Start by marking “Fever & Flame (Holt Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fever & Flame (Holt Brothers, #1)

Fever & Flame

(Holt Brothers #1)

Since childhood, Iver Holt and his brothers had hidden themselves away. They were known throughout Evergreen Cove as a fine, upstanding family, but underneath, there was something more. Something powerful, and dangerous, that even they couldn’t name. Isolation was a choice. Suppression essential for survival. Knowing his own monstrous self, Iver would never allow a woman i ...more
Published January 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fever & Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fever & Flame

Carly
The concept was unique and had potential, but the execution failed. It was just plain dull. The idea that the Holt brothers are (view spoiler), but do not know it is interesting but more could have been done with this part of the plot. There was not a lot character building. We don't know much about the characters other than they have supernatural powers, but don't know why. Even the love story was dull. They was no chemistry just(view spoiler) ...more
Karen Raper
May 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaways
A quick read that needs some editing due to grammatical errors. Since the story was paranormal, I can understand the implausibility of the story. Most things seemed rushed and with so many characters involved that the development of their personalities was very limited.

My suggestion to author would be to flesh out your story more since it felt as if you were in a hurry to finish the story. I get that there are more books in the series, but quality is better than quickness in publishing the separ
Mary
May 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: giveaways, digital
I got this book in a giveaway.

And I rather regret entering. The writing isn't very good, the plot isn't very good, the characters aren't very good. It's just overall not very good. The idea was good, but it just left me desperately trying to get through it, so I could honestly review it and get on with reading something interesting. Normally I speed right through a good paranormal romance, but it took me a week to get through this one. And it's barely 100 pages!
Maybe if it had gone into more b
Anne Barker
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I won this in a giveaway and it was definitely an interesting read. The powers that the Holt brothers have and the powers that Gemma has discovered on her own are actually kind of cool.

While this was a quick interesting read, there wasn’t really a cliff hanger leading into book 2. The end of this first book didn’t have me longing to read the 2nd.
Jacklynn Sizemore
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So love this book could not put it down. I love Gemma she might look small and not that strong but you be so wrong mess with her mate or her family and you are so going down. Now there is Iver who can warm me up anytime. For the most part he a quite guy who love his family. Now to know more about this bout garb your copy today a so so so must read!!!!!
Cindy
May 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Mediocre

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Short it's probably the best compliment I can give this one. Completely implausible, not well thought out at all.
Jessica Smith
Feb 26, 2019
Bahijah hasan
Apr 15, 2019
Rose Ivory
Apr 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Xstch3
Cheryl Pollan
Alice Malary
Susan
Apr 19, 2019
Rose Ivory is an emerging author of contemporary and paranormal romance. She lives in Long Island with her husband and their two fur babies.

Holt Brothers (2 books)
  • Dreams & Desires: A Paranormal Demigod Romance (Holt Brothers Book Two)