Start by marking “Can't Stop the Feeling (Sinclair Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Can't Stop the Feeling (Sinclair Sisters, #2)

Can't Stop the Feeling

(Sinclair Sisters #2)

The local branch of the Scottish Women’s Institute want to use Kintyre Mansion to hold their annual fundraising ball. There’s only one problem—its owner.

Duncan Stewart is a young widower, still reeling from grief two years after losing his wife, and making the town suffer while he does it. The artist doesn’t paint anymore—he’s become a bad-tempered recluse. The only perso
Published January 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Can't Stop the Feeling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Stop the Feeling

Saly
Apr 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Nothing screams romance than a pathetic doormat heroine who pines for the hero for two years, lets everyone walk over her and is basically a second-choice to dead spouse (the hero even says he likes how the heroine needs him and how his ex was basically kick-ass, independent and wild in bed unlike the heroine who is basically shy there.........how ROMANTIC not). I didn't find the book humorous at all but basically wanted to shove the heroine who allowed everyone to manipulate her. The ex-gardner ...more
Lydia
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Heroine with zero backbone. Not the worst dead spouse trope, but it wasn't good either.

Also, what was the purpose of the heroine's imaginary friends? The heroine was 28. I thought it was going to be revealed that she was sick, but apparently not. Because of this, I just found that storyline to be juvenile.
veni vidi amavi
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, loved-it
This was cute, sad and funny, I enjoyed reading it.
Jennifer Johnson
Can't Stop Loving This!

I'm already a huge fan of Janet's books and I have been going insane waiting for this book to be released. Thankfully nobody committed me as I would have been devastated to have missed out on this book. I laughed, I cried, I kept thinking how I didn't want this book to end because that would mean I would have to wait for another new book by the lovely and incredibly talented Ms. Henderson to come out but most of all I just really thought this was a truly fantastic, amazinf
Penney
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romantic Comedy - A Must Read

I'm not going to give a narrative of the book like most reviews. I rarely right reviews even though I enjoy a book. This one however is different. I had long awaited for Donna and Duncan's story and I was not disappointed. I absolutely loved the whole story. The author took a sensitive story line of a romance involving the main character that lost his wife and loved her deeply to finding love again. She was amazing in telling the story so the reader could understand
Regina
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like the first book in the series, this could also be titled: "Can't Put Me Down" - or... "Can't Wait for the Next Book".

I simply love the stories about the Sinclair sisters, and while Donna and Duncan's story touches on more serious issues, there's still Janet Elizabeth Henderson's trademark humour and enough Scottish small-town shenanigans to make this a worthy successor to "Can't Tie Me Down".
I loved the description of Duncan's return to teach at the Mac, and it's because of details like th
Mary Willard
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic follow-up to the Sinclair sisters. It’s a perfect stand-alone but read in conjunction with Can’t Tie Me Down and even Rage, where we meet the first sister, they can’t be beat.
Janet’s humour comes through even while dealing with a character who is dealing with loss. Donna is just what Duncan needs to bring him back to the land of the living. The amusing characters of the town keep the story rolling along to its romantic conclusion.
Janet’s books are fantastic! Read them all.
Cristina Menchu
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t Stop Love

IN LOVE with this book! I know whenever JEH has a book out it’s going to be a beautiful experience. It’s great to read more about the Sinclair sisters and their adventures.
I couldn’t wait for Donna and Duncan’s book and it definitely lived up to my expectations. This book broke my heart and put it back together again. To JEH please don’t ever stop writing romance that makes me laugh out loud and cry at the same time. Can’t wait for the next book!
K. Ryner
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Aneesa Bhayat
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-books
Superb book! 6 out of 5!!!
This is another smashing book from Janet Elizabeth Henderson. This romantic, full on humour, with laugh out loud passages is a home run! The build-up of romance and the shenanigans and scheming within the story has you turning page after page as you simply CANNOT put this book down. Loved every minute and every page!!!
Lauri Tribbey
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Characters you fall in love with!

Once again Janet Elizabeth Henderson has delivered a heart warming story filled with humor, compassion and Chaos only the Sinclair sisters can deliver. This author captures your interest from page one and throws the reader into a story that leaves you wanting more! Without a doubt....An ABSOLUTE MUST READ!!
Laurie Cole
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't stop the laughter

As usual Janet Elizabeth Henderson did it again, the Sinclair Sisters are all a mess, but Donna is a huge push over...She's basically forced to take a job for Duncan Stewart, the meanest man in Kintyre, the sparks fly between he and Donna and hilarity ensues.
K2019
Unputdownable

Janet continues to do what she does best! I literally couldn’t stop reading this story. I love the Sinclair sisters and how Duncan talked about them. Can’t wait for the next Sinclair sisters book... but I will.
Holly
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Scottish Highlands series, Benson Security series, and now the Sinclair Sisters! These books are all fun with unique, quirky characters, wonderful humor and good romance that you can feel. Reading one of these books is like giving yourself a treat.
Chessela Helm
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book. Donna is the nicest of the Sinclair sisters, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Duncan is... well... a hot mess. A sexy hot mess. But definitely a hot mess. The journey they have in this book is appealing, and it happens very naturally.
April Neal
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't but love this book

From the start, I had a soft spot for Duncan and I just loved the way Donna handled him. Watching the growth of these two and their developing love was sublime. Top all that off with Janet's superb sence of humor and this book is just magic.
Srishti
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS
Cindy Pearson
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Janet you have done it again. I just loved Donna and her big heart......poor Duncan with his grief....
Lynn Barnes
Amazing

Janet, has done it again, excellent story, funny, brilliant writing, can't wait for the next sisters book. a must read.
Jenny
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Scott
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Love the author. But there were a few things towards the end of the book that really frustrated me.
Monica
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
JEH never disappoints! This latest installment is funny and heartwarming. The characters feel so much like people I would know. Another win!
Taylor
Feb 04, 2019
MELINDA
Feb 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

I grew up in Scotland, but after I met my Dutch husband in America we decided to move to New Zealand and that's where we've settled. We bought a patch of land that we've filled with other people's unwanted animals - we didn't advertise for them, they found us! So far we have three miniature horses (we took in two and were surprised 11 months later when a third appeared - yep, we know nothing about

Sinclair Sisters (2 books)
  • Can't Tie Me Down! (Sinclair Sisters, #1)