Start by marking “Match-Made Christmas” as Want to Read:
Match-Made Christmas

Match-Made Christmas

From the outside, Adrienne has everything any woman could want. However, she knows what real happiness is, and it isn’t having a good job and a condominium. Traveling home to her small Texas town for a friend’s wedding, Adrienne is hit from all sides with the happiness she hasn’t found for herself—her long-married parents, her joyful sister and brother-in-law and their two ...more
ebook
Published July 6th 2019 by Daria White

To ask other readers questions about Match-Made Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Match-Made Christmas

Start your review of Match-Made Christmas
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Can Adrienne stop trying to be perfect all the time?
Match-Made Christmas by Daria White is the first book by this author that I have read and it was awesome. I loved how the characters are so very stubborn. That I get since they both have demons that they are trying to keep at bay.
Adrienne Fields
Adrienne Fields is our main female lead, and she is a twenty-eig
Kristi
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the first sentence! The author does a great job with descriptions of the story and locations and makes you feel like you are right there in the story with the characters. Adrienne is headed back home to Texas, for her friends wedding, where she will be surrounded by all the happiness her family and friends have. Adrienne knows she is missing real happiness in her life and even though her friends think she has everything, one person knows she doesn't. Trace has lost his par ...more
Barbara
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adrienne and Trace's story is one of nemesis to lovers but what if Trace could not find a way to tell Adrienne his true feelings and teasing her was his only way. This story drew me in from the beginning it was like you where there watching as their love bloomed. A beautiful time of the year for it all to come together at Christmas. This is a new Author to me I will be watching to see what else she puts out. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
everyone thinks she has everything but when she goes home for a wedding she is the only one who is not or getting married and having a family. He is glad to see her even though he would tease her. He loved her. They will need to work together to get their friends wedding back on track. Will they? Will they finally be a couple? See what will happen

Irene Langston-Butler
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story from the beginning to the end. It is a quick read with characters that are strong, realistic ,believable and a nice story set around Christmas. Adrienne and Trace grew up together and were friends. When they are brought together for their friends wedding things start to change between them. Frist time reading this author and will look for more by her.

Cassandra Jerido
Adrianne drove me up the wall!

Adrianne’s character was so depressing! I kept waiting on her to get herself together. She was so silly just a hot mess. Who lets a high school break up keep them stagnant for 10 years? It was just too much. I feel like I wasted a whole day reading this book waiting on it to get better.
Deborah T Dozier
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Romance

Great read. I love romance, I love Christmas and I love snow. Perfect storyline and beautiful characters. Somewhat repetitive and at times I felt we were rehashing Adrienne's fears too much. But much like life, time was needed to work through past hurts and find her real love. :)
Kirstie Ibrahim
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: miscellaneous
My first book by Daria White and won't be my last.

This was a sweet romantic love story. It was a relatively quick and easy read but satisfying. I liked the characters and the banter between them. Not just the main 2 characters but all the others too. Great small town setting and the extra wonderful touch of a white christmas.
Brenda Maxwell
Cute

This story is very sweet, but circular. Adrienne was a bit too wimpy and Trace a bit too reticent. The back and forth thinking gave me whiplash. Even Eric and Paige needed a good shaking. Sometimes I felt the author was trying too hard with repeating the characters thoughts over and over. Hea, so I'm good.
Laura Burton
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful Christmas romance

I must be crazy, reading a Christmas romance in July! And it’s hot outside. Despite that, I became totally immersed into the story. I love how much the MC talks about food. The romance is sweet and the ending was so charming! Well-written, uplifting and wonderful pass for time.
Rachael Bloome
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Match-Made Christmas! I'm a sucker for all things Christmas and the friends-to-lovers trope. Curl up with a mug of hot chocolate and your coziest blanket (even if you have to crank up the A.C.😉), and enjoy this sweet, satisfying read. You'll fall for this adorable couple and their cute, light-hearted banter. Definitely won't be my last read by Daria White.❤️
Beverly
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really Sweet!!

This is first read by this author. It was really sweet! Adrienne finding her way home, and Trace getting the courage to let her know how he feels. Very well written! I’ve found a new author to follow.
Diana Hall
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was truly a beautiful Christmas romance. Adrienne and Trace were great characters and the writing was simply beautiful. This is a great read for any time of the year!
Constance Carey
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely grand

Just so CLEAN on point. So romantic. Made you think falling in love as a child can last until you meet again. Hey, I loved this book!!!
Kee
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my first read by Daria White and it shows promise.

This should have been a quick and easy read, but it took me a few days to get through it. The characters were okay, but could have been developed more. Adrienne left home to pursue her dream as a writer. Upon returning home for her bestie's wedding, she begins to realize how much she misses the town and its people. Trace is the best man in the wedding and looking forward to seeing Adrienne again. They grew up together and constantly bick
Mona
May 25, 2020
Elira Barnes
Aug 21, 2019
Lydia white-Manuel
rated it did not like it
May 26, 2020

• Pretend You're Mine
  • Release Some Tension
  • All I Want
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Love With A Familiar Stranger (Stranger Series Book 2)
  • Second Chance Christmas: (Calhoun Brothers) Book 4
  • Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 2)
  • Should've Been
  • The Christmas Mix-Up
  • Love Me For Christmas: A Novella
  • Tents, Trails and Turmoil (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #11)
  • Forget Me Not
  • Last Chance To Love
  • The Christmas Admirer
  • In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine #6)
  • Crossing Jordan (Wiley Brothers Book 2)
Daria has lived in Texas most of her life. She never enjoyed reading as a kid. In fact, she almost hated it. However, as she grew up, that all changed. Though she received her degree in healthcare management, Daria kept her writing as a hobby. She meant it to be private and her own way of expressing herself. It never crossed her mind to publish until she was in college. She took a chance and publi ...more

News & Interviews