Start by marking “A Very Xander Christmas 3 (Rockstar #6.5)” as Want to Read:
A Very Xander Christmas 3 (Rockstar #6.5)

A Very Xander Christmas 3

(Rockstar #6.5)

The third Rockstar Christmas--Told Xander style.
Published February 2019 (first published December 12th 2016)
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about A Very Xander Christmas 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Xander Christmas 3

Coco.V
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait to read Xander's full story!

Merged review:

FREE on Amazon today (10/25/2017)!
Juanita
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arz
4 "Sa Sa" stars
Short great story. It was nice to see the entire gang along with the kiddos. The ending left us with a teaser setting up Xander's story. I've been waiting on him.
Melissa Mendoza
It's not a secret at this point that I love everything Anne puts out, so it shouldn't be a shocker that I fell hard after reading this next intstallment!!

Xander doesn't disappoint in this book.... he's just as sexy and fun as always. And if you like good shocking endings then hold on to your pants because you're in for the shock of your life!

Another book that Anne has knocked out of the park!! I've been a huge fan and will continue to be..... stop reading this review and go one click this book
Tricia Bartley
Ohhh its that time again, A Very Xander Christmas 3!!!

I just love these little short stories...but they really are such a tease for making me want more!!! Like I said in my last Xander review...Anne....I am soooo ready for Xanders full book...lol When do we get it?? lol Ok I am done begging, ummm well not really but I will hesh it now..lol

It was soo much fun reading about all tha babies and getting updates on everyone.

Make sure you read all these books in order...this series has been one Rocken
litljen
As a fan of Mercier's Rockstar series, I long ago fell in love with Xander Mackenzie and each little glimpse we get of his story in these short Christmas novellas keeps reminding me why I love him so! He provides the comic relief that's necessary during every tense situation. He keeps us laughing and laughing with his crazy antics and wacky sayings. He's the ultimate kid at heart that everyone loves. But there's more to this light-hearted rocker and we're getting more and more glimpses into his ...more
Wendy Hodges
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Christmas Xander style, we get the good feels with this short story. We get updates and progress on Kadence and the quads, which is all great. I love Xander and he so deserves to get his own happy, he is always so willing to help others and give them a boost when they need it, he is fabulous with the kids and they all adore uncle Xander. Loved it. I am reading all these as part of the box sets but also reviewing all individual books as I go.
Debbie Turk
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-read-s
🎄💙 You've Gotta Love Xan 💙🎄

As short as these these Christmas peeks at our Rockstars are, from Xander's point of view, they are always full of feels & usually a great big surprise. This one was no different!!💘

Debbie, 1970, UK
Stacy McAskill
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anne is a truly talented writer who gives us a great short story that will leave you smiling and also very (not) patiently awaiting Xanders book.
Jenni Copeland Belanger
CHRISTMAS XANDER STYLE.. I love how Xander does Christmas.. read the others first BUT MUST HAVE THIS SERIES
Naughty Mom Story Time
As entertaining and as funny as anything that centers around Xander. He's my favorite band member and I'm so excited for his HEA to be next. I can't wait.
Cassandra
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sa Sa Sa Christmas Tale

These Xan-the-man Christmas stories have become a tradition of mine. Now each year, I can't wait for them to come out, and Anne writes a perfect story, told by Xander. This does follow the characters and their Christmas. Sit back with some hot cocoa and enjoy! This one will have you wanting more! So much more!
michelle Shelly
Love me some Xander!!

Ahh!! Why Anne? Why? I absolutely love the Xander Christmas novellas. We get to spend the holiday with our favorite bunch and as always Xander entertains us. I love these characters and love spending the holidays with them. I can't seem to get enough of them.
Another Christmas with the BFD Crowd. The babies are a year old now, and driving their parents crazy, getting in to everything! The family is getting bigger. And Xander is getting impatient! This is just one more step, closer to his HEA!
Lisa
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Christmas with Xander! I am absolutely in love with this series! Mercier has sucked me into this world of sexy rock stars and I cannot get enough! The next in this series cannot come fast enough for me!
Heather Peterson
I read this forever ago and I guess my review got lost. So I am reposting
love these Christmas Novellas the little snippets in to their lives and of course I love Xander he is my man. Thank you Anne for another great read. Read these books and fall in love with Casa De Falling Down!!
Bev Ross
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Anne Mercier!!

I love Xander! This series is the best! I can't wait for Xander and Tera's story to finally get here!! I'm so excited! I just love this whole series! I've read it twice it's so good!!
Vikki Love
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!

Holy mother of god!! I was not expecting that. I love the little Xander sneak peaks. That's all I have to say.
Kathryn Linke
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Xander

Love Xander he's such an endearing character! I eagerly anticipate more of his and Tera's story! Love seeing more of the falling down drew!
Jessica
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i seriously love Xan the Man. He always brings a smile to my face! Anne Mercier you do an excellent job with this man! I can't wait until February!!!
Angela Shirley
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

I love this series and Xander is always a sweetie. Anne Mercier has left the biggest cliffhanger possible. Can't wait for Feb 17.
Sabrina Samples
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Xander *swoon*

Another short but sweet read that made me love Xander even more. Holy hell with those dreams of his!! Cant wait for more.
Kari
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short story so short review. I can't wait to read Xander's full story. They are on my Kindle waiting to be read. I love these little Christmas snippets and I hope they keep coming.
Tiffany Levin
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally!!

So excited that we are getting closer to Xander’s story! Love the little Christmas stories and hearing about the babies growing!
Kim
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good

There wasn't an epic Xander Christmas poem this time.
But there was an epic surprise! All this time Xan was keeping a secret!
Andrea
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
3.5 Stars
omg Tera! 😳
Guy's Girl
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dreams

Is it another one of Xander's dreams or could this be reality? Hopefully we find out in an upcoming book.
Lisa White
Love theses books!!!! !

Wow. I love theses Christmas booka. Such a tease bug seta up the next story and love it!!! Can't wait
Megan Lowe
Jun 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a nice holiday story, but again, I don’t really see the point. All it feels like is a tease for Xander’s book, which I see isn’t next, but a short is.
Again, I don’t think this series is really meant to be read in a binge, or even every once in a while, it was meant to be read as it was released.
I’d give this book a miss, sorry!
Sarah O'Kelly
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is it, we are getting ready for the book we have all waited for and this novella gives us the beginning of it Xander christmas style!! I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
Leah
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is very funny
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blessed Chance (Blessed Tragedy, #3)
  • Moving Forward (Moving Neutral, #3)
  • Needing the Memories (The Rocker)
  • Hurt (Taint, #3)
  • The Will to Love (Scarlet Fever, #2)
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • Sex, Desires & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour, #1)
  • Disentangle (Flawed #2)
  • Some Kind of Hell (The Boys of DownCrash, #3)
  • Broken Melody
  • Lochlan (Broken Deeds MC #5)
  • Never Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance Book 5)
  • Bar Crawl
  • Christmastide with My Captain (A Laird to Love, #0.5)
  • Kentucky Christmas (Southern Comfort, #1.5)
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • One Christmas With The Earl (The Seldon Park Christmas Novellas Book 1)
  • Cover Me  (Rock Gods, #3)
Anne Mercier is the International Bestselling author of adult contemporary romance, new adult contemporary romance, and mature young adult romance. She was born and raised in Wisconsin and still lives there today.

When she's not writing she enjoys reading amazing books, listening to music, keeping up on all things Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia, chatting with readers and friends, and bingi

Rockstar (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Falling Down (Rockstar #1)
  • Blush (Rockstar #2)
  • Amplify (Rockstar #4)
  • Interlude (Rockstar #5)
  • Ballad (Rockstar #6)
  • Kadence (Rockstar #9)
  • Xander: Part One, The Beginning (Rockstar #12)
  • Xander: Part 2, The Present (Rockstar #8)
  • Refrain (Rockstar #16)