Start by marking “The Rebellious Sister (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Rebellious Sister (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #1)

The Rebellious Sister

(Unstoppable Liv Beaufont #1)

Olivia Beaufont likes fixing things and keeping to herself. She’s simple like that—but her life is about to drastically change.

Liv is a rebel with royal blood who abdicated her birthright. A string of murders changes everything and the House of Seven asks her to take on a role as a Warrior, one of seven positions revered for protecting magic.

Although Liv would rather stay out of themagic.

Although

Published January 31st 2019 by LMBPN Publishing

Start your review of The Rebellious Sister (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #1)
Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️
For a book none of my friends have read or even have had shown up on their radars, this was pretty good!

And the COVERS!
Oh, Lord! I would get this series just to decorate my shelf, they're so badass!!

I'm a little on the shelf about whether I wanna continue the series or not though. Mostly I can't think of anything that was not okay.

It all worked.

The writing flowed.

There were elements of humour.

The cat talked.

The characters weren't tstl.
Dominique
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Abi
This was an amazing book! I loved Liv, the main character, along with John, Rory, Clark, and Sophia. They were all great. The urban fantasy aspects of the book were well done: fast paced, exciting, action packed, magic packed, and a variety of magical species. It was pretty epic, and I have finished book two at the time of writing this review. I will definitely be continuing with this incredible series. Liv is kick ass and hilarious! 5 stars.
Wanda binz
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great new series

This is a great new series of a rebellious magician and for her quest for the truth of her parents and older brother and sisters death while protecting the remaining family she has left.
Caelena Fey
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: The one who loves cat, unstereotype creatures in urban fantasy, heroine playing detective
Liv does reminds me of tinker bell somehow, though that was a bit random.

So why should you read this awesome book? Here is why:
1. Liv, the heroine is funny and have a super cute annoying mysterious cat, ups I mean lynx. So cat lover what are you waiting for?
2. Full of unsolved mystery with charming creatures of magic. What's urban fantasy book that didn't have this touch of mystery now days? But still who doesn't love it?
3. The romance is something I am not sure of yet where this is hea
Veronica
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dark act sets the scene

The story starts with a dark act, and we are thrown into a world of magic along with Liv. It’s fascinating the way that the magical has been merged with the mundane: a hidden world in plain sight, so to speak.

Liv is a strong-willed, sassy, opinionated woman who won’t be pushed around by anyone. An amazing role model 😁

This looks to be a wild ride, so buckle up and hold on!
Olusunmade Ejiwunmi
Beautiful

There's nothing I like better than an old story told in a new way. This delivers that in spades. The magic is awesome and the main character is a spitfire
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Leslie Baptiste
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not my particular type of genre, but a very good book for the first in its series

The product page says this book is for teens and young adults which I am neither. But I enjoyed the characters tremendously, the humor in the book had me laughing out loud. Even though this book was a first in a series and a world building book it was not as slow as I usually find those books to be. I will read the next book to see how the protagonist develops her powers or increases them. I found this book most
amelia d. green
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic,a talking cat and a snarky leading lady!

Whats not to love.Liv is living the life when things change.She is for saving her family.Cant wait for the next one,good thing i dont have to.Starting it now!
Ian Strauss
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun new series!

Liv is a kick ass character with just enough back story to make sense of the plot but not too many pages of past to slog through. Looking forward to seeing how she develops... and whose ass she kicks along the way!
Mandi
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Loved it.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a refreshing new world similar to ours, but oh so different.

I really enjoy the main character with all her flaws and realism it’s a great read.

Can’t wait to read more in this world.
Sandra Kirnbauer
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting New Series!

I found this book kept my attend from the first word to the last. I had trouble putting it down!
Liv Beaufont is smart and funny with a mouth that never stops! This is an exciting start to a new series and I cannot wait to read more!
Simon Angel
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Quick read - A little bit predictable but perhaps this will move in some unexpected directions in the next book.

More character development please!
Douglas Hull
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another reason to read

Love just reacts to what's wrong and unacceptable in her eyes. She is not wrong with a strong heart and acceptance of what's needs to be done. She struggles on in spite of the house of the seven.
Ed
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this - it's always a bit of a challenge trying to introduce a world of magic, where the characters know how stuff works, but the reader doesn't.

But Liv Beaufont has been out of the loop for a while, and so it just feels natural to discover whilst she rediscovers.

The premise is that there's a... sort of guild, that controls magic. And the House of Seven is seven families - which include some Warriors who are sent off to 'deal with' things that the council feels is important or
Raine Ward
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crazy Good

I loved this book! I love that Liv is rebellious and questions the status quo. I wish I were more like her! 😉
Jason
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book

This is a great start to a new series. I wish it was a little longer though. Also, hopefully in the next book Liv’s allies are a little nicer and tell her what’s going on instead of holding things back that could get her killed.

I have already bought the next book.
Lisa Mettler
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Noffke never lets me down. Her quick subtle humor is always perfectly installed into every thing she writes and this book is no exception. The heroine is quick witted, spunky, good hearted and everything cool I wish I was. This book lacks nothing. Trolls, funny weird little fairy things, magic, gnomes, snooty council members and cute little sisters. This book ended to quickly and I read at a slow pace to absorb all it's fun. I laughed out loud at work more than once on my breaks and would ...more
Ishieta Chopra
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adore Sarah Noffke and enjoy reading everything she writes!!! This book is no exception, its a joy to read! I love love the banter and the characters and the storyline! I cant wait to read the next installment :)
The addition of Michael's writing has added a warmer twist to her zing!
Frank Bertino
Rebel With A Cause

Liv is pressed into service as a magical warrior, as more of her family are killed. As a free spirit, she is not content to follow orders without question. Much to the consternation of the leaders. Giants, fairies, lynxes and other magical creatures abound. The House of Seven polices them, but why does it seem that not enough consideration is given to guilt or innocence? I look forward to the next book.
Dick SantaCruz
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic, mystery and a giant

Great new series. The characters are unique. Never read a book with a giant as a key character. Looking forward to the next book.
Rabid Reader
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
his is an excellent first book in the series. It is packed with humor, action, magic, mayhem, adventure and quirky characters that you can’t help but fall in love with. From a mysterious magical cat, to a gardening giant, and a Magicians society with hidden secrets; the characters are colorful and dynamic. Liv is a character you root for from the very beginning. She is rebellious, quick witted, good-hearted and is trying to do the right thing despite the pressure to comply. This is a wonderfully ...more
Kathleen Fettig
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE!

There are so many things to love about this book: a smart mouthed noncomforting witch, a giant with a heart of gold and a sarcastic cat. Lynx. Whatever! Our intrepid crew is out to solve mysteries and save magic from those who would pretend to be doing the same. I look forward to book 2!
Sabrina Ford
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebels are the spoon that stirs up change.

Liv does her job well. Instead of reacting as others that have been indoctrinated about the relationship between magic, magicians, and the Council, she tries to dig around to find the truth and find justice, not blindly obey law. I hope to see a lot more of our rebellious one!
Riotkittin
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The mc has it a bit too easy with her magic. But other than that I really liked the book.
Bec
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Rebellious Sister is the type of story I love to read, full of magic, mayhem, adventure and quirky characters. Liv is a strong woman who knows what she wants and won’t be walked over. She has been without magic for 5 years, but when circumstances change she is thrown back into her magician’s life and is out to prove herself. Together with her fun loving cat (who isn’t who he seems) and her giant friend Rory, some butts will be kicked! Such a fun story, can’t wait for the next book!
Nottie
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fresh

No romance angle and I still enjoyed it??? How did u guys do it? It was a nice change to see a girl with a cat who had solid friends and no boyfriend problems. Awesome author’s note, that was so much fun to read too.
joseph w clouser
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

A great first book in the series. A sassy mc , a cat , a giant etc. Lots of humor and a great read. Well edited also.
Jd
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Loved this book. Cant wait for the next. Great world building. I can not wait for the next in series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Dark Princess (Alison Brownstone #6)
  • The Brownstone Effect (Alison Brownstone #5)
  • The Queen’s Daughter (Alison Brownstone #7)
  • Magic Ops (Federal Agents of Magic, #1)
  • The Family Business (Alison Brownstone #4)
  • The Drow Hunter (Alison Brownstone, #8)
  • Oath of the Witch (School of Necessary Magic: Raine Campbell #4)
  • The Horsemen Gather (The Unbelievable Mr. Brownstone #17)
  • Shadow Of The Ring (The Unbelievable Mr. Brownstone Book 16)
  • A Brownstone Response (Alison Brownstone, #9)
  • Witch Fugitive (School of Necessary Magic: Raine Campbell, #6)
  • War Of The Four Worlds: An Urban Fantasy Action Adventure (The Unbelievable Mr. Brownstone Book 18)
  • My Name is Alison (Alison Brownstone #3)
  • Road Trip: BBQ And A Brawl (The Unbelievable Mr. Brownstone Book 19)
  • Untouchable Witch (School of Necessary Magic Raine Campbell Book 7)
  • Agents Of Mayhem (Federal Agents of Magic, #2)
  • On Her Own (Alison Brownstone #2)
  • Cold Case of the Witch (School of Necessary Magic: Raine Campbell #5)
Get a FREE book from the author right here: http://www.sarahnoffke.com/free-book/

Sarah Noffke writes YA & NA sci-fi, fantasy and dystopian. She is the author of the Lucidites, Reverians, Ren, and Vagabond Circus series. She’s been everything from a corporate manager to a hippie. Her taste for adventure has taken her all over the world. If you can’t find her at the gym, then she’s probably at the frozen yogurt shop. If yo

Unstoppable Liv Beaufont (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Uncooperative Warrior (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #2)
  • The Defiant Magician (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #3)
  • The Triumphant Daughter (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #4)
  • The Loyal Friend (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 5)
  • The Stubborn Advocate (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 6)
  • The Unrelenting Fighter (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 7)
  • The Ferocious Force (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 8)
  • The Passionate Delegate (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 9)
  • The Unlikely Heroes (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 10)
  • The Creative Strategist (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 11)
“That felt like the right approach, and feelings were as good as gold to him. Logic was the downfall of most men because it took the most important factor out of the equation: emotion.” 0 likes
“Never judge a man by how he looks, but always judge him by how he treats others.” 0 likes