Start by marking “A Single Glance” as Want to Read:
A Single Glance

A Single Glance

(Irresistible Attraction #1)

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

I saw her from across the bar.
My bar. My city. Everything in that world belonged to me.
She stood out from the crowd like she was looking for someone to blame for her pain.

That night, I felt the depths of my mistakes. I felt my scars. With a single gla
Published January 30th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about A Single Glance, please sign up.
Paula Browning This is the first book in the new series about Jase Cross. It's an awesome book that will get you hooked but it's also a cliffhanger and you'll have…moreThis is the first book in the new series about Jase Cross. It's an awesome book that will get you hooked but it's also a cliffhanger and you'll have to keep reading the rest of the books in this series as soon as she's finished writing them. So no, I wouldn't put this book in a class of standalone(less)

Sue
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG Willow Winters, what have you done to me? Just when you think her writing can’t get any better, Bam! A gut wrenching, grab you by the seat of your pants and won’t let go romance! I love Jase, and he is all mine ladies! An explosive page turner that kept me enthralled right from the start. Brilliantly amazing! I absolutely loved it.
Becca
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It blew me out of the water for two big reasons. The first is that it is sexy AF. Hot does not do it justice. I don’t know how W Winters did it but she showcases all these crazy extreme sexual proclivities in such a natural safe way. My favorite thing is that I was shocked, but shocked more at my reaction to it and mostly at the fact that I didn’t feel like it was trying to be shocking. What’s the saying “don’t try just be”, this book just is! The second reason is Jase. I neede ...more
K.S. Rochell
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MIND-BOWLING, INTENSE, AROUSING, SUSPENSEFUL, NOWORDS WILL EVER BE ENOUGH TO GIVE DUE JUSTICE THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING!

WOW!! this book is absolutely BRILLIANT fascinating and compelling this read will have you hurtling through the pages and craving more to the very end.I devoured this book!  It absolutely consumed me... Willow writing is a pure masterpiece the storyline was so riveting, intense, perfect!!

I can’t wait to see what happens next 6 this book owned me Stars!!
❤️ Paulette
Another Cross Brother Yay

Title: ➳ ❤- A Single Glance

Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: February 3rd 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ I’ve said this before about W Winters books, but I’ll say it again this author knows how to lure you in from the very beginning. She shows you right away this one is gonna be dark read… I was on edge of my seat from the prologue

➦.. Bethany Fawn is mourning the loss of her sister. And at this point she’ll do just about anything to find out who killed her older sister Jenny. Lil does she
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description
So before I start I am going to step up on my soapbox, so bare with me. (lol) This book ends in a CLIFFHANGER. Nowhere on the ARC sign up sheet for this book, or in the synopsis was it even hinted at that this was not going to be a standalone book. This type of things annoys me to NO end! I would not have signed up had I known this ahead of time because I am just not a fan of one couple's story being dragged out over several books. And since I gave up halfway through Carter's four-book series, i
Elle Kennedy

Now Available: https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

From the moment Jase Cross sees Bethany Fawn he knows she will be a tempting, beautiful mistake. One he will make again and again... even if it costs him everything.

CC

Bethany “Beth” Fawn is mourning the loss of her sister. Wishing she could have helped her sooner, Beth is determined to get answers and find those responsible. In digging for information, Beth discovers a local club owner, Jase Cross, who may know more than he is willing to admit. However, Jase has his own agenda and Beth must agree to his terms to know the truth. Not knowing who to trust is causing Beth distress but she relinquishes to Jase’s brand of pain in order to forget.

“She doesn’t want
Willow Winters
Dec 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Now Available: https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

From the moment Jase Cross sees Bethany Fawn he knows she will be a tempting, beautiful mistake. One he will make again and again... even if it costs him everything.

warhawke
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of a series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Bethany Fawn was desperate for an answer. Her quest for justice took her to a notorious club without yielding any result. But her presence didn’t go unnoticed by Jase Cross and he wanted explanations as much as she did.

“I feel like my life is on the precipice of changing forever. And I don’t want to go back to the girl I was, but I don’t like where this is headed either. I don’t have answers, and I need answers.”
Katrina Haynes
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg, I wish I can give more then five star because I would. It was such a page turner which I was not able to put it down. It was hot and sexy. I think I have a new love Jase sorry Carter. But the ending really girl.. So need book two of their story now.🖤
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

I haven’t read a full length novel by Willow Winters, only short stories and novellas, yet her writing has always grabbed my attention no matter the story’s length. She has this way of setting a captivating and thrilling atmosphere that will wrap itself around your mind, luring you towards a dark and eerie, though beautifully enthralling romance. A Single Glance is an intense romantic suspense narrative packed with an abundance of unexpected twists that will evoke an endless, unfathomable amount
K. Bromberg

Sarina Bowen

W. Winters

Now Available: https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

photo 53817089_641730476282765_6022417440397328384_n_zpso0beneax.jpg
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Good Lord, I need a minute. My heart is pounding and my eyes won't stop flying across the page needing more. The clear reason: I finished a Willow Winters book. Without a doubt, A Single Glance is everything I could have wanted for Jase Cross' book and so much more! I don't think I can love this man anymore than I do. And that ending? Winters did the damn thing once again as she delivered another mindblowing book that left me on the edge of my seat. Jase and Bethany were FANTASTIC! I don't think ...more
Lauren Townley
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A delicate disaster in the making 🥀

Well holy hot damn cupcake!! As soon as I started reading this book, like literally, the prologue, I couldn’t stop thinking the words, “haha gotcha!” would be there on the next page. Big, bold and bright. But no, this was no joke. If the first few pages of this book don’t make you want to keep reading, well, I’m no shrink, but there’s definitely something wrong with you, buddy 🤷🏼♀

This book is about a guy called Jase and a girl called Bethany. The very first few
Penny Reid
Feb 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
So......I kinda loved it! Nope, not kinda. I flat out loved it! I've been waiting for Jase's story since his first scene in Merciless. He was always the steady brother. The brother who kept Carter in line (as much as that was possible) so to speak. He was sweet to Aria, but always maintained an air of mystery. In short, he was my kryptonite.

In A Single Glance, he's everything I wanted and more. A man with a hard edge, but also caring and sweet. He's dangerous, sexy, and complete gone for his gir
Rachel Dyken
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ilsa Madden-Mills

Vaneece
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh! You are killing me Willow.
This by far is my favorite Cross boy. I love Jase. The Cross boys all have their demons but Jase shoulders his own and everyone else’s. Bethany is so torn between her sister’s death and love, that you wonder how she can be so strong. Neither Jase nor Bethany feel the deserve more but they really deserve happiness.
This book is so good, well except for the ending, that I can’t wait for the rest.
Meghan March

Dora Koutsoukou
⁉⁉⁉Cliffhanger⁉⁉⁉⁉
With no indication❓
With no author’s note❓
With no warning❓

No rating from me, I am unnerved❗
Gem
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't begin to sum up my thoughts on this book. Yes it is hot and sexy and gripping, but it is so much more than that. It's raw and honest and moving and beautiful. My heart aches. How the grief felt by both of the lead characters is portrayed is so moving and perfect.

I was drawn into this story; it sucked me in from the very start and has yet to let me leave. Willow has such a way with words, they really speak to you. You feel the words as you read them. It is beautiful and heart breaking an
Shatarupa  Dhar
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-dark
e-ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

Series: Irresistible Atrraction #1

Synopsis:
The book starts with a prologue, hinting at what's to follow. The story then begins from one month before. Jase Cross runs a bar, The Red Room. He spots her there for the first time, Bethany (Beth) Fawn, who's there to demand answers for her sister, Jennifer's, death (her only family).

Beth is a nurse in the local youth mental hospital, Rockford. She searched for Jenny after her disappearanc
The Book Bee
REVIEW: DNF

It's always sad for me that when a book promises to be good based on the blurb alone - and then it doesn't live up to said blurb. Such is the case with this one, for me. With the synopsis being as enticing as it was, and the cover being as sexy as it was, this was sure to be a slam dunk for me. I was positive of that. The teasers alone made me drool for this sexy story that was going to introduce me to the world of Willow Winters. Unfortunately....

The story felt noisy. And without hav
Kennedy Ryan

Jessica Hawkins

Meghan Quinn

Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton

A Single Glance is book one in a spin-off from Willow’s Merciless Series but can be read as a standalone. Be prepared to cancel any plans that you may have because once you start this book, you will NOT be able to put it down! I devoured this book in a day, every time I said OK just one more chapter, the end of that chapter would come and I would HAVE to keep reading! This is definitely an edge of your seat kind of book!

Jase Cross is intense, dangerous, and sexy as the bad guy comes! Jase has…ne
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • Micaden's Madness
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • The Catalogue
  • Sweet (Landry Family #6)
  • LASS
  • Unorthodox Chemistry (The Unorthodox Trilogy #2)
  • The Last Post
  • Stolen: The Prequel (The Taken Series, #0.5)
  • Heavy Equipment
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #2)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Stealing Beauty
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (Gods & Monsters Book 1)
  • Think Twice
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte

Irresistible Attraction (3 books)
  • A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)