda Daltorio
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just loved this book! It hit all aspects of what i look for in good read. Loved the well defined characters of Samantha, her friends and her worthy dog. Looked forward to every Saturday morning with a cup of coffee, nestled in and see what was happening with my friends in Glacier Village. I finished the last two chapters of the book last night at 1:45AM because I could not sleep until i knew the truth!
Samantha Gonsalves
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Fool's Bluff is the first book in the Samantha Shepherd mystery series. I found this to be a good mystery book. None of the high voltage drama and psychological thrill, but still manages to be pretty captivating.
Samantha Shepherd leads a group of six up a mountain for the annual Challenge. Two days later, she comes down with only five, after one backpacker vanishes. As Sam’s search for her missing hiker takes her into ever-more threatening terrain, she uncovers secrets never meant to be revealed
Joan Miller
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Good Read

Great book. Interesting and suspenseful. Good clean language and great for all. Enjoyed reading it and loom forward to more
James C. Newquist
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding. Can,t wait for more.

Kept me interested from the start. Could not put it down. Had me looking at all the people involved, very good.
Vera
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book,synopsis, and setting. A must read for mystery and animal lovers
Suzanne Hill
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fascinating. It has me wanting to read the next episode before it even hits the email. I wait in agony for the next chapter. I just love it and I am in my late 60's
David Ebel
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

Interesting dynamics, lots of action and a solid read throughout!

You will stay on the edge of your seat. Enjoy!
Teresa Drelick
This is Lee Gregg's first book in the Samantha Shepherd Mystery series. It is excellent! In fact, I kept forgetting that the main characters were high school students because the storyline was so intense. It is a book of today's teenagers solving a mystery...a terrible mystery, as compared to the old school mysteries that I read as a teen and pre-teen. I will definitely be looking for the next in the series.
Nicki
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Friendships and family relationships are difficult and often filled with drama. The book is a story that looks at some twisted relationships and some positive ones. How far will someone go to be noticed? And how much does social media play into those teen years? I thought the story was well done. The twist at the end was unexpected.

I read the book on NetGalley
Nicola Short
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Fools Bluff” is Lee Greggs first book in the Samantha Shepherd mystery series. An interesting, suspenseful mystery book with well defined characters.
Thank you to NetGallery and Lee Gregg for the opportunity to read and review “Fools Bluff.”
T Olsen
May 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This book is easy to read, and with a clear timeline and an OK plot, but it's just not captivating. Descriptions of characters are not very good, and everything seems a little strange.
becky
Jun 21, 2019
Joyce
Aug 06, 2019
Donna Douglas
rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2019
Jun 12, 2020
,Gillian Miller
Sep 02, 2019

• Stranger in the Lake
  • Whisper of Bones (Widow's Island #3)
  • Moral Compass
  • Lost and Found
  • The Dark Side
  • Her Silent Cry (Detective Josie Quinn #6)
  • What Rose Forgot
  • Avalanche (A Stone Mountain Mystery Book 3)
  • Nobody Move (Angel City)
  • A Place Called Fear (Maggie Novak Thriller #2)
  • When He Vanished
  • Fatal Fortune (  Dr. Pippa Durrant Thriller Series)
  • A Family Matter
  • Follow the Crow (Vanished, #1)
  • She Was the Quiet One
  • A Dance of Cranes (Birder Murder Mystery #6)
  • A Thousand Doors: An Anthology of Many Lives
  • Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse  (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #1)
An avid lover of mysteries, thrillers and dogs, Lee Gregg resides on the West Coast of Canada.

Fool’s Bluff is the first novel in a planned mystery series featuring Sam Shepherd, set in the mountains of British Columbia.