Start by marking “The Dragon Mistress: Book 2 (Dragon Mistress #2; The Eburosi Chronicles #9)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon Mistress: Book 2 (Dragon Mistress #2; The Eburosi Chronicles #9)

The Dragon Mistress: Book 2

(Dragon Mistress #2)

The survival of the last living dragons rests with me and my misfit friends.
So… yeah. No pressure.

Mind you, this whole thing would be easier if two of our number weren’t hell-bent on killing each other. Rayth and Nyx have both been hiding secrets for a very long time, but now they face a choice. Let go of their ugly pasts, or watch the future burn to the ground.

We won’t be
Kindle Edition
Published February 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon Mistress

Start your review of The Dragon Mistress: Book 2 (Dragon Mistress #2; The Eburosi Chronicles #9)
barbara s howard
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Lola
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
After finishing book 1 I jumped right into book 2 to continue the series. The Dragon Mistress book 2 was a great sequel. It furthered the plot lines and we got to know more about the characters and the dragons, which was fun. I liked seeing the story progress and it was another enjoyable read.

There is however a lot of waiting in this book. waiting to see what happens, waiting to see if they get discover and waiting to see how some characters will behave. While I didn't mind the slower pace in
Julie
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Dragon Mistress 2 takes up from where the Dragon Mistress ends, and it doesn’t let you go. Our not exactly merry band of 5 has to learn to work together, and it’s a journey for everyone. We get injured dragons, bonding, and a very dangerous bandit attack. While middle installments of multi-volume books can get flabby, this work was trim and promises a great finale. Having read several of Steffan’s books, I feel this could be at least a 4 book series, but I’m not sure how many the author ...more
Chrissy
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragons and Bandits!

I like the way this series is building. The relationships in the group are drawing tighter together and we find out more about the pasts of some of the characters. We also find out about the dragon’s strengths.

I really like the world that this author has created. She has very cleverly constructed a new culture in this series as opposed to that in Eburosa from the previous two series. The MFC is from Eburosa and has quite an open attitude to relationships purely because of her
Julie Howard
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-book
This review is for the audio book.
I enjoyed this book. Especially the scenes with the dragons. I love the way they interact with the humans and each other. Reading or listening to this book almost makes it seem like they are real creatures. You also got a lot more background about why the four men are so damaged and the reason they like they are. Great soldiers (so lots of action) but broken, somehow making they seem more human. So this book contains action, mythical beasts and romance or sex
Georgiana
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~AUDIO REVIEW~

Wonderful Story & Amazing Narration

This picks up right where the first one ends, and it doesn’t disappoint. I loved everything about this book. The dragons, raw emotions and action-packed story had me on the edge of my seat.

I enjoy Frella’s personality and her easy-going attitude. I also love that she usually speaks before she thinks giving a much more realistic feel to her character.

The other characters are wonderful companions for Frella and I enjoyed listening to the love,
Lola
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It just gets better

I just love how beautifully these characters are portrayed. The back history is rich and not overbearing. As with all the others in this series the world feels extremely realistic. I think honestly it's some of the best world building I've ever seen in a fantasy setting.
I also love that the relationships are multifaceted. A lot of RH seems to only center around the female and while I don't mind that it's nice to have variety, and part of what always draws me to RH is the
Toula
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audio book review
Book 2 in the series . This story picks off right where book 1 left off. It’s about Frella and her companions and their dragons . Frella had four males , the dragons had one male and 4 female dragons . The story is a reverse harem so we know they are suppose to get together . You slowly get to know a bit more of Frella band of misfit companions so you know how valuable they are to her and the dragons . I know you will lean more about characters with the story continues. Grab it
Toula
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audio book review
Shannon
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with this story. I loved the horse mistress and the lion mistress and now I'm hooked on the dragon mistress. I wish I had even half the imagination of R.A.Steffan. I don't know how she creates such unique and different world and storylines. I love the hellion Frella and I can't wait to see her bond with the white dragon and how her relationships with the men will develop. I think I may go crazy waiting until July for the next installment! Better re-read the horse and lion mistress ...more
chriss giddins
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great series.

I have loved the previous series set in this world and I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I love Frella's zest for life and go-for-it attitude. I like that we are gradually finding out about the characters' histories rather than it all being laid out at the beginning. I love, love, love Eldriss and Nyx for very different reasons and I want to bond with my own dragon!

I can't wait until the next one is out.
Amazon Customer
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragons!

The journey continues with the gang. We learn more about their pasts and why they are the way they are.

I felt the first half of the book dragged. It was the same circle of drama that happened at the last half of the first book - but we got some info. It picked up at the battle.

Writing was good and had an easy flow. I didn't see any errors.

Can't wait for the next installment.
Mimi Johnson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Good second book to the Dragon Mistress Series

I loved the Horse Mistress and the Lion Mistress. This book is the 9th installment of the Eburosi Chronicles. I am thoroughly enjoying Frella's adventure and it's great to see how she has grown since we first met her as a child in the first series. R A Steffan really knows how to draw you into the characters psyche to want to understand what drives them. Great read!!!
Jenn
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

The second installment of the dragon mistress was less about the dragons and more about the soul bonds between the misfits in the group. Sure winning the dragons trust and getting close to them was part of the story, but it was more about the five of them living and working together as a family in that little cave in the mountains. I imagine things will really beast up in the next story!
Ima
Jun 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Good one

I enjoyed the story but it was slow in some parts. The romance aspect is really slow and I haven't really connected with the characters. The story and world building is good
Gail
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
I love all the “Mistress” books. I am almost sad that this 3rd group in the series seems almost over but can’t wait to read the ending. Something that’s especially wonderful about dragons I guess. I’m also a sucker for a broken character regaining strength thru love.
Jeffrey A. Dewey
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting

Interesting storyline with a different take of The dragons and their soul bonded riders trying to survive and not be found by the king.
Ezgi Sezer
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down..

I started this book as soon as I was finished with the first one. I enjoyed it quite a lot. It is a must read.
JMBooher
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrific Book

I love and adore this series. Each book is better than the last. I cannot say it enough, thank you RA Steffen for these books!
Mandy Sawyer
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so hot! Excellent storyline with lots of action and adventure. Nice strong characters. The dragon’s are adorable. Gwendolyn is fantastic.
Harley
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 4.5 stars
Kyrie
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

R.A.Steffan creates beautiful worlds with plenty of love and angst. Tough choices with believable heroines. Can't go wrong with her books!
Tully Vincent
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage-plus
Enjoying this series... but I cannot wait to learn more about Rayth. I hope the next book is not long in coming.
J.L.
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-2019
I finished the first installment ofThe Dragon Mistress on a Friday night, right before I was supposed to play video games with my spouse and a friend. Instead, I devoured the next installment in a single evening while they played without me. I regret nothing.

The dragons play a larger role in this story, as do Frella's companions. Bits of background and story are being revealed piece by piece, and while some of my predictions have come true, I'm continually surprised by other reveals.

With so many
Jul 12, 2019
Phoenix
May 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• What the Fox (The Chaos of Foxes, #3)
  • All Foxed Up  (The Chaos of Foxes, #2)
  • A Court of Earth and Aether (War of the Gods, #4)
  • Compel Me (The Last Vocari, #1)
  • A Court of Ice and Wind (War of the Gods, #3)
  • Piece Of Fae (Haret Chronicles; Qilin, #4)
  • A Night of Redemption (The Redemption Saga, #5)
  • Medusa's Destiny (Monsters and Gargoyles #1)
  • Spell of Love (The Dark Orchid #3)
  • Magic of Lust (The Dark Orchid, #2)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • For Fox Sake (The Chaos of Foxes, #1)
  • Dragon Called (Deadweed Dragons, #1)
  • Academy of Six (Origins of the Six, #1)
  • Smoke and Wishes (Best Wishes #1)
  • Piece Of Mage (Haret Chronicles; Qilin, #3)
  • Manicures and Mayhem (Beautiful Beasts Academy #1)
  • Night Of The Shayde (Vampires' Blood Mate, #1)
USA Today bestselling author R. A. Steffan lives in a very boring (but pretty) part of flyover country in the Midwestern US. When she’s not busy writing stories about people loving each other in all sorts of different and interesting ways, she can be found taking care of her small menagerie of critters.

A rebel to the core, she is currently sticking it to the man by illegally harboring ducks within

Dragon Mistress (4 books)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 1 (Dragon Mistress #1; The Eburosi Chronicles, #8)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 3 (Dragon Mistress #3; The Eburosi Chronicles #10)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 4 (Dragon Mistress #4; The Eburosi Chronicles #11)