Start by marking “Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)

Heart of the Devil

(The Forge Trilogy #3)

From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes the stunning conclusion to the Forge Trilogy. In this final volume, ruthless billionaire Jericho Forge faces his toughest challenge. To emerge victorious, he’ll have to give up the one thing he’s never offered a woman—his heart.

It started as a game. She was nothing but my pawn.

But I was quick to see the error in my
266 pages
Published March 12th 2019 by Red Dress Press

To ask other readers questions about Heart of the Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of the Devil

Jen
What a fabulous series this was! This was the conclusion to the series, and it was full of secrets that were revealed, angst, sizzling sex, and heartwarming romance! It had it all in here and I was literally glued to the pages! I have had very little sleep because of this third book!!!It was so worth my exhaustion though 🤣

I highly recommend this trilogy by Meghan March! In fact, all of her books are awesome! If you love alpha males that will go to the ends of the earth for their heroine; then yo
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 The Kraken is released Stars

This is going to be short and sweet.

I LOVED this trilogy it had everything I love in this type of read. Filthy rich alpha male, kickass leading lady, suspense, a little mystery, drama and incredibly HOT sex!!

photo Lovedit_zpsffmxzrr5.gif

This book tied everything up in a huge red ribbon! Not leaving any unanswered questions, even giving us a little more than expected. A must read!
Hanne
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart of the Devil is the conclusion of India and Jericho’s love story. I couldn’t start this novel fast enough and I enjoyed every minute I spend reading it. Heart of the Devil was so good!

Every trilogy that Meghan March writes is amazing, unexpected and addictive! The Forge trilogy wasn’t any different. It was one wild ride. This series was filled with twists, romance, hot moments, suspense and love. Every cliffhanger made me need the next one as soon as possible. I also couldn’t wait to read
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Jericho Forge doesn’t have a single clue what it’s like to be the center of someone’s world. He’s about to find out.

The pulse pounding trilogy conclusion is here and in true Meghan March fashion, it goes out with a bang!

The Forge Trilogy is like a good piece of chocolate, you can't have just one. And three books is just enough to hook, reel, sinker! This has easily been two of my most favorite characters from March to date.
She’s a siren, and I’m the sailor she’s trying to lure in. I
Coco.V
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to the addictive Forge Trilogy and I enjoyed the conclusion of Jericho and India immensely. The author did an amazing job of showcasing their emotions throughout the book and I loved getting lost in their world !

The story flowed brilliantly with plenty of action, suspense, romance, passion, sizzling chemistry and scorching hot sex scenes. Meghan March never fails to deliver a strong, opinionated heroine who is no-one’s doormat, no shrinking violet in or out of the bed
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“That’s what you get. Every heartbeat. Every fucking breath. Everything I am and everything I have is yours”.

Meghan March will always be one of my go to authors in the romance genre. Her ability to lure you in with the underlying darkness of a hero, along with the understanding and admiration of a heroine who you wish that you could be best friends with, is why this author is always at the top of my list.

With the heart stopping conclusion that we were all waiting for, Heart of the Devil ga
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

description
Heart of the Devil by Meghan March
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book#3 in the Forge Trilogy

MY REVIEW

This series is like a well-cooked lasagna. Juicy, saucy meaty filling in between thick layers to hold foundation to the dish and then topped with a lavish creamy and luscious coating. Baked and served piece by deliciously hot piece.

Once again I am lured into Meghan wondrous world of words.
Forge is a devilishly devastating and dark hero and India a beautiful s
Nilufer Ozmekik
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-read-list
Great ending! Best book of the trilogy! And so far this is my favorite MM trilogy! I loved Jericho, he was great, charismatic, lovely, wonderful Alpha hero! And don’t forget INDY! She is amazing, powerful, smart, strong heroine !( I cannot stand doormat heroines but thanks God, INDY is opposite of doormat, she has everything that I liked a great depicted badass heroine)
Final twist was well developed. Can’t wait to read Black Sheep! Sneak peak was intriguing.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Another thrilling adventure from one of my favorite authors. Meghan March is at the top of her game!! Her books never fail to wow me. Heart of the Devil is one of my favorites! Jericho and Indy go all in the final installment of the series and I was totally here for it!

In this book, we find Jericho in a really tough spot. Indy is left, not only to fend for herself, but to save her man. I CANNOT tell you how much I loved that aspect of the story. The alliances, the secondary characters who were
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “Wild Ride” Stars

The last book in a trilogy always has a lot of pressure. It has to answer questions from the past, tie up loose ends and wrap everything up in a nice neat bow. This book delivered on all accounts.

Heart of the Devil picked up right where book 2 left off. It is action packed and full of steam. Jericho and Indy have grown into one another and in the face of this dire situation going on, they each realize what the other means to one another. But when things seems to finally click,
Elle Kennedy

Heart of the Devil Is Now LIVE!

From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes the stunning conclusion to the Forge Trilogy, Heart of the Devil.

Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Audiobook Review

Narrated by Joe Arden and Erin Mallon

Jericho Forge is going down as one of my favorite alpha male heroes. His commanding prescence is just downright sexy and the talented Joe Arden plays the part so so well. His chemistry with Indy was so natural and these two just fit perfectly together. They are a couple you absolutely need, no you demand that they get their HEA.

I felt that Jericho and Indy really connected in book 2. Their marriage was no longer a business transaction. They
Sarina Bowen

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

I’ve been obsessed with India and Jericho’s unconventional relationship since Deal with the Devil. From rushing emotions, thrilling intrigue and captivating romance, Meghan March wrapped up this outstanding trilogy beautifully and wonderfully. Of course it isn’t without heart-stopping, fist-clenching and jaw-dropping turns, or heartache that will shatter your resolve and heartwarming feelings that will leave butterflies in your stomach.

Jericho Forge doesn’t have a single clue what it’s like to
Penny Reid
Mar 12, 2019 marked it as to-read

Snow
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

this says in the blurb:
It started as a game. She was nothing but my pawn.

But I was quick to see the error in my ways, and now she is everything I never knew I needed.

And I couldn't even begin to explain it all to you, cause I just don't have the time, I'm still reeling from the excitement!

Fantastic ending!

Fantastic strong, bold, captivating characters!

I loved it!
Sabrina
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
PRE-ORDER
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I loved how intriguing this book was! After the way the last book left us hanging I knew this would be one hell of a story, and I wasn't wrong. I was captivated from the start and refused to put this book down until I had all of my answers. And oh my gods, what answers. I was not prepared for the revelations about these characters but I loved that they were able to shock me.

Honestly I don't even know what else to say other than that you need to read this series. Je
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟s

The final book was full of revelations, really fast paced and suspenseful.
In general, I liked this trilogy a lot!
I was so thrilled with the first and second book, but not that much with the third one.
Meghan Quinn

Willow Winters

Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy, ratula
Don’t know about you, but I have been waiting on pins and needles to see what happens with Indy and Jericho’s story after the crazy cliffhanger ending of Luck of the Devil. And wow, I was not disappointed!

I’ve loved the dynamic between Indy and Jericho from the start of this fantastic The Forge Trilogy and I was rooting for them to finally admit the truth of their feelings.

With Heart of the Devil all lingering questions are answered. All the truths and lies are revealed and holy moly, prepare y
TF
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
description"/description"/description"/description"/

Nicely narrated by Joe Arden and Erin Mallon.
Michelle
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC

Are you serious right now!
Gah!
This book.

I have loved each book so far, but this one was everything! Beyond the action and the pieces finally all falling into place, this one was packed full of emotions. I was so lost in the story of Jericho and Indy that as the story was wrapping up, I completely forgot there were still twists and turns coming.

There’s a moment that just broke my heart – March did an outstanding job conveying those emotions and in the midst of this hot & suspense full re
Carla Bulian
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4,5. I loved this last book! So beautiful and romantic!!! This series was amazing.
Jericho is the best!!!!!
It’s worth the reading!
Shayna
“𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗠𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻. 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴’𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆."

Oh, you aren't ready for this. YOU. ARE. NOT. READY. Just when you think you know all there is to know about the gorgeous, possesive, and alpha as hell, Jericho Forge…he ends up dropping to his knees, and showing us a whole other side, and with that knowledge, my heart bursts open with so much love for this man, I couldn’t even tell
Amy
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!!

“They can torture me. Peel the fucking skin from my body. But if they fucking dare to touch one hair on her head…I’ll burn the entire world down.”

“Jericho Forge has become as necessary in my life as breathing. He gives me something I’ve never had before–acceptance.”

“That’s what you get. Every heartbeat. Every fucking breath. Everything I am and everything I have is yours.”

“Skin against skin, he kisses me like I’m the most essential thing in the world. More important than time or money
☽☆Jean☠BookRampage☆☾
Didn’t love this one as much as the rest but a great conclusion none the less. I’m happy to see my babies happy❤ ...more
RentasticReads
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is never a dull moment when you read a Meghan March book. Never. I mean, holy freaking shit! That ending was absolutely worth every excruciating and heart-pounding second of the wait. Just when I thought I’ve had everything figured out, and we’re all well and good... Just when I thought I finally see that light beyond the tunnel... it all gets snatched out of my grasp in the blink of an eye, and my mind is blown yet again.

They can torture me. Peel the fucking skin from my body. But if th
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
☆4.5 Stars☆

And the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.....

The Forge Trilogy is one of my absolute favorite trilogies written by Meghan March. What can I say. Jericho Forge is a badass and Indy is a fucking queen! I cannot begin to tell you how alluring these two are. It's like Brangelina all over again! An obsession.

Heart Of The Devil is the third and final book in the Forge Trilogy, also meaning you should not read this book first. You should read Deal With The Devil, followed by
 ~V~
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this series! I did not realize going into this that it would end up being a romantic suspense and some may not see it as that but holy cow..all the action and suspense involved was really exciting and i especially loved the little bit of angst we got in this book! The chemistry between Jericho and India was amazing..he was of course sexy as all get out and uber alpha and she was a spitfire that did not take anything from him or anyone else which i loved! This is my first serie ...more
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman #1)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Iron Trophy
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Filthy Lawyer
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Million Dollar Devil
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Run to You (100 Series Standalone, #1)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #1)
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

The Forge Trilogy (3 books)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)