Start by marking “Reno” as Want to Read:

Reno

(Devil's Disciples MC #5)

A psychotic kidnapper with a gun. A blindfolded ride to a ruthless drug dealer’s compound. Torture. A slow death. These were the things that were awaiting me while I worked the evening shift of what was sure to be my last day on earth.

Then, he came in for dinner.

He had a loud Harley-Davidson, a dry sense of humor, a contagious laugh, and seven friends.

All he wanted w
Published January 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Reno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reno

Start your review of Reno
Scott Hildreth
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hildreth’s MC Romance books have run the gamut. We’ve seen bikers being bikers, bikers being single dads, bikers being lovers, and bikers being authors. The books with bikers being bikers are by far (in my opinion) Hildreth’s best work.

In RENO, we’re back to the basics—bikers being bikers, and doing so at their biker best. We’ve got brotherhood, friendship, camaraderie, and bad-boy swagger. Poker runs, parties, drunken outings, and long talks about life in the clubhouse.

RENO brings back a few
Amanda
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Reno. He is the ultimate male, tall, hot, tatted and alpha. Reno has a heart of gold and will do anything for the people he cares about and Carma just happens to catch his eye. Reno and the guys stop for a meal where Carma works and they hit it off.
Reno is a vet with PTSD and feels that she won't have anything to do with him when she finds out, but Carma has her on issues. It is in the form of her ex boyfriend that just happens to be the head of the mafia. He kidnapped her when
Jen Campbell
Recommends it for: everyone
RENO, RENO, RENO….. How am I going to brag about you without giving away the amazingness of your story with Carma?????????

Y’all, I loved this story like I have not loved a story in awhile. Many parts of this story were old school Hildreth, which HELLO is always an amazing thing. But at same time there was much of this storyline that I did not see coming, that had my head spinning, my heart hurting and eyes reading as fast as possible. You know when a story has you rushing through your responsibi
Michaela York
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scott has done it again, Reno is a great mix of everything MC with love, humor and action all packed into one amazing story. I love that everyone had their own roll in this book, I missed Bama so much and was in love with seeing him again. Reno is a great continuation of the Devils Disciples and makes me want to go back and re read all of them and the Filthy Fuckers. I hope this is not the last we see of these two clubs and their lovely ladies.
Erin
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another book from Scott another absolutely amazing read. Carma and Reno are so perfect for each other. Their story has so many layers and Scott wrote them perfectly.

Carma has been through a great deal of trauma and is set on not getting involved with anyone because of her past and her current situation. She is working in a diner when she meets a group of bikers (Devil's Dust and Filthy F*cukers) whom she expects to be the 'sterotypical' biker but she couldn't have been more wrong, especially Re
Bibliophile  Chloe
Wow! What a ride!

So much goodness and utter “Hildrethness” in this story!

Reno, member of the the Devils Disciples, finally gets his story!

There is so much to this story I don’t know where to begin. First I have to applaud Scott’s sensitivity and tact when it comes to military veterans. Especially combat veterans. I am married to a combat vet so I have first hand knowledge of PTSD and the challenges that face veterans when they come home from war.

I also admire how Scott is able to tackle real wor
Christina Zidén
Another great one

Another great book from Scott. I couldn’t put it down and I read it in under one day. Reno and Carma is a strong couple after all they been trough, both apart and together. So here’s a five star for another sleepless night thanks to Mr. Hildreth. Can’t wait for the next one.
Colleen Court Mastin
Scott delivers as always

What a sweet story delivered with a side of badass.. and the addition of the FF MC was like visiting with old friends.Scotts books never fail to keep me reading ..read this in one day could not put it down. I'll be waiting for Tito's story hopefully soon
bobi landrey
So much more

Oh my gosh! This book deserves sooooo much more than just 5 stars. Reno, such a man, this book hit on so much about war that I have seen from my own loved ones. And Carma. I felt her worry as it was my own. I was so glad they were able to see past the others "flaws" and be with each otber. Can't wait for more from these guys
Angela
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
The boys are back.

Love love Reno. And Carma is perfect for him. Great story line. But seeing all of the boys from both clubs come together was the absolute best.
Erica
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carma is a badass. I love this chick so freaking much. She has a history that's not great and she's still not out of the woods. Her past wants her back and it doesn't matter how he gets her.
Reno is pretty damn awesome himself, he's got some issues and doesn't always handle them the way he should but he's a guy so we'll let it slide. But he's that guy, the one that would give you the shirt off his back, would step into traffic to save a puppy or shoot a man to save a stranger.
Their story has a f
Shannon Mcfarland
FABULOUS! SO PERFECT

I just finished Reno and my face hurts from smiling so much. This book was such a joy to read. Not only are the characters amazing, but the content is flawless.

Carma and Reno are at the top of my DDMC couples list. Carma is very strong and sassy and has so many fun qualities. Reno is the epitome of protective alpha. Both characters are fun and sexy.

Merging the FFMC and DDMC had to be one of the best ideas yet. You can never go wrong with Peebee, Crip, Baker, Cash, Bama, Tito,
Sandra Foy
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Reno and Carma. They truly are each other's missing pieces.
In this story, the author brought in many characters from previous books and it felt like a family reunion. Like getting a hug from old friends. And like a typical MC family, they always have your back.
Brianna
*4.5 stars*

I accepted to read Reno in exchange for an honest review from the author. It does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. I borrowed Reno from Kindle Unlimited.

First impression: Holy cow. This book hooked me right from the beginning. I was very curious about our heroine and her past. Not only that, but Reno as well. He has been such an interesting and "quiet" character since the beginning that I've been dying to learn more about him. I think it's safe to say, he
Shirley
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first of The Devil's Disciples that I've read. I usually prefer to read them in order even if they are considered stand alones, because I feel you get more from the story if you know more about the surrounding players. That said, I couldn't wait to read the latest release from this author. I have to say, it definitely did NOT disappoint.

I like how Reno straddles between the Devil's Disciples and the Filthy F**kers, introducing me to another group I need to acquaint myself with. The
Rebecca  Kleckner
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reno. A mix of old and new and how people can and do come together when they can. Gosh, I really dont have many words at this point just finished the book. So great to see FF and Bama again. And the talk of ghost, amazing.
Reno has been through so much and to come out as he did, admitting he was struggling with Crip and moving forward from it, taking what life has given him and still being a strong and good person. Carma dealt a bad hand too, being a young naive girl and becoming a strong woman.
April Baker
Sexy and action packed💋

I absolutely loved this book!!

Carma running from the cartel in Mexico, moves to California to get away, finds herself becoming the target of the cartel once again.
Reno, army vet and mc member, decides to protect Carma from her past.

Carma and Reno come together in an explosive and sexy action packed book..military versus cartel..only one will survive..can their love survive or will the cartel take what's Reno's? I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did💋💋
Samantha
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just dayumm .. Reno is the 5th book in this series , and it does NOT disappoint. Reno and Carma are fantastic together. It’s not pretty it’s a MC book and Mr. Hildreth wrote it perfectly. We see many familiar faces and the build up of the plot and characters was spot on. If your looking for a book to blow your socks and panties off .. this is your book. I highly recommend this series and book. Well done Mr. Hildreth.. I need a glass of wine after this one❤️📖📖💀🏍
Amber Fueston
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that this is not my favorite of Scott Hildreths stories. However, it was still an amzing book full of all the things long time fans of Hildreth have come to expect. Humor, larger than life characters, action, and hot sex.
~ Cariad ~
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for me - I'll always be ready for SH's next book - he consistently writes great stories, this one was no exception. ...more
Diane Jaeger
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so looking forward for this book for months. So happy to have gotten it and read it in just a few hours. Definitely worth a second read again. I love the characters match up with Carma and Reno. The mix of Fithy F*cker MC characters in Devils Disciples MC. I will never want it to end and Titos the last one. So sad but want to live with Reno and Carma a little while longer.
Becky Wise
Biker love

All I have to say is yes to Reno's story. I simply loved where Scott Hildreth brought the Devil's Disciples. Scott has this way with his MC books that you get so immersed into the his books that time just seems to fly by and before you know it you're in love with the characters and have this ache in your heart because the book is over. Reno's story is just that. If you've read any of the Devil Disciples books then you have caught glimpses of Reno here and there. You also know what this
Melinda  Parker
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A PERFORMANCE OF PERFECTION!

When Hildreth told me I would be blown away by RENO, I didn't doubt him I just didn't expect to become so emotionally involved and charged.

RENO and Carma met under extreme circumstances. There was electricity but they allowed the current to pass. But one extreme moment in time not only caused an explosion but it sealed their fates. RENO was running from ghosts and Carma from the devil himself.

RENO was still dealing with his past as a war Vet. His ghosts visited often
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
I was thrilled that Scott went back to the basics to give readers a classic MC romance that first brought me to him as a reader. As always, it’s a storyline that I didn’t see coming with characters that feel real and genuine. I also love that Scott never shies away from the tough issues either, like PTSD, but instead has his characters dealing with these real life issues with dignity.

Readers will adore Reno and Carma together . . . so much chemistry! And, they will be absolutely thrilled when so
Melissa Mendoza
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reno..... yeah Reno is mine!

Oh. My. Goodness. I don’t even know where to begin! It’s been awhile since I’ve really fallen in love with a book, but I can say with certainty Scott has made me fall in love with reading again!

This book is full of pulse pounding, heat inducing drama and I loved every second of it. I fell in love with Carma, she’s one tough girl who takes no (you know what). Then you add in Reno, that man can get it! His no nonsense attitude is everything!

If you like your books with
Danielle Monteleone
Absolutely Phenomenal !!

Wow I read this book in two hours !! It’s that incredible, once you start there’s no way your stopping . I love love love Reno and Carma. There’s so much I want to say about this story and scream from the rooftops for everyone to buy it. One of my favorite things were all the beloved characters from the FFMC , they were such a huge part of the story, especially my favorite Crip !! I can’t get enough. It was awesome seeing Bama and the Hells Angels again . To sum it up ,
Angie Bengston
Reno

Scott knocked it out of the park with Reno. This is what MC books should be like. Fabulous read. You don’t have to read all the other books but you’ll enjoy this one more if you read all of them!
Marsha
Carma and Reno

The Devil's Disciple series is one of my favorite MC book series. FFMC is my all time favorite. Reno has the connection to both clubs and combining his story with both made it spectacular. Mr. Hildreth once again has provided his readers with a quirky, gutsy and very believable heroine with Carma. I loved her quick responses to not only Reno, but Cash & Bama.

Reno and Carma provide some instant heat in the first chapters. Both characters open up about their PTSD with each other and
Samantha Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Reno Reno Reno! This book is just fantastic! I devoured it in one whole day and I just want more from this world. The characters are all just fantastic, they all had their own personalities that are true to them, and I loved seeing last characters show up in this book. I absolutely loved both Reno and Carma.

Carma is a firecracker, I love that she is strong. She doesn’t let anyone walk all over her. Carma also has a sweet side which really showed when she was in the presence of Reno.
Reno is such
Darcy
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, romance
There was something about this one that made it different, in a good way. For most of the book Reno seemed out of his element. Attracted to Carma, who called him on his shit from the start, coming clean with his friends about a long kept secret, doing some crazy stuff to keep Carma safe and actually settling down, not gambling like a mofo. It made Reno more real and a guy you'd like.

I really liked how Reno helped Carma with her family too and how then all the bikers seemed to adopt them. It mad
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC, #4)
  • Guts & Glory: Walker (In the Shadows Security, #4)
  • Iron Will (Lords of Carnage Ironwood MC)
  • Liam (Brothers Ink, #3)
  • Calm's Storm
  • Guts & Glory: Mercy (In the Shadows Security, #1)
  • Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
  • Down & Dirty: Crow (Dirty Angels MC, #10)
  • Lock and Load (Demented Sons MC: Texas, #1)
  • Virgin (The Henchmen MC, #16)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Draven (Soulless Bastards MC So Cal Chapter, #2)
  • Rooster (Rebel Riders MC Book 4)
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #2
  • Pride's Envy
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
Scott Hildreth in an international bestselling author. He has written more than fifty novels.

His preferred careers of being a hit man, serial killer, biker, military hero, mafia boss, boxer, vigilante, and tattoo artist will always be favorites, but as writing has become a full-time gig, he must live vicariously through the characters in his books who share his admiration for these professions.

He

Devil's Disciples MC (6 books)
  • Baker (Devil's Disciples MC, #1)
  • Cash (Devil's Disciples MC, #2)
  • Ghost (Devil's Disciples MC #3)
  • Goose (Devil's Disciples MC #4)
  • Tito (Devil's Disciples #6)