Start by marking “INTUITIVELY YOU: Evolve Your Life and Mend the World” as Want to Read:
INTUITIVELY YOU: Evolve Your Life and Mend the World

INTUITIVELY YOU: Evolve Your Life and Mend the World

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
More than a self-help book, Intuitively You is your pathway to the intuitive lifestyle that is transforming modern science and culture. Renowned teacher and intuitive Michelle DesPres has created a step-by-step, endlessly entertaining way to capture your fundamental intuitive powers and enhance your life’s journey.

Those seeking personal health, wealth and well-being - as
Paperback
Published April 9th 2019 by Triple Three Press

To ask other readers questions about INTUITIVELY YOU, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about INTUITIVELY YOU

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of INTUITIVELY YOU: Evolve Your Life and Mend the World
Sharon Naylor Toris
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much to think about here. This book calms the noise of our hectic world, creating a pathway to listening and hearing our intuition. For those with many narratives running, it can be difficult to find the focus this book requires, but stick with it to discover the many gems found here. The author had the good instinct to structure the book with today's hurried, busy attention level in mind, and intentionally presents an easily palatable guide.

Thank you to NetGalley for the complimentary review co
Hannah
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I honestly had not understood intuition and the role it plays in my life until I read this book. DesPres provides such valuable insight into how to not only access your intuition but to then apply it to different situations. Through the tools and exercises she provides, I feel empowered to use my intuition in every aspect of my life.
Meghan
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was received as an ARC from Triple Three Press in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

We are actively on the search for self-help and mental health improvement and Michelle DesPres offers different tips and tricks to trust your intuition and explains why your intuition will never fail you the stronger it gets. I also liked how she incorporated personal stories to help reflect and explain each concept she introduces through
Olivia
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book really helped me to look at what I have been doing in a new light. I really enjoy the confidence that Michelle seems to give her readers from this book. Not usually a fan of self-help books but I really enjoyed this one and am already implementing it's ideas into my daily life! ...more
Books Forward
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing new look on how to use intuition for your benefit. Michelle creates a book that is easy to read but still teaches the reader along the way. An innovative new way to learn how to be more confident in yourself and your decisions.
Marissa DeCuir
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very interesting look on how to improve your daily life. I really enjoy the format of this book and how it is interwoven with personal stories that are very effective. I definitely am going to be implementing awareness of intuition into my daily life.
Michelle DesPres
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Akib Uddin
Crystal Rose
Jun 29, 2019
Kate
Jul 10, 2019
When have you used your intuition and what was the result? 1 1 Mar 11, 2019 10:23PM
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INTUITIVE? 1 3 Feb 17, 2019 05:55PM

• Banished From Memory
  • Son of the Sea, Daughter of the Sun
  • Fixing the Fates: An Adoptee's Story of Truth and Lies
  • Being Mean: A Memoir of Sexual Abuse and Survival
  • Julian Fox, The Dream Guardian (Julian Fox, #1)
  • Amber Hollow
  • Lions of the Desert (World War Two #4)
  • Death in Delmarva
Over the past fifteen years, author and certified clairvoyant Michelle DesPres has developed revolutionary intuitive-development techniques to help her clients and students incorporate intuition into their everyday life to increase personal well-being and boost creativity and effectiveness. Now, Michelle is making her techniques accessible to readers everywhere in her latest book, “Intuitively You ...more