Start by marking “Misadventures with a Time Traveler” as Want to Read:
Misadventures with a Time Traveler

Misadventures with a Time Traveler

Workaholic Allie Fine isn’t thrilled about a surprise birthday trip to the French countryside, where there’s nothing to do but drink wine and tour old castles. But boredom takes a hike when a sexy period actor shows up to be her special between-the-sheets gift.
Maximillian De Leon, the towering god with eyes of gold and pecs of steel, is the most incredible lover she’s
Published November 26th 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures with a Time Traveler, please sign up.
Angel Payne Hello there! Thank you so much for your interest in the Time Traveler story! I'm super happy to say that "Misadventures of a Time Traveler" WILL be…moreHello there! Thank you so much for your interest in the Time Traveler story! I'm super happy to say that "Misadventures of a Time Traveler" WILL be released, only in another form. As I got into creating the story, it was clear that Max and Allie's story was a much larger tale than what could be contained in the Misadventures format--so the very fine folks at Waterhouse Press have offered to let me turn the book into a three-part standalone series. Titles haven't been decided yet. Be on the lookout for it in 2019--and thank you so much for your support! (less)

Start your review of Misadventures with a Time Traveler
Jessica Alcazar
well now ... color me surprised! :)

Okay, so here’s the thing. I don’t normally (almost never) read stories that have outside the realm of possibility elements to them. It’s just not my thing. But I’m on an Angel Payne high right now so I said *shrug* why not? And you know what …. LOVED.IT. Hence the above color me surprised statement. I mean I was sure I would at least not hate it, but I LOVED IT! It wasn’t just a well written story. It was a fun story and deliciously sexy story and just gah, I
Angela
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maximillian De Leon - an 18th century Prince, landing in the 21st century.
Alesssndra Fine - a fashion vlogger, with her sights set only on her career.

I never really cared for time travel before. And was leary about this book, but I trust, Angel Payne to change my perspective, and boy how she did.

The story between Max and Allie is hot and steamy and one that when you read it, you will need ice water and a fan to keep cool.

This is a book that can be read in just a few hours, or you can read it
Pamela
Allie is a workaholic on a trip to France as a surprise birthday trip. She isn't thrilled about it until she meets Max, who she thinks is an actor. Max is really an 18th century prince that has traveled to the 20th century. The steam between Max and Allie is hot enough to need ice cubes to cool off. Just maybe Allie has found her true prince in the literal and figurative sense of the word. A good, quick read.
Holly Jolly
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fucking loved this book it was absolutely Amazing ! ...more
Carla
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. Angel did a great job on it.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Irresistibly cute and filled with beautifully written characters and enough spice to make you a little hot under the collar. Allie and Max might be from two different periods of time but their connection was filled with laughter and raw emotions. This was a great addition to the series.
Heather Miller
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this story we have Allie Fine, who is a workaholic for sure. Allie has a surprise gift for a trip to France, but as a workaholic just basking in the sun and by the pool is t for her.

Maximillian De Leon comes in Allie’s life. But she’s surprised to learn he isn’t from this century, he’s from 1789! How did he make it here! Allie learns that he is in fact Prince Maximillian!

Even though they are from two different time periods they have a lot in common. Can you find your true love from the
Debbie Love
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick, fun read. Max and Allie's story leaves you wanting more. The best Misadventure yet!
Cheryl Musfeldt
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! This is A Fabulous Story,! Hard to put down written by a very talented lady Everyone needs to read this book
Jessica Broward
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. You want to discover how to see someone from the past find their future love. Read this.
Tracy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Got this book as a arc and I LOVED IT!! I read it in less than a day.
Dorothy Sobota
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My oh my!!! This book was one fantastic and sexy as hell story. Loved Allie and Max together, they definitely had me laughing out loud and fanning myself quit often.
Great job Angel!! Thank you for an amazing adventure with a super hot time traveler.
Living My Best Book Life
Reading books by Angel Payne is one of the best reader experiences. I love that she always creates a wonderful story with AMAZING characters. Her characters are always so fun to read about because of their undeniable chemistry. It feels real and not forced which is always something I love when I am reading.

Misadventures with a Time Traveler was so interesting the whole way through. The way Angel Payne gave us a backstory that would show Max’s growth and journey as a character fit in perfectly
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Misadventures with a Time Traveler is a whirlwind romance you don't want to miss! An adventure that defies all odds and will have you believing in the impossible. This was a steamy roller coaster of emotions and passion. A wonderfully depicted tale of how much has changed since 1789, with a spellbound and tragic story surrounding Max's history, that will have you swooning from the first page. Angel Payne has outdone herself with this latest addition to the Misadventures Series, and I was ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Allie may have enjoyed success in her career but the same can’t be said when it comes to the men she chooses. When she finds herself on a vacation with her friends all she wants is for it to be over until she meets Max.

Max is on a journey of his own except it involves travelling through the centuries rather than a vacation. He knows that Allie is his soulmate but convincing her that rather than a fling they belong together forever becomes more of a challenge than expected.

So much emotion and so
Amber K
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, arc
What an amazing read! Career driven Allie meets the very hot and mysterious Max while on a birthday vacation with her 2 besties. I was pulled right in at the beginning and couldnt put this one down. Intense, steamy, funny, mysterious, true love, epic friendship bonds and a nail biting ending. I loved every minute of it. Misadventures With A Time Traveler is superbly done and a perfect addition to the Misadventures series.
Laurie Murray
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To start right out with Max and what he was dealing with was awesome. It gave us readers a chance to see what things were like for him while building up the right amount of suspense. Allie is a strong curvy woman who is out to change the world and fashion industry and I admire her for that. Her friends Drue and Raegan decide she needs a vacation so they plan a getaway for her in France. I was on the edge of my seat reading and loving every minute of this book. And the ending was amazing. I held ...more
Mack Black
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just like with Bolt saga, the touch of mysterious into the unknown is what makes this book so wonderful. Angel Payne is an incredible writer and this misadventure, while unlike the others before it, is every bit as worthy as a misadventure story is.
Allie and Max had great sizzling hot chemistry and it was easy to read. Felt like watching a movie at times. I wish Angel Paynes books would be made into movies that would be incredible.
I loved the quickness of it, I was able to read in a days time.
Carol Ann Doveatt
I really enjoy the Misadventures series and I absolutely adore Angel Payne's stories. This book is fun, steamy, well written, and so rich with detail. The characters are very well defined and so enjoyable to read. I love a time travel story and this one is amazing. Angel writes with passion and such rich descriptions, that I feel as if I am there with the characters in France. Allie is one fabulous heroine as she does have some broken parts, yet she is one truly plucky fantastic woman. Max is a ...more
The Bee's Knees  Book Blog
Holy mother of time travel!!!
When I first heard this book was coming out, I could not hold on my excitement. This book was life!
I honestly thought it was going to be very similar to The Time Travelers Wife but it was completely different. I was NOT disappointed at all. I definitely need a book 2 or even a book 10!!
Tina Atkinson
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gah!!! I just loved this book!! Time travel is always interesting to read and Angel Payne brings us an amazing story. Max and Allie are so fun to read about. They have instant chemistry and are wonderful characters. This book pulls you in from the beginning and keeps you hanging on to the end.

The story has all the feels...you'll laugh, maybe cry, and feel the heat between these two etc. Angel Payne does a fabulous job of writing this story and describing everything. You feel totally involved in
Ruby Metcalf buchanan
I love misadventures can't get enough. Magical moments happen
Evita
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s been a while since I’ve read a time travel type of story and I totally loved Angel Payne’s take on it.

Max and Allie are a couple from different centuries. Time cannot keep their love apart as he declares his love and hopes to win her love, or else he will disappear.

I love the friendship between Allie and her besties, I love the suspense and mystery, I love how Max shows Allie how fun love can be, I love how much emotion these characters brought out in me and I absolutely love how engaging
Stacey Tosi
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an amazing story of giving in to the fear of love and following your heart. Max and Allie’s story made me laugh and cry. Who doesn’t love a hero who travels through time and finds his one and only! Loved this book!
Amanda Taylor
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely in LOVE with this book and the characters Max and Allie. I mean how could you not fall in love with it. This adventure takes you on twists and turns. You don’t know what to expect as the story goes on but you are hooked until the very end. Highly recommend this book you will fall in love with the detailed story that Angel has given.
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Misadventures With a Time Traveler by Angel Payne is the second Misadventures book written by Angel Payne.

Misadventures with a Time Traveler is about workaholic Allie Fine, her friends surprised her with a birthday trip to the French countryside, and prince Maximillian De Leon, who hasn't seen the the light of day since 1789.

I really loved their story. It was so good, so well written, hot and romantic.
Lucia Mariani
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first time reading Angel Payne. Now I am a fan for life! Time traveler is a truly engaging Book. It was very hard to put down because I wanted to know what comes next. It is full of romance and fantasy.If you like true love stories this book is for you!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: celeste
Is it a Misadventure with a Time Traveler if you find your true soulmate? Angel Payne adds to the Misadventures series with this stand alone read of a French nobleman that miraculously escapes the French Revolution with literally no time to spare. Maximillian De Leon was shown a glimpse of his future before he is hurdled through space and time and his future is the beautiful face of a goddess named Alessandra Fine. Max must get Allie to fall in love with him and announce it to the world all ...more
Nichole Schneider
This book is magnificent! I could not put it down! The chemistry between Max and Allie is hot right from their first meeting and continues through the whole book. The ending is perfect but I would have loved just a little more. This has to be one of my favorite misadventures yet!
Kathryn
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Angel Payne’s concepts and her style of writing so much. That little escape into a fantasy world when you can be completely swept away with your imagination!

This novel was no different to what you would expect. Another fantastic read by this talented author!

The only pointer I would make is that when you come to read this book you will need to be in a quiet space without distractions as the flirting from time frames can be slightly confusing otherwise (like when I was being distracted by
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Misadventures with a Twin
  • Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Misadventures at City Hall
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • The Red Ledger: Part 8
  • Revenge (The Red Ledger #7-9)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 7
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 1)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 9
  • Undefeated (Blood Bond Saga #13-15)
  • Misadventures in a Threesome
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 2)
  • Breathless (Steel Brothers Saga, #10)
  • Loved by Her (Tattooed Brides Book 3)
  • Ivy's Rebellion (Valladares Family Saga Book 3)
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life. She has written for four publishing houses, and is also independently published. She most enjoys focusing on high heat and adventurous plots starring memorable alpha men and their headstrong heroines.

Angel's bestselling book series include the Bolt Saga, the Honor Bound series, the Suited for Sin