Start by marking “Deliciously Sinful Liaisons” as Want to Read:

A collection of hot and orgasmic stories by The Lord of Lust

Do you love hard men, strong women, sizzling chemistry and erotic scenes that make Fifty Shades of Grey look like five shades of beige?

Well, here you go...

7 Books, 7 hard and rugged men, 7 sizzling page turners that will have you devouring every word from start to finish...

And for the f
ebook
Published April 8th 2019 by L.M. Mountford

To ask other readers questions about Deliciously Sinful Liaisons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliciously Sinful Liaisons

Jay Williams
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A steamy collection of short stories to get your temperature soaring.
Broken
Jake and Vickey had a brief relationship, Vickey broke it off. She misses him badly until one night she sees him in a club. Things happen they both have secrets, the book ends informing that they have been recorded at the club and the story picks up in the next book shatter

Just once
Meet Faye she harbours feelings for her best friend Terry, they have been friends since they were children. Faye wants him in every way she
Lynn Stifle
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This box set is absolutely a must have. It contains amazing stories that are all hot romances for the adult reader. If you enjoy stories that offer plenty of sizzling heat and naughtiness, then you will not go wrong with this very entertaining and enjoyable collection.

*ARC provided for honest review*
Kelly
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a HOT collection of stories!
They were steamy and incredibly sexy!
Kristi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a steamy collection of must read short stories that will leave you hot and bothered.
Stephanie Ditmore
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. This collection is amazing. Each story will have your panties melting, panting for more. There’s enough heat packed into this box set that you will be sated for days. There are twist and turns, passion, lust and amazing characters. Loved the box set and highly recommend it.
Roxanne MacKay
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of stories is amazing and contains a variety of hot storylines. The stories contain suspenseful moments, intriguing twists and turns, rediscovering old friendships, revenge and lust. Great characters that are colorful and varied with great depth. Each story is unique, intriguing and leaves looking forward to the next story. Great collection and a great read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Vickie Beams
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very hot,sexy series of stories. They are short, steamy reads. I found them very very enjoyable!
Tiffany Hannick
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This set of stories were very hot. They cover a wide variety of subjects and all were interesting and quick reads. If you are looking for some quick and steamy stories to read then this book is one for you.
Wendy
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is filled with several of the hottest stories I have ever read. Will definitely make you a fan of this author!
A.Nina_Flores
ARC was given to me by Author through NetGalley. I am giving my review voluntarily.

I gave this work 4🌟🌟🌟🌟

So......... 2 of the 7 stories did end in a cliffhanger to be continued in a future book (which I can't wait) but I also don't like cliffhangers books I try to avoid them if possible. I prefer to wait for the full book to be out.
L.M. Mountford is a very good writer, his books are a 20 out of 10 on the heat scale!!!
If you enjoy reading books buy Silvia Day and E.L. James you will enjoy his
Rukaiya M.
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it

Penny For My Thoughts:
Deliciously Sinful Liasions is a collection of 7 mini stories written by L.M. Mountford. Few of them ends with cliffhanger and others simply concluding happily. For fast paced, sexy romantic readers, these stories can withhold pretty good amount of lust and passion. However, there's no real plot behind it. It's a next door Eroticism without morals.

Stories Included:

BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4.5 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 4.5 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Deliciously Sinful Liaisons is a smoking hot novel written by author L.M. Mountford. It contains a collection of seven separately published short stories assembled together in this blazing hot book.  If you are looking for something completely panty melting, but not in the mood for a full-length novel, this is the perfect solution.

All seven novellas are off the charts hot, and they each bring something diffe
Ida Jolley
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was asked to read this book by the author for my review, and to see if I liked it. I didn’t know it was a book with just a piece of the stories, like a novella till I started. But that was okay because it gave me a good idea of what his other books were about. And to tell the truth I am glad it did. I have to say that just from what I read these stories are 🔥🔥🔥 as hell, sexy, quite the page turner, and definitely are books that you will be happy to read. There was only one I didn’t read all th ...more
Ann
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
By L.M. Mountford
Main Characters: Various
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
4 out of 5 stars
There were 8 stories in this book. A couple of them ended in cliffhangers which I prefer to know ahead of time. One was a Vampire one which I did not read as I only read contemporary romances. Oh and the other thing I really noticed that this is not an American author because there were so many words in the different books I
Taya Wellington
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mr. Mountford is a new to me author and I really enjoyed this book of short stories. Some were like teasers just to wet the appetite for the next book. They were sweet, sinful, dirty and delicious.
I liked how each stories characters had their own vulnerabilities and strengths. It wasn't always the man in control all the time and I liked that.
I will definitely read more by this author again!

I received an ARC for review for a honest opinion!
Linda
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this tantalizing collection of stories. I read one each evening! Each and every one of the stories enticed me. It left a smile on my face knowing I had another to read the next night. Yes, you're right, until the last. That's okay, I'll just wait for the next Mountford book to hook me again! I don't know that I have a favorite, they were all so good! Maybe, I'll read them all again to decide!!!! :)
Tiffany
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first I've read of anything by this author and know I will definitely be reading more. This was a collection of short novellas that had some smokin' hot action. There were a variety of storylines so there's really something for everyone. I would definitely recommend reading this one.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Robin Blanksguster
Shelves: review
This is an amazing volume! It is not only hot and sexy but has good plot lines. Several of the stories I had to read all the way through without stopping. If you're looking for handsome, cute, hot and sexy look no further. This book is for you. Oh...you might want to have your significant other or a shower close by.

Red Robin
Bonnie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. If these stories don’t get your blood pumping away, you are dead. The title says it all. Deliciously sinful. The cliffhangers will make you want to read the rest of the books. Great characters and stories that you will absolutely love. Sizzling chemistry and smoking hot love scenes with passion you will love. Absolutely fantastic.

Michele
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This collection is amazing! I enjoyed the stories. A fan and ice water required. Lol... They are very hot and steamy! A highly recommended read! I can not wait to read more from this author. I am voluntarily leaving my review after reading an advance copy of the book from the author. Check this out so worth it!
Deborah Gebhardt
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Received the ARC for free. This is a book of erotic short stories, several or all are to be continued (some actually note the name of the next story). There are a few that I really want to know what happens next. Please continue writing L.M. Mountford and I'll continue reading.
KReader
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
7! 7 books that are guaranteed to get your blood pumping! Some are stand alone and some are first books in upcoming series. This book set is definitely aptly named.

I read an ARC and am voluntarily and eagerly leaving my review.
Jordan Leger
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful collection of intense, steamy reading. What a certainly sinful way to start off any week day or weekend. It's nice to read a good erotica written from a man's point of you.

This collection will not disappoint!
Derek Williams
Shelves: arc
Thoroughly enjoyable set of stories. All are very hot reads. Enjoyed them all but Training Tracey was my favorite of the group. Highly recommended. I received a free copy of the book but my review is completely voluntary and unbiased.
Shawn Pinzon
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another interesting lust filled collection of short stories that are steamy and hot. Loved it!!
Tanya King
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg once again amazing amazing book
Kelly
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection is amazing. There’s enough heat packed into this box set that you will be sated for days. There are twist and turns, passion, lust and amazing characters. 💋
Candy
Sizzling hot short reads here. Each one was juicier than the last! I mean just Wow on the feelings that you'll have reading these. Erotic reading for your pleasure!
Courtnay Gray
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Are you looking for some steamy reads?? Then look no further!! The collection of stories by L.M. Mountford is panty melting hot!! 7 stories with 7 extremely sexy men, hell yes!! 🔥🔥
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
#erotica #new #release @L.M. Mountford #Taboo #Menage #Short #Bundle
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2YXFsMl
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2OWEcEG
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2G8UoQd

Check out our archive: https://goo.gl/WaJD6j
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: https://goo.gl/RpzyFd
Submit for FREE: https://goo.gl/MqqJv3
List your permafreebies: https://goo.gl/forms/rwaGEU3xXgif64852
changes may occur throughout the day
erotica