Start by marking “Kasey (The Dimarco Series, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Kasey (The Dimarco Series, #0.5)

Kasey

(Dimarco 0.5)

Introducing an exciting new series filled with suspense, sacrifice, family, and most of all, the healing power of love. Welcome to the Family…

One. Defining. Moment.

Kasey Moore is happy to be home. Moving to New Hope as a teenager hadn’t been easy, but once she settled in, she couldn’t imagine herself living anywhere else. After four years in College, she’s finally back to
Published February 28th 2019 (first published February 27th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Kasey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kasey

Somia
This little novella gives us the story of Jax Dimarco and Kasey Moore, teacher Kasey meets Jax on the day she has organised for everyday/local heroes to talk to the students, she contacted Luke Dimarco as a cop and he encouraged his brother Jax as a former Seal to be part of the event. To say Jax is not happy about taking part is no understatement, and he is an ass when he meets Kasey, what I liked was Kasey didn’t take his crap, rather she called him up on it. One minute they’re arguing the nex ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 3.5*

Kasey's principal volunteers her to organize a talk for the kids of the school with every day heroes,she contacted Luke as a cop and he invited Jax as a former Seal to be part of the event. Jax reluctantly agrees but rushes to the event late. He's an ass to Kasey but she doesn't put up with his bs. Jack thinks she's hot when she's riled up and these two end up in a janitors closet making out. With that one encounter Jax can't stop thinking about Kasey and he engages in pursui
Sissy's Romance Book Review
KASEY by Jennifer Hanks is book 0 in The Dimarco Series. This tells the story of Kasey Moore and Jackson Dimarco. If you have been reading the series then you know Kasey and Jax, they have been throughout the series of books. The author is giving us the gift of this book and their story I feel. With that said...this can be a standalone book if you wish to do so(...but why...this is a great series!!!!).
Kasey is a young teacher who is fresh from college and working in a elementary school. Jax is
Tracy  C
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this look into Jax and Kasey's backstory. Not only did it give us a look into their pasts, we also get little tidbits from the rest of the family. Good addition to the series.
Deekay
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella. It was perfect. The story, the plot, the settings, the characters and everything are so perfect.

This is a book that tells the story of Jax and Kasey. Jax is the oldest child in the Dimarco family. This book showed his first meeting with Kasey, how he tried to cope with everything ever since he left the Navy, and his struggle to find his purpose in his life. It was a very deep and heavy story to me.

Jax and Kasey first met at the elementary school where Kasey worked as a teac
NovelMomma
Shelves: arc
I have loved the Dimarcos for quite some time, but this book is exactly what was missing. The story of where it all began. A glimpse into who they were before. The story of Jax and Kasey. Fans of the series, will absolutely love this glimpse into the past, and new fans now have the perfect place to start.

Jax and Kasey are perfect! I absolutely loved watching Kasey in all her sassy glory make Jax work for what he wanted. She is strong, independent, and funny. She is the perfect balance to Jax and
SCBookAddict
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
During the DiMarco series, Jennifer Hanks has given us some snippets of Jax and Kasey but the series begins with their wedding. So what we know of them is through the eyes of the story teller.

Kasey is a prequel, a teaser and a reminiscent novella all in one. For someone new to the series, this could be read first or at anytime during the series. It can also be read as a standalone.

The novella Kasey goes back and tells the story of Jax and Kasey and their love story. Because it's a novella, it's
Nicole
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick, But Awesome

This was a really good intro to this series. I adored the sexy Alpha, Jax, and sassy, smart and sexy Kasey. Their story was packed with laughs and just enough emotionally charged moments. Great Read!
Candyce Kirk
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The more I read about this family, the more I love them! Full review to follow soon!
Martha Owen
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: advance-reads
Review to come!!
TheHauteBookworm
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hot, hot! A sweet and super steamy romance!
Whoohoo! Back with the Dimarco clan! This novella gives us the beginnings of Jax and Kasey. Not only did I love visiting the Dimarco family again, but learning how these two first come together. While we get to delve into the beginnings of Jax and Kasey, we also get back stories on the other characters we’ve grown to love. Now that I have more background on Charlie, I am super curious what is going to happen with her. HMMM… Ben and Charlie?
Jax re
sheisalittlebookcrazy
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Welcome to the family” that is exactly how this entire series makes you feel and now with this fabulous Novella a part you didn’t realize was missing is filled. Jax and Kasey were always such a cute couple in the other books but it wasn’t until this novella was announced that I realized how much I wanted to hear more of their story.

Hints of their story is dropped throughout the other books in the series but those hints make this novella that much more exciting!

I have fallen in love with Kasey
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
Being a huge lover of The Dimarco’s series I was excited for Jennifer Hanks next instalment of the series but Kasey was definitely one of those stories I didn’t realise how much I needed to read! Not only was it fun and flirty but it also gave me deeper lover for Jackson and Kasey!

Always in the background of his siblings stories Jackson Dimarco intrigued me from the start of the series but nothing could prepare me for the huge crush I was going to develop while reading how he managed to catch s
Robin Sweeney
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jackson Dimarco aka Jax is a tortured soul. He gave his life to the Navy SEAL’s for ten years and decided he needed more to his life and decided to come home. Surprising to him he couldn’t find himself right away so he began losing himself and nobody could figure out how to help him. Until the day he meets Kasey Moore, and after a first meeting confrontation he realizes she’s what been missing in his life. Someone who could keep up with him, not take his crap, and everyday challenges him to be w ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gail
Moving back home Kasey gets a job teaching fourth graders and she loves it.To her surprise she finds that she has been listed as Chairperson of the committee to organize the Local Hero Program.With the help of her friend and fellow teacher Kara they start to enlist the heros to come.

A chance phone call to the Police Department puts her in contact with officer Luc DiMarco.

Luc volunteers not only himself but his brother Jax,he has returned from military service and Luc wants to give him a push bac
Christine C
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having read the entire DiMarco series already, I was thrilled to learn about Jax and Kasey's story being released. This book takes place two years before the beginning of Lucy, the first book in the series.
Jax has just come home after discharging from the military and being a SEAL. He's a bit lost, not knowing what to do with his life or who he is if he isn't a SEAL. He is working in the family construction business, but he knows that isn't what he wants to do forever.
Kasey is a teacher at the
Jessica
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need to start off by mentioning how beautiful this cover is - I love the purple!

Jax and Kasey have been a staple in all the prior stories. They were a very lovable couple, but we didn’t really know too much about how they became married (happened in Lucy’s story). A couple. A couple with a cute little girl. The happily married couple.
This story answers all the questions I previously had about them.
I truly enjoyed this story!
So freaking much!
It was amazing!
And now I feel a re-read of the whole
Rebecca Freeman
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

Wow I loved this book by jennifer hanks. It was amazing I've been waiting awhile for this.
Jax is a retired solider.
Kacey is a school teacher. When they meet it didnt start out the best way. Jax was mean to kacey and she give as good as she got.
I liked how the chemistry between them grow and the love they had was amazing. This book is before Lucy.
Brilliant read thanks Jennifer for another amazing book. Can't wait for your next book.
Cali Gals
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yep this book hooked me in and started my binge read of this series. Jax is a wonderful alpha. Eek. Sexy! WINK! He is a former SEAL returning home to his CRAZY and large family. Kasey is a beautiful elementary school teacher. Ummm these two heat up the page together. Plan for some intrigued is weaved throughout. Really good read. Ugh on the next one. Haha. Happy Reading!
Rebecca Bistel
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

This book was everything I wanted/needed it to be. I loved seeing the begining of Jax and Kasey. And getting to see a glimpse of the family before all the family was back together.
ANGELA OBERNDORFER
Not impressed

I began this one to start the series from the beginning but just could not get invested in the main characters. It was too insta love and just didn’t draw me in. Not sure if I’ll try to continue series or not.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful addition to the Dimarco stories. Even though we had already met Kasey and Jax in the other books it was good to get their story and get an earlier glimpse into everyone else.
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

This book was definitely worth the read. It’s a must read and I can’t wait for the next book.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Lauren
Jun 25, 2019
Melody Grainger
May 14, 2019
Monica
rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2019
Mikaela Fitzgerald
Apr 23, 2019
Anabela Jesus
Jun 28, 2019
Emma
Jul 03, 2019
Jennifer Hanks is the author of The Dimarco Series as well as The Elite Securities Series. Her stories are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, all with the underlying message of the power and strength in love. She’s also a sucker for a Happily-Ever-After. Her love of reading and books in general started at a very young age and has steadily grown into a love of writing as well. She admits t ...more

Dimarco (7 books)
  • Lucy (The Dimarco Series, #1)
  • Sydney (The Dimarco Series, #2)
  • Gianna (The Dimarco Series, #3)
  • Elaina (The Dimarco Series, #4)
  • Kate (The Dimarco Series, #5)
  • Grace (The Dimarco Series, #6)