Start by marking “The Hit: Bratva Vows Book Two” as Want to Read:

The Trap: Free Prequel
The Gift: Book one
The Hit: Book Two

BLURB
Keep your friends close, and your enemies in your bed....

VIOLET
Taken...
Kidnapped.
Given to him;
A cold-blooded, unforgiving hitman,
with sexy eyes and an irresistible body.
I only went and fell for him. Believed the lie of his beauty.
But it all turned ugly
Published March 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Hit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hit

Lynn
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
This novella lost the spark. I miss reading a real duet/series. I think it was unnecessary to split this into two stories, as this book only had 13 chapters and an epilogue. Although it was short, it felt drawn out. The heroine was to forgiven in this book for the way he had dealt with her. I didn’t enjoy this book as I did the first one.
Ana Rita
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my lord... I was waiting for this book for so long that I thought I would go bananas...
The impact the first book had in me made eager to read the next one.
SR Jones has a way with words that will hook you up... It happened to me and I had only read one book.
Her writing is raw, wild, dark and with so much feelings and emotions in between... I can't say enough to make her justice.
The Hit is the third book from the Bratva Vows series and you must read the prequel The Trap and then The Gift. I
Pennie Morgan
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one starts off right where The Gift ends so if you haven't read The Gift read that first! Violet and Andrius have quite a few twists and turns and misunderstandings but through it all Andrius is sure of one thing, he has to keep Violet safe, from himself and from the outside world. Violet knows she is all sorts of messed up and has demons and shouldn't care for Andrius but she cannot help herself. These two really bring out the best in each other. All the way to the ending which left me fee ...more
Maria11
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ending

Like the first book better, but this one was good. I hate when the heroine goes brain dead and it causes all kinds of trouble. A tad annoying for sure. Great read would love to read about some of the supporting characters.
Shakema Daise
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
WTF

I didn't even finsh. What a big disappointment. For her to just jump and forgive took the joy out of the wait. I wanted them to feel how wrong they were and begging was the only option..... It took one chapter for her to forget the kick to the stomage,yelling and being sended away with strangers. Oh i miss the writers i grew up with that knows how to write a strong Female
Christine
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!

I couldn’t put this series down!!! I will keep this in my go to book to read again and again!!
Renee
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

Keep your friends close, and your enemies in your bed....Violet was taken, kidnapped and given to him. A cold-blooded, unforgiving hitman with sexy eyes and an irresistible body. She only went and fell for him and believed the lie of his beauty. But, it all turned ugly and dark and now she is adrift. Andrius believed that Violet belonged to him. After all she was kidnapped and give to him to keep. Bu
Stephanie Ditmore
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. I’ve been waiting for this book and it was so worth the wait. We pick up right where we left off, Andrius and Violet in pain, Andrius realizing who she is really is and Violet learning who her father really was. With everything that’s happened, and Justina’s actions makes Violet feel horrible, but unsure of what she’s been told is the truth, how could it be? How could her father be the monster that Andrius had made him out to be? Feeli ...more
Karen Voitik
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – The Hit
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 2nd in the Bratva Vows series and ends in an HEA. Violet’s parentage has just been revealed causing Andrius to freak out. He sends her away in protective custody until he can decide how he really feels about her. Andrius makes up his mind to continue loving Violet a bit too quickly for how violent he was to her. A lot of new characters from a different series are introduced as bodyguards. These guys all seem to have inte
Amanda
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

I felt less urgency to finish this book than I did with the first two of this series, but it was still a really good read.
I loved the miscommunication, and that they loved each other but both were too scared to admit it. That plays pretty heavily in most of my favorite romances.
I also loved the secondary characters. As I read this series I was really hoping there might be more books by this author to tell their stories, and I was thrilled to see that there are.
Anyway, I loved the gr
Kathi
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional story in this Brilliant Series!!

Super emotional beginning (please tell me you read book #1 – The Gift) as Andrius and Violet realize there is an early, and unfortunate, connection between them and their families. Danger from the mob, uncertainty in relationships, and special men (already taken, sorry ladies) who will guard Violet so well that if she does not want to stay with Andrius, they will “steal” her away to keep her safe.

“I once read a psychology book that claimed love was a f
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm afraid that I have to start out by saying that The Hit is Book 2 in the Bratva Vows series, so YOU MUST READ The Gift (Book 1) FIRST, as this story picks right back up where the first one left off. Now, I'm not going to go into details since that may give out spoilers to those who haven't read it yet, but OMG, SR Jones just hit the ground running. Violet & Andrius' story is 100% intense, so all the feelings that they are experiencing aren't for the weak that's for sure. Their chemistry i ...more
Judy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for this second in the series. The first was such a roller coaster of emotion. This reminds me about why I don’t do cliffhangers.

Andrius is such a contrast in personality. The guy who the world sees and the one Violet is aware of. Violet on the other hand is extremely impulsive. I never knew what she would get herself into. This story answers so many questions from the first book and brings the story together. When these two became aware of more of each others past the story t
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great end to a duet!

I am a freaking fan of this series and will definitely be keeping up with SR Jones and her future books. We find out so much information in this book and what happens to Violet and Andrius after he discovers who she truly is.

I will say that Andrius is one of the most swoon-worthiest men that I have ever read about. For him to be so dark and a freaking hitman, he feels freaking everything and deserves nothing but the best.

If you read the first book and enjoyed it and w
Amy Ariyoshi
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok read

Really enjoy writing style of Ms Jones, but I just couldn’t like this one as much as her others. I really think this could have been one book. Feel like Violet forgave his violence towards her way to quickly but what bothered me the most was how the story got dragged out and it didn’t seem needed or worth it.
Enjoyed the new characters introduced and the ending was good. Not sure we needed the whole drawn out Carmel thing, which by the directly contradicted the first book. We were told th
Catlou
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet doesn’t know if Andrius is going to get rid of her permanently. Andrius doesn’t know how he’s going to handle what he’s learned about Violet, but he knows he has to keep her safe. The end to this powerful duet is as intense and compelling as its beginning. Violet and Andrius’s relationship is a roller coaster of passionate and surprising twists and turns and HOT, steamy chemistry. It’s a gripping tale full of emotions, drama, and intrigue. This is an intensely captivating and enthralling ...more
Beauty And The Books
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a continuation of Andrius and Violet's story. Andrius and violet are both coming to terms with their tragic past which is determined to tear them apart. Violet finds herself in love with Andrius but finds it difficult to believe she is enough for him. Andrius loves Violet but has been unable to tell her.

Andrius must make a deal with Allyov, in order to keep Violet safe. Wil Andrius ever be able to walk away from his past? This is an intense passionate book that will keep you engrossed in
MissPetiteBrunette
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The final installment of this romantic suspense novel is finally here! Andrius and Violet’s story continues and you won’t be disappointed. When past secrets are finally revealed and truths are unleashed can you still want to protect the girl you came to care for? Andrius has a lot on his plate trying find a way to keep Justina and Violet safe while finally becoming the mafia’s second in command. Will he be able to protect what is his and still get his revenge? This is a wild ride and great endin ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Hit by SR Jones is book two in the Bratva Vows and continues the story of Violet and Andrius. Since the first book 'The Gift' starts their story you should really read that first to enjoy this one. Their is a Prequel too called 'The Trap' that I haven't yet read but just making note in case you want to start from the beginning. This starts where the other book left us and we see the uncertainty in Violet along with Andrius who is working through what he has learned.
This has been a page turn
Elcene Tichelaar
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending!!!

What a fabulous author you are, Skye Jones.
I'm so excited I entered your orbit: these books are so well written. There were ups and downs, true loving and heartache: I was invested in Violet and Andrius, and the characters around their story. You let us feel with them, and learn from them (you), that life, in all its effort to really live, is worth it all.
Serena Worker
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet knows what she felt with Andrius felt real, but she still can’t get past what happened, can she ever forgive him.
Andrius knows what he wants to do is risky, even being unsure if they can work, he still knows he has to protect Violet, even unsure of them with everything he has learnt he knows they have a connection that can’t be denied.
Can they work through everything from the past and move forward or will what Andrius wants to do put them both in danger.
Aurelie Gordio
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 2 starts where book 1 left us and to be honest I had to re read book 1 to get back into it.
The way chapter one starts feel like it could have been added to book 1.
I enjoyed it and the relation between Andrius and Violet. I really liked the other characters that popped in. They added so much in the story.
It was well written. The end was perfect. I was just wondering what had happened to Justina though.
Patti
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.5

This storyline pulses with intensity! Andries and Violet sear the words off the pages with the heat of their passion. Their pasts mirror each other yet are on opposing sides, and I am in awe of this authors brilliance! There are no lulls in this tale so I found it easy to lose myself while reading. Hot and steamy saturates these pages so this is meant to be read by adult readers. This can be read in an afternoon. All my reviews are always voluntarily written. (ku)
Misty Schott
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great conclusion to this wonderful mafia romance duet!

This is book two in this wonderfully written mafia romance duet, so be sure to read The Gift before reading this book.

This book picks up right where book one ends and gets you right back into the story. After everything that Andrius and Violet have learned about each other, will they be able to make things work between them or is their relationship doomed? This is a great read and I highly recommend it!!
Tami Lund
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dramatic, exciting series wrap up

There are three books in this series, and I’m hard pressed to pick a favorite. They all have breath-taking moments, surprises, delightful emotional buildup. This is a wonderful series about two people who made wrong choices as a result of their circumstances, yet both figured out how to turn their lives into, well, their own, versus blaming their upbringings. Outstanding reads. I’m about to go check out what else this author has written.
Terry Guerra
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal series, by a phenomenal author!

The characters were well developed and I was unable to put this rollercoaster of emotions down. You had me from the first paragraph to the last word.

This author is a first for me and I will be playing catch up.

Keep up the great work and showering us your readers with your wonder.
Safety Lady
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Don’t read reviews just buy the series! Awesome writing that drags you into the story and will not let you go. I love this series and I am hooked on this author. Great mafia romance. Happy reading .
Tia
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Liked it but...

...title doesn't fit the storyline. I thought Andrius was gonna take care of the bad guys. Not quite. Good read overall. Editing could have been better. Includes characters from Raw Heroes series.
Ilene G>
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good story.

I enjoyed this series. Violet and Andrius must come to terms with het secret and his position the bratva. Violet suffers from insecurities, and Andrius from the pain of his past. There is danger and steamy scenes. There are twists to the plot.
E. Leta Davis
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful conclusion to great series

The Bratva Vows books were a joy to read. Great characters, wonderful story lines, and a wonderful level of suspense. I am going to be looking for the books about some of the characters involved in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »